Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

we should unban turkish ip

This is a discussion on we should unban turkish ip within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; Zuahahaha good one :lol:[/b] I was not joking, I'm dead serious....
Page: 3

G0D

Zuahahaha good one :lol:[/b]
    I was not joking, I'm dead serious.

Banned Senior Member

The IP ban is done from the server side by Devile, I have no control over it and can only add/remove IP bans from the forums ( server side overpowers the forum bans )

Banned

for the last time, its Knight Online World, meaning anyone in this planet can play

now ko4life is a very different story[/b]
    The site is called knight online world. The game is called USKO. Alot of games have "world" in it. It's the knight online world. I don't guess that anyone else notices the restrictions placed on other KO's. JapKo- restricted to Japanese players. KoKo- restricted to korean players. UsKo- open for everyone?

Also, even though I said that yes european players should be banned to, it doesn't mean I want them to be. I don't mind playing with english speakers from any country.

menu

The site is called knight online world. The game is called USKO. Alot of games have "world" in it. It's the knight online world. I don't guess that anyone else notices the restrictions placed on other KO's. JapKo- restricted to Japanese players. KoKo- restricted to korean players. UsKo- open for everyone?

Also, even though I said that yes european players should be banned to, it doesn't mean I want them to be. I don't mind playing with english speakers from any country.[/b]
    Well in the first point with usko aka knight online world I totally agree with you. Imo for a reason its called knight online WORLD.

In the second point I dont know what you mean exactly. Do you mean Europeans should be banned from usko, ko4life or both?
    If you mean we should get banned from ko4life, then its a point of view because imo a good comunity is based on different nations(experience, etc.). Btw I hope Europeans dont get banned for being Europeans.
    If you mean we should get banned from usko, then I think this is almost impossible. They want to make money not bans.

anyway hope you understood me

they deserved the ip-ban. if they didnt make so much trouble here with all the ddos and other bullshit then they wouldn't have been ip banned in the first place. it's like lending ur account to some1 and they scam all ur items and then that person asks u if they can play ur account again and u let them. stupid imo.

Banned

I mean, in theory, in relation to other ko's europeans would be banned from usko. I don't want that, but if it was up to mgames it probably would be. About they want money not bans, that is the number 1 reason why they support turks playing an english game. MONEY. I don't think you should be banned, from forums or ingame, hope you didn't think that. I wouldn't mind it if turks were gone tho.

tolgahan

you dont need turks here. if some of you wants to invite ur turkish friends i can help about proxy j/k but i think flame wars will start again if devile unban turkish ips
    trust me u allways met the bad sides of turks. our friendships are funnier and stronger.
    but you should know that there are lots of retards here who damages the ko4life comminity more than ddos attacks

btw turks are wellknown with their HOSPITALITY and they like ppl 5 times more who like turks . try that in game . learn some turkish words . say that u like turks ... you will be popular between them and they will love you

you dont need turks here. if some of you wants to invite ur turkish friends i can help about proxy j/k but i think flame wars will start again if devile unban turkish ips
    trust me u allways met the bad sides of turks. our friendships are funnier and stronger.
    but you should know that there are lots of retards here who damages the ko4life comminity more than ddos attacks

btw turks are wellknown with their HOSPITALITY and they like ppl 5 times more who like turks . try that in game . learn some turkish words . say that u like turks ... you will be popular between them and they will love you [/b]
    No, sry, thats called kissing ass, why should we? do they try learning english words when u say english pls? no, so fuk them, theyre playing an english game and they dont speak english their problem if they're ignorant fools ._.

Banned

No, sry, thats called kissing ass, why should we? do they try learning english words when u say english pls? no, so fuk them, theyre playing an english game and they dont speak english their problem if they're ignorant fools ._.[/b]

I didnt see ENGLISH posted as an official language of KO.. u sound so ignorant its crazy........

sometimes i feel ashamed to be american : /....

I didnt see ENGLISH posted as an official language of KO.. u sound so ignorant its crazy........
    sometimes i feel ashamed to be american : /....[/b]
    I never said im american did i, second did i say its USKO like 99% of the pple here :blink: i said its an english game, which it is cus i dont see info in game in turkish or do u? now u can feel ashamed of being american cus u cant read

GetRichOrDieTrying

I was not joking, I'm dead serious.[/b]
    think they will still like me with my current avatar?

G0D

think they will still like me with my current avatar? [/b]
    Which is?

Banned

I never said im american did i, second did i say its USKO like 99% of the pple here :blink: i said its an english game, which it is cus i dont see info in game in turkish or do u? now u can feel ashamed of being american cus u cant read [/b]

explain to me what makes it a english game? I never said that u said it was USKO... i have no idea where u got that from... I simply pointed out the fact it has never been a english game...

only reason ppl dont like turks is bcuz of the language barrier... english players are capable of the same thing .

GetRichOrDieTrying

Which is?[/b]
    gay pride angel!!

G0D

gay pride angel!![/b]
    I don't think they are gonna know it's the "gay pride angel". I can imagine they are thinking "oh she's a girl, she like muscley menz" :lol:

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast