Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

we need a new admin

This is a discussion on we need a new admin within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; I think that there needs to be a new admin since the 2 admins devile and cama just don't really ...
Page: 1

Banned Senior Member

Default we need a new admin

I think that there needs to be a new admin since the 2 admins devile and cama just don't really care which is understandable cause this is basically a ko forum and they don't and havent played ko for a very long time. so i think the only really reasonable candidates is souls/legends and since legends is going to be gone for a while souls is the only active one for now. so either promote souls or give senior moderator more power so they can do stuff that needs to be done due to the fact that people still use this forum and we do need staff. also maybe promote some of the junior mods to seniormods like pendexo or mythlost they both seem to be doing a good job

posted from my phone btw.

+1 for Souls, doing good job so far, and is active enouf
    Lerwaaah likes this.

Up for new blood. There is a reason why this site simply hasn't gone the way of knightonlineranking.tk, while all seem to be expecting and some even wanting it to go that way...

O_o Senior Member

Up for new admin!

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

I think we really need new Admin, I don't know who but something has to be done about this case.
    Nothing moves in this site and people keep flamming each other, people provoking each other.

It takes ages until someone get punished for provoking / flamming others or scamming.
    And since no one really tracking those guys.. they just create new account or use their friend's and just keep doing what ever they want.

I personally think there is alot of improvements that has to be done in this site, not only about the moderating subject.

The only reason this site is still up is because of the members who left there.
    If you guys can remember...5-6years ago it was way better with bigger population, and people actually helped each other.
    Instead of trying to provoke each other and flamming.

Some people still using this site just because there is no other trading site for english speakers..
    Although its still not that easy to sell items here because of the low population, I remember few years ago when C-West was alive with lots of english speakers all over the server and this forum.
    If we would post a selling list we would get offers fast, doesn't matter what you sell and if its rare or not.
    Now...even if you sell something rare..it takes some time until someone actually offers you(->Low population<-)

Just in case Devile/Cama decide to pick a new admin, I don't know what abilitys they are going to give him.
    But basically I'm pretty sure that if they will give him all the abilitys they got...I think this guy might make some good and big changes which gonna help us out with the population here.

I personally think Souls can do perfect job as new admin.
    Plus, he is really active.. I don't want to mention names and I'm not looking for more haters
    but the other staff in this forum doesn't do anything. (Don't take it personally..)

Cheers.
    Tiffer likes this.

And I really thought you were going to propose Razor for Admin.

You got my support. Make Souls admin or empower him to do the stuff that's needed

Thanks for all you guys, ill try and put something to the admins, so even if its not me. Somebody is inplace

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by wargrim View Post
    And I really thought you were going to propose Razor for Admin.

You got my support. Make Souls admin or empower him to do the stuff that's needed
    #razor2014

Quote Originally Posted by Souls View Post
    Thanks for all you guys, ill try and put something to the admins, so even if its not me. Somebody is inplace

u got my vote for admin bro <3

make this happen kanka xD

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

I dont know who would be good for admin. If only those with mod status can be picked or not. So far only two guys has shown interest, Souls, and Goathorns. If Goat is that old buddy of mine from beramus, then he would be good pick as well, and very skilled according to his job experiences. Also I heard someone here saying before that Wargrim would make for good mod, and I fully agree with that. Knowing the guy.

my 2c just to bring little competition, though it looks like most are going to vote for Shane
    Tiffer likes this.

souls=admin.....wargrim=mod sounds like a great start!

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Darken View Post
    . Also I heard someone here saying before that Wargrim would make for good mod,

no.

10charssszs
    razor likes this.

nobody tells you to stay here

Admins are "behind the curtain" guys, they doesnt really need to be checking, cleaning and so on, i say thats the mods / Supermods job.
    im not sure about mods rights as they are different than mine but if they cant activate old accounts ect then they probably should be given the rights to do so to keep the forum alive.

But yeah, admins and mods arent active much anymore. same for me, i browse the forum almost daily to check market section and so but i dont post much as i dont play anymore.

Mods cannot edit accounts, or activate old accounts. We have the basic of most basic rights on the forum, so we probably have the same as you.

Which unfortunatly means that problems within the forum, just are not getting sorted in a quick time. A simple problem is taking 3 weeks +

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast