Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Warning %?

This is a discussion on Warning %? within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; people dont know there size dude or how would they....if there 401 x 200 you guys would remove it.....why not ...
Page: 3

people dont know there size dude or how would they....if there 401 x 200 you guys would remove it.....why not tell the person he is over by 1?

you dont receive pms from me anymore cause when i see the lack of professional from you and reasoning in giving warnings out at the same time as you send them a pm to change there sig size why bother.....you send a pm out "please resize your sig" as you did with me but at the same time you gave me a warning....to me shows stupidity since you asked me to resize it but yet you did not give me the time to do so before warning me. You pm and your warning contradict each other

i pm a few mods and devile with alot of shit....pm devile and ask him how many pms he gets from me or ask morax or felix how many they get....tons....i have slowed down my pms cause i see no change as devile is away and felix and morax just get rolled over by the other admins and mods when it comes to right and wrong.[/b]

You missed what I said earlier. The size is relative. I don't get out a piece of paper cut to exactly 400x200 to check it. Your signature, before I removed it and warned you, was quite large if I remember correctly. It was way beyond the bounds of the said size.

You're going to ride me about that warning until I remove it aren't you? I did not invent the procedure. I am following the rules. If you've got a problem with anybody, it's not me. I'm doing exactly what I'm supposed to do. And I'm extremely confused as to how Felix and Morax get "rolled over" by the other mods and admins.

Banned

You missed what I said earlier. The size is relative. I don't get out a piece of paper cut to exactly 400x200 to check it. Your signature, before I removed it and warned you, was quite large if I remember correctly. It was way beyond the bounds of the said size.

You're going to ride me about that warning until I remove it aren't you? I did not invent the procedure. I am following the rules. If you've got a problem with anybody, it's not me. I'm doing exactly what I'm supposed to do. And I'm extremely confused as to how Felix and Morax get "rolled over" by the other mods and admins.[/b]
    1st my sig was 450 x 200 so not that big....also i saw many sigs almost same size....again i am not pissed at you for taking it down....the procedure sucks and i think you and all know it.......you cant send a pm asking someone to do something yet at the same time give them a warning.....do you not get that point....its like saying.....your payment is due on the 1st and you have a 10 day grace period but if you send your payment in on the 2nd will report a late mortgage payment on your credit anyways.....why in the hell would you tell that person they have a 10 day grace period.....same here....why in the hell send me a pm asking me to remove it and at the same time give me a warning.....just plain stupid.....just give me the dam warning and be on your merry way

and yes i will prob ride it out cause thats what i do....i change rules to follow what all people should deserver and not just a certain a group think

1st my sig was 450 x 200 so not that big....also i saw many sigs almost same size....again i am not pissed at you for taking it down....the procedure sucks and i think you and all know it.......you cant send a pm asking someone to do something yet at the same time give them a warning.....do you not get that point....its like saying.....your payment is due on the 1st and you have a 10 day grace period but if you send your payment in on the 2nd will report a late mortgage payment on your credit anyways.....why in the hell would you tell that person they have a 10 day grace period.....same here....why in the hell send me a pm asking me to remove it and at the same time give me a warning.....just plain stupid.....just give me the dam warning and be on your merry way

and yes i will prob ride it out cause thats what i do....i change rules to follow what all people should deserver and not just a certain a group think[/b]

That ONE signature might have been 450x200, but you had not only that one, but some text and the current signature you have now, making it kind of big, big enough for me to take notice in my daily browsing.

Again, not my procedure, I'm following in accordance with the rules.

40% :<

I like my warn level.

Makes me feel like a badass. HO HO HO

Banned

That ONE signature might have been 450x200, but you had not only that one, but some text and the current signature you have now, making it kind of big, big enough for me to take notice in my daily browsing.

Again, not my procedure, I&#39;m following in accordance with the rules.[/b]
    again ur missing my point...its not the rule but rather how u go about enforcing it that is wrong

anyways have a nice day

Matador

IRC = ? plx explain babas

IRC = ? plx explain babas[/b]

Internet Relay Chat. Think of it as a large MSN conversation.

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

Tez going nuts again?

braze

i got 3 accounts banned

1st.life time
    2.second .2 years
    3.trying to explaine bug with banning and getting banned 2 years...

Matador

so wat there is an inside click on ko4life? not fair where r the sgn ups?

so wat there is an inside click on ko4life? not fair where r the sgn ups?[/b]

No, just a place where approximately 30 or so chat about whatever.

Banned

Tez going nuts again?[/b]
    no i just like sticking up for justice and fairness ...why did you want me to so you can have something to chat about on irc for a while? :lol:

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

no i just like sticking up for justice and fairness ...why did you want me to so you can have something to chat about on irc for a while? :lol:[/b]
    exactly! thats what we do, we chat about the jerks on ko4life all day

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

i like how tez bitches about the irc people, we dont get any special treatment...also love how tez was asked over and over to show some proof of how the irc people are shown favortism and he couldnt show any lol

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Right, we definately favor cama who has a 60% warn
    Eric Warned on Jul 7 2007, 11:00 PM
    Added to warn level Ban Evasion. Permanent.
    Eric Warned on Jul 7 2007, 09:27 PM
    Added to warn level Ban evasion, Repeated Flaming.
    1 month ban.
    Eric Warned on Jul 6 2007, 02:32 PM
    Added to warn level Flaming.
    lutz Warned on Jun 29 2007, 10:31 AM
    Added to warn level -
    Felix Warned on Jun 25 2007, 03:33 PM
    Added to warn level Flaming , Being rude to a Ko4life admin and genrally just acting a twat on an admins post.
    lutz Warned on May 9 2007, 10:28 PM
    Added to warn level Flaming[/b]
    and schrotti

Eric Warned on Jul 28 2007, 07:28 PM
    Added to warn level Flaming.
    Eric Warned on Jul 15 2007, 02:33 PM
    Added to warn level Inciting Flames.
    Felix Warned on Feb 20 2007, 06:27 AM
    Added to warn level Spamming
    Felix Warned on Feb 10 2007, 08:50 PM
    Added to warn level Dildos![/b]
    The question has been answered for this thread. If you want to make another thread, Tez, go ahead.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123