Warhammer section in "other games" section.

This is a discussion on Warhammer section in "other games" section. within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; I know Warhammer: Age of Reckoning(WAR) has a pretty decent following and they recently switched the forums over to Biowares ...
Page: 1

Banned

Default Warhammer section in "other games" section.

I know Warhammer: Age of Reckoning(WAR) has a pretty decent following and they recently switched the forums over to Biowares crappy forum layout. I hate it and others do too and think we might be able to get some ppl to join up though it. Just a thought.

Plus it would be cool to meet other USKO members that play it since I play both.

It could be set up "Server Specific" or just a general section would be cool too. I'd love to help give suggestions if anybody would be willing to listen. =)

~ Sanctis ~

KalaBunga Senior Member

think the war base is not that high here , used to play this game like madness , also till the merge of eu and us mystic i felt lost sold my acount 77 rvr rank mara , started ahgian but for some reason felt lost around in war even the same guild same ppl fel diff

atm a 35 mra ahgain wiht 30 rvr <3 this class you playing us i assume

Not many people play warhammer at all. It's another game that only has a loyal base - the only active part of it happens to coincide with the free forever trial of 10 levels lol. That bracket is fun as shit, anything past is kinda dead.

KalaBunga Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by VictoryAkara View Post
    Not many people play warhammer at all. It's another game that only has a loyal base - the only active part of it happens to coincide with the free forever trial of 10 levels lol. That bracket is fun as shit, anything past is kinda dead.
    T4 is quite the active nowdays , aslo t2 yesterday i think 20 hours castle kept getting raided