Flames Section?

This is a discussion on Flames Section? within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; Were you flame anybody you want without getting in trouble? :unsure: h34r: It does not has to be specific in ...
Page: 1

Xtr3m3

Were you flame anybody you want without getting in trouble? :unsure: h34r: It does not has to be specific in the forums but just flaming different stuff

EX:

"I flame Bush for..."
    "I flame (ko4life memeber) for..."
    "I flame conservatives because..."

or whatever floats your boat

It will be pretty funny section were all can come together...but there must be rules to it as well...

eduarvera23

That would suck :S

Xtr3m3

Why lol :unsure:

Things will get pretty interesting :lol:

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

It's called the Off-Topic Section, or as I like to call it, "I don't like something so I'ma bitch about it HERE" Section. Go read any random topic there, they're are flames EVERYWHERE, and most of them go un-noticed or the mods simply don't care, probably because that section is the only "relief valve" we have for flames. It goes unchecked so people take advantage of it.

eduarvera23

Because then every1 would be pissed at every1

iiason

OFF TOPIC is there for a reason dude :P

although, a flame section will be awesome. xD but it's against the rules, so properly won't happen.

kibal

Flame other players is against rules so a flame section would be hypocritical.

knightned

flame crazy section.

This topic is an epic failure!

We can flame wherever we like, kthnkx?

Psy

No, and a politics section was a firm NO as well. Offtopic has traditionally been the flames section, they may have changed the rules on this during the eric-cama paddy-0000000 conflicts

Xtr3m3

No, and a politics section was a firm NO as well. Offtopic has traditionally been the flames section, they may have changed the rules on this during the eric-cama paddy-0000000 conflicts[/b]
    So Offtopic=Flames now? So I could just put "I flame(ko4life member)..." without getting in trouble? :lol: :unsure: I mean that will be GREAT! h34r:

I'll go now make a topic how I flame the behavior of troops in Iraq :angry:

sounds dumb..we get enough flames in the topics we have now. usually its no big deal if you keep the language to a minimum and on topic . no reason to make a topic to curse for no reason.

iiason

So Offtopic=Flames now? So I could just put "I flame(ko4life member)..." without getting in trouble? :lol: :unsure: I mean that will be GREAT! h34r:

I'll go now make a topic how I flame the behavior of troops in Iraq :angry:[/b]
    pm a "red" mod.