Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

we should unban turkish ip

This is a discussion on we should unban turkish ip within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; Another proof of "Difference between Turks and stupid kids". You should learn some things from them. P.s: Doing IP Ban ...
Page: 2

KaChing

Another proof of "Difference between Turks and stupid kids".

You should learn some things from them.

P.s: Doing IP Ban to a country doesnt solve Scam, Hack etc Issues. Just check market sections and if u cant see 5 scammer on a page, then you are blind.

Anyway, I am from Turkey. Please dont be brainless, and think before whatever u wanna do.

/Flame_to_BJK_mode "ON" please. [/b]
    im a turk too and look what i wrote
    and its not the scamming/hacks problem its mostly the language reason

Everybody cool it with the insults.

Anyway, no, they will not be unbanned. I, for one, like KO4Life actually being up most of the day rather than down.

Banned

I agree with shurt. I'm not necessarily against turks being on forums, because there are some on here now, but they speak english (which is a rule). If all turks were unbanned the immature turks would speak in gobble and screw up the site more than help it.

Banned Senior Member

Turkish IP's being banned from these forums doesnt stop a DDOS, it just prevents alot of the problems we had on the forums which was mostly cause by the turkish members we had

Turkish IP\'s being banned from these forums doesnt stop a DDOS, it just prevents alot of the problems we had on the forums which was mostly cause by the turkish members we had[/b]
    Hi Phantom,
    i am regulary fallowing the ko4life.com forum. Is there any chance to move my ip to whitelist or something like that. It is disturbing me to enter the forum through proxy everyday. I can send my ip(it is static) through pm. Please at least let me know if this can be done or not so i dont waste my time waiting.
    Thanks

kdoyle32

i think all turkish ips should be banned because yeah theres some good turks but this is USko not TRko

menu

then u should ban the Europeans too? <_< h34r:

Aba

I been thinking about this for a while, hard decision to make tbh :P

Banned

then u should ban the Europeans too? <_< h34r:[/b]
    Actually yes. Even though most people don&#39;t have a problem with europeans it is USKO. I&#39;d be fine with an english test before being able to download the game. :P

Banned

Hi Phantom,
    i am regulary fallowing the ko4life.com forum. Is there any chance to move my ip to whitelist or something like that. It is disturbing me to enter the forum through proxy everyday. I can send my ip(it is static) through pm. Please at least let me know if this can be done or not so i dont waste my time waiting.
    Thanks[/b]
    I dont think they can do this..i remember reading in a topic and someone asked if they could do that with there IP..i think devile said he couldnt do it

Actually yes. Even though most people don&#39;t have a problem with europeans it is USKO. I&#39;d be fine with an english test before being able to download the game. :P[/b]
    i agreee it is usko but some MODS if im not wrong are not from usa ?

KaChing

If u ban europeans, this will be a much more empty forum

G0D

The reason why they was being so nice to you on their forum was because your Avatar was a picture of a girl.

mammlea2

i think all turkish ips should be banned because yeah theres some good turks but this is USko not TRko[/b]
    for the last time, its Knight Online World, meaning anyone in this planet can play

now ko4life is a very different story

Banned

Originally posted by mammlea2
    its Knight Online World
    omfg you sounded just like jamesjack in that post h34r:

saga

The reason why they was being so nice to you on their forum was because your Avatar was a picture of a girl.[/b]
    Zuahahaha good one :lol:

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast