warpgates invisible

This is a discussion on warpgates invisible within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; ive had this problem on my computer that the warpgates dont show up on my screen. they show up fine ...
Page: 1

Banned

ive had this problem on my computer that the warpgates dont show up on my screen. they show up fine on my other comp. is it possible that because i have a 30' flat panel monitor and run at 1600 x 1200 resolution that certain graphics dont show up? this comp is a 5000$ computer lol its the most advanced comp on todays market and i can play some of the most advance graphics games at full capacity. but i have problems with ko graphics warpgates not apearing but can still click on them. anvil also doesnt show up.

any suggestions or bugs about this that can be fixed?

Banned

OH couple other things i noticed. the icons for pathos gloves dont show up in my invintory. i have to guess at which slot i have them in so i can move them. also the glow that your hands get when u put them on dont show up either. something else i noticed. i was on my other comp and was in eslant and notices in the desert that there is a windstorm of dust that floats around. that doesnt show up on this comp either

OH couple other things i noticed. the icons for pathos gloves dont show up in my invintory. i have to guess at which slot i have them in so i can move them. also the glow that your hands get when u put them on dont show up either. something else i noticed. i was on my other comp and was in eslant and notices in the desert that there is a windstorm of dust that floats around. that doesnt show up on this comp either[/b]
    I have all my ko graphics on high and 32bit and 1600x1200 resolution and my graphics cards are all up to date. so im thinking its a ko bug that can be fixed. possible an file error while installing ko

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

You cant see pk symbols and kings cape, and shell looks very pixelated?

This problem I have for 2yea rnor. You should upgrade ur graphic card. Mines so iold it wont work lol

Uh... we're not K2.