Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Warning %?

This is a discussion on Warning %? within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; When I read that I laugh lol :lol: I have 0% [/b] I can change that......
Page: 2

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

When I read that I laugh lol :lol:

I have 0% [/b]
    I can change that...

Banned

I can change that...[/b]
    do you really want to be that cruel mean and hateful doing something like this for no aparent reason ?

Trii

do you really want to be that cruel mean and hateful doing something like this for no aparent reason ? [/b]
    just look at his name lol :P

i have 10% warning for bumping xD

Banned

pfft

Shurt Warned on Jul 8 2007, 09:34 PM
    Added to warn level Spamming in clan section.
    morax Warned on Jul 1 2007, 01:08 PM
    Added to warn level Spam and generally being a tard.
    Festo Warned on Mar 22 2007, 04:14 AM
    Added to warn level Annoying useless fucking posts

Banned

lets test it on someone warn someone (:[/b]
    ok i will be the tester :lol:

lutz Warned on Jul 22 2007, 01:51 PM
    Added to warn level Flaming, after multiple offenses.
    Turning an administrative announcement into a flame war.
    Shurt Warned on Jun 20 2007, 12:40 AM
    Added to warn level Please resize your signature - it is too large. Your signature may not exceed 400 pixels in length, and 200 pixels in height; this includes text, images, and other objects.
    Future warnings may result in further consequences; for more information, visit the ko4life rules at http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=9343.

-The ko4life Moderation/Administration Team
    PADDY Warned on Apr 19 2007, 08:57 AM
    Removed from warn level he's still a dick cheese
    PADDY Warned on Apr 18 2007, 05:42 PM
    Added to warn level Don't undo other people's bans without consulting them first thank you
    morax Warned on Apr 18 2007, 09:39 AM
    Removed from warn level Potentially unfair ban. If we ban tez we need to also ban all others that are selling +9 High Class Items.

Will let Devile Decide on this Case.
    PADDY Warned on Apr 18 2007, 02:56 AM
    Added to warn level Insulting unprovoked language, selling +9 high class items and +3 uniques, admiting to buying and selling dupes via this forum
    Felix Warned on Apr 10 2007, 12:51 PM
    Removed from warn level 5 day suspention over perm
    Felix Warned on Apr 10 2007, 10:22 AM
    Added to warn level admitting buying and selling duped items , more spamming , disrespect to moderatores
    phantomlink Warned on Mar 13 2007, 03:42 PM
    Added to warn level Spam thread/topics
    lutz Warned on Feb 12 2007, 04:32 PM
    Added to warn level i dunno
    lutz Warned on Feb 12 2007, 03:35 PM
    Removed from warn level meow
    PADDY Warned on Feb 12 2007, 03:03 PM
    Added to warn level spam

love shurt giving me a warning without notifying me my sig was to big....kinda a catch 22 and very unfair and paddy getting owned in right and wrong by morax then devile.....must have hurt when paddy had to lift my ban....kinda childish to call me a cheesedick when your WRONG :lol: but from recent posts seems paddy has had a life altering experience since he has matured some

Banned

ok i will be the tester :lol:

lutz Warned on Jul 22 2007, 01:51 PM
    Added to warn level Flaming, after multiple offenses.
    Turning an administrative announcement into a flame war.
    Shurt Warned on Jun 20 2007, 12:40 AM
    Added to warn level Please resize your signature - it is too large. Your signature may not exceed 400 pixels in length, and 200 pixels in height; this includes text, images, and other objects.
    Future warnings may result in further consequences; for more information, visit the ko4life rules at http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=9343.

-The ko4life Moderation/Administration Team
    PADDY Warned on Apr 19 2007, 08:57 AM
    Removed from warn level he's still a dick cheese
    PADDY Warned on Apr 18 2007, 05:42 PM
    Added to warn level Don't undo other people's bans without consulting them first thank you
    morax Warned on Apr 18 2007, 09:39 AM
    Removed from warn level Potentially unfair ban. If we ban tez we need to also ban all others that are selling +9 High Class Items.

Will let Devile Decide on this Case.
    PADDY Warned on Apr 18 2007, 02:56 AM
    Added to warn level Insulting unprovoked language, selling +9 high class items and +3 uniques, admiting to buying and selling dupes via this forum
    Felix Warned on Apr 10 2007, 12:51 PM
    Removed from warn level 5 day suspention over perm
    Felix Warned on Apr 10 2007, 10:22 AM
    Added to warn level admitting buying and selling duped items , more spamming , disrespect to moderatores
    phantomlink Warned on Mar 13 2007, 03:42 PM
    Added to warn level Spam thread/topics
    lutz Warned on Feb 12 2007, 04:32 PM
    Added to warn level i dunno
    lutz Warned on Feb 12 2007, 03:35 PM
    Removed from warn level meow
    PADDY Warned on Feb 12 2007, 03:03 PM
    Added to warn level spam

love shurt giving me a warning without notifying me my sig was to big....kinda a catch 22 and very unfair and paddy getting owned in right and wrong by morax then devile.....must have hurt when paddy had to lift my ban....kinda childish to call me a cheesedick when your WRONG :lol: but from recent posts seems paddy has had a life altering experience since he has matured some[/b]

oke shorty.

i got 20%. two 10%s both cuz of sig lol..yet i see everyday same people with sig 20 times bigger than mine.

Banned

oke shorty.
    i got 20%. two 10%s both cuz of sig lol..yet i see everyday same people with sig 20 times bigger than mine.[/b]
    dont you know if you want a sig that big you have to belong to the IRC posse on these forums now....just get in with that crowd and your good

rules here are not enforced for everyone....many people have links in there sig or there sigs are direct links to other gaming sites or w/e yet only mine gets removed but thats cause.......well nvm cause i will get a warning for "disrespecting mod" so i will leave it alone

Banned

dont you know if you want a sig that big you have to belong to the IRC posse on these forums now....just get in with that crowd and your good[/b]
    yes all diez people sucky sucky

Wow people... honestly, I'm amazed sometimes. Here's your problem, you see it as being biased towards people who aren't in the (and who the hell gave us this name?) "IRC Posse". Who do you see in the "IRC Posse" who has gotten away with anything different? I don't honestly care who you are, if I notice your signature being too large, I will warn you and remove it. Why? Because thats what our rules state to do. They have been that way for QUITE some time, we gave everyone weeks to change it before we started cracking down.

And Tez, don't even start again. We discussed this once. Your warning will stay. The warning I gave you was completely justified and in accordance with what I do to ANYONE who I notice with a large signature. I will, however, say that I don't get out a piece of paper or anything and take the exact measurements, it is a relative measurement. And Tez, before you comment on that, we both know that your old signature was in no way even close to the size limit we've laid down.

What I find most hilarious from this whole thing is the constant complaining, same people over and over. And yet, these same people never seem to PM me when they see something thats not right, or a large signature or any other problems. You seem to just keep them to yourselves till a mod warns you and then go off ranting about how rules aren't enforced. Remember, there's only eleven of us (not counting our market moderators). There's 19,643 of you. You might say that we're a bit outnumbered. We can't see everything that happens, no matter how hard we try.

Rant over.

TunaFishyMe

make me an admin and ill solve everything

*winks at cava* i got this covered man

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

dont you know if you want a sig that big you have to belong to the IRC posse on these forums now....just get in with that crowd and your good

rules here are not enforced for everyone....many people have links in there sig or there sigs are direct links to other gaming sites or w/e yet only mine gets removed but thats cause.......well nvm cause i will get a warning for "disrespecting mod" so i will leave it alone[/b]
    Whose gaming sites? Whose sigs?

If you see these, maybe you could PM me the problems? I'm not a machine and I don't scan over every single message instantly - I miss a lot of posts. I'm also not going through 18,000 signatures and deciding if each one is big enough. The only way I see signatures is if you're posting. By the way, I don't look at names, I look at the signature, and if it's too big, it's immediately removed, regardless of the name. I also removed PADDY's signature for violating the rules.

Think before you talk. If you have a problem with a user, submit it to the Problem Resolution Center - I've had numerous people tell me that _______'s signature was too big, and I removed it, or ______ was advertising a website, and I edited it out.

Why should you be any different Tez?

Banned

Wow people... honestly, I'm amazed sometimes. Here's your problem, you see it as being biased towards people who aren't in the (and who the hell gave us this name?) "IRC Posse". Who do you see in the "IRC Posse" who has gotten away with anything different? I don't honestly care who you are, if I notice your signature being too large, I will warn you and remove it. Why? Because thats what our rules state to do. They have been that way for QUITE some time, we gave everyone weeks to change it before we started cracking down.

And Tez, don't even start again. We discussed this once. Your warning will stay. The warning I gave you was completely justified and in accordance with what I do to ANYONE who I notice with a large signature. I will, however, say that I don't get out a piece of paper or anything and take the exact measurements, it is a relative measurement. And Tez, before you comment on that, we both know that your old signature was in no way even close to the size limit we've laid down.

What I find most hilarious from this whole thing is the constant complaining, same people over and over. And yet, these same people never seem to PM me when they see something thats not right, or a large signature or any other problems. You seem to just keep them to yourselves till a mod warns you and then go off ranting about how rules aren't enforced. Remember, there's only eleven of us (not counting our market moderators). There's 19,643 of you. You might say that we're a bit outnumbered. We can't see everything that happens, no matter how hard we try.

Rant over.[/b]
    1st i am not asking you to take away my warning cause to me its a sign of how bad the modding is....you cant give a warning to someone whos sig is 1 pixel larger then your rule states cause in most cases they dont know how big there sig is since they see some as large and think theres is ok....my problem is not with your removing it but as i state IN A PM is that you cant give a warning mark to someone without actually warning them to take it off....if they fail to remove it with lets say 24 hours then a warning mark is JUSTIFIABLE but not the way you do it not....thats called bad modding and its not just you but many other mods and admins who do a horrible job at many other things when it comes to professionalism

as far as the irc posse....i am not going to start cause i actually log irc and read all the shit and how it goes....its called a click if you never heard of it....its what happens when a band of people come to together and only do things that benefit themselves but dont apply the same rules to others.....i read and see all the bs and it amazes me ....personally i could care less cause in the end it will never matter what they do cause i simply pm devile and point out facts and he overturns most shit cause its fair and just and many admins and mods know my pms ....things are not just and fair as it stands now so dont try to play the part

as far as pming ..... i pmed you and i pmed every mod who i might think will do something....whats the point since you all just look the other way and turn your heads.....lutz knows what i am talking about as does will since both of them have gotten my pms

consistancy, equality, & fairness is not a key here at ko4life right now and will never be as it stands now cause kids who are not professional and have emotions run these forums

i am not mad or upset but i see this on these forums and not just in certain cases but its rampant all over.....personaly it doesnt affect me but many of my ko friends and it sucks for them but w/e nothing will change or happen

Whose gaming sites? Whose sigs?

If you see these, maybe you could PM me the problems? I'm not a machine and I don't scan over every single message instantly - I miss a lot of posts. I'm also not going through 18,000 signatures and deciding if each one is big enough. The only way I see signatures is if you're posting. By the way, I don't look at names, I look at the signature, and if it's too big, it's immediately removed, regardless of the name. I also removed PADDY's signature for violating the rules.

Think before you talk. If you have a problem with a user, submit it to the Problem Resolution Center - I've had numerous people tell me that _______'s signature was too big, and I removed it, or ______ was advertising a website, and I edited it out.

Why should you be any different Tez?[/b]
    lol lutz....i will pm you with what i am talking about so you dont look like a ass here

1st i am not asking you to take away my warning cause to me its a sign of how bad the modding is....you cant give a warning to someone whos sig is 1 pixel larger then your rule states cause in most cases they dont know how big there sig is since they see some as large and think theres is ok....my problem is not with your removing it but as i state IN A PM is that you cant give a warning mark to someone without actually warning them to take it off....if they fail to remove it with lets say 24 hours then a warning mark is JUSTIFIABLE but not the way you do it not....thats called bad modding and its not just you but many other mods and admins who do a horrible job at many other things when it comes to professionalism

as far as the irc posse....i am not going to start cause i actually log irc and read all the shit and how it goes....its called a click if you never heard of it....its what happens when a band of people come to together and only do things that benefit themselves but dont apply the same rules to others.....i read and see all the bs and it amazes me ....personally i could care less cause in the end it will never matter what they do cause i simply pm devile and point out facts and he overturns most shit cause its fair and just and many admins and mods know my pms ....things are not just and fair as it stands now so dont try to play the part

as far as pming ..... i pmed you and i pmed every mod who i might think will do something....whats the point since you all just look the other way and turn your heads.....lutz knows what i am talking about as does will since both of them have gotten my pms

consistancy, equality, & fairness is not a key here at ko4life right now and will never be as it stands now cause kids who are not professional and have emotions run these forums

i am not mad or upset but i see this on these forums and not just in certain cases but its rampant all over.....personaly it doesnt affect me but many of my ko friends and it sucks for them but w/e nothing will change or happen[/b]
    We did warn you though. We warned everyone. Lutz made an announcement about signature sizes a LONG time ago and we gave everyone ample time to comply. Seeing as everyone was given time, we can warn for it.

IRC; Yeah, I've heard of a clique (proper spelling for the word you meant to use). Please, PLEASE, tell me how I have not applied rules to the "IRC Posse". I am honestly dying to know.

Your PM's; Sure, I might get one every now and then, but if we're as inconsistent as you say, I should be receiving tons from you daily.

Banned

We did warn you though. We warned everyone. Lutz made an announcement about signature sizes a LONG time ago and we gave everyone ample time to comply. Seeing as everyone was given time, we can warn for it.

IRC; Yeah, I've heard of a clique (proper spelling for the word you meant to use). Please, PLEASE, tell me how I have not applied rules to the "IRC Posse". I am honestly dying to know.

Your PM's; Sure, I might get one every now and then, but if we're as inconsistent as you say, I should be receiving tons from you daily.[/b]
    people dont know there size dude or how would they....if there 401 x 200 you guys would remove it.....why not tell the person he is over by 1?

you dont receive pms from me anymore cause when i see the lack of professional from you and reasoning in giving warnings out at the same time as you send them a pm to change there sig size why bother.....you send a pm out "please resize your sig" as you did with me but at the same time you gave me a warning....to me shows stupidity since you asked me to resize it but yet you did not give me the time to do so before warning me. You pm and your warning contradict each other

i pm a few mods and devile with alot of shit....pm devile and ask him how many pms he gets from me or ask morax or felix how many they get....tons....i have slowed down my pms cause i see no change as devile is away and felix and morax just get rolled over by the other admins and mods when it comes to right and wrong.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast