In attention to the admins about the user Revenfox

This is a discussion on In attention to the admins about the user Revenfox within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; Please warn him or something as he is violating the no-flaming rule . He bashes infinity members in his sig ...
Page: 1

jimfujitsu

Please warn him or something as he is violating the no-flaming rule . He bashes infinity members in his sig for public display . We have plenty of evidence that he is a scammer and therefor he got kicked but we chose to keep it within our business , so since he got kicked he made it his own personal vendetta to bash infinity name . Somewhere around here is his sig.

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=176637

wow... that's not even bad. ur really sensitive go cry somewhere.

jimfujitsu

wow... that's not even bad. ur really sensitive go cry somewhere.[/b]
    How would you feel if i would put Tripleog4life is shit in my sig , since its not even bad and you are not that sensitive.

thedevilsmanner

How would you feel if i would put Tripleog4life is shit in my sig , since its not even bad and you are not that sensitive.[/b]
    I don't really think it will hurt him :P

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Hi.
    "Plenty of evidence" is not valid for a number of reasons, mostly because it's not evidence itself.
    Posts like these should go in the Problem Resolution Center, and we will deal with it from there.
    The user has already edited his/her post.

How would you feel if i would put Tripleog4life is shit in my sig , since its not even bad and you are not that sensitive.[/b]
    i would laugh cause u think i would be offended :lol:

Banned

Hi.
    "Plenty of evidence" is not valid for a number of reasons, mostly because it's not evidence itself.
    Posts like these should go in the Problem Resolution Center, and we will deal with it from there.
    The user has already edited his/her post.[/b]
    it is done i think