Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

we should unban turkish ip

This is a discussion on we should unban turkish ip within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; I don't think they are gonna know it's the "gay pride angel". I can imagine they are thinking "oh she's ...
Page: 4

I don't think they are gonna know it's the "gay pride angel". I can imagine they are thinking "oh she's a girl, she like muscley menz" :lol:[/b]
    man u sound really dumb, sorry but u failed

tolgahan

No, sry, thats called kissing ass, why should we? do they try learning english words when u say english pls? no, so fuk them, theyre playing an english game and they dont speak english their problem if they're ignorant fools ._.[/b]
    no no ... u missunderstood me . G0D said "in cafe geveze ppl liked the avatar thats why they were nice to tempest" . i meant turks like who likes turks. thats all.
    for the game from 0 to end you are right . Turks should learn english .but most of them are kids and they dont know english.This is the problem.Too much stupid kids are playing.

Banned

i think all turkish ips should be banned because yeah theres some good turks but this is USko not TRko[/b]
    wrong.
    IT IS TRKO

Banned

That's k2's fault. Not ours. Doesn't mean they should get to ruin the forums just because they are allowed to ruin the game.

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

I didnt see ENGLISH posted as an official language of KO.. u sound so ignorant its crazy........
    sometimes i feel ashamed to be american : /....[/b]
    ok, that sounded stupid. would u go into jpko n expect them to speak english?

there're nice turks but its a minority in KO. the majority of turks who play KO = kids = immature fools. a turk friend/clannie of mine got tped to golems in luferson n after that, he says even he despises his own countrymen now because of the way they act.

there're nice turks but its a minority in KO. the majority of turks who play KO = kids = immature fools. a turk friend/clannie of mine got tped to golems in luferson n after that, he says even he despises his own countrymen now because of the way they act.[/b]
    but not just turks do tps i have been tped by some with BR on the end of his name and didnt speak turkisch

but yeah even i sad that most turks in game are anoying and noobs off how they act.
    as long they are the majority they wont change

sexycomboot

there're nice turks but its a minority in KO. the majority of turks who play KO = kids = immature fools. a turk friend/clannie of mine got tped to golems in luferson n after that, he says even he despises his own countrymen now because of the way they act.[/b]
    From where i live turks are known as Dirt,Retards etc.. there is a soccer team full of turks & there are 2 turks on my team they both hate the are ashamed of how there countrymen act. If you saw the turks in Australia you would know what i mean ..

KO Turks are just the same as RL Turks

If Turkish IP was unbanned this forum will be destroyed and over run like USKO.. This is the getaway from In-Game .. where all people can speak english, with no turks anoying etc..

From where i live turks are known as Dirt,Retards etc.. there is a soccer team full of turks & there are 2 turks on my team they both hate the are ashamed of how there countrymen act. If you saw the turks in Australia you would know what i mean ..

KO Turks are just the same as RL Turks

If Turkish IP was unbanned this forum will be destroyed and over run like USKO.. This is the getaway from In-Game .. where all people can speak english, with no turks anoying etc..

[/b]
    dont wanna destroy your dreams but there are turks here to

sexycomboot

dont wanna destroy your dreams but there are turks here to [/b]
    I thought my speech was inspirational oh and yeah i know there are some turks here but, i mean like if you un-banned Turkish ip's hundreds of 10 year old turks would raid this kingdom of peace and really destroy my dreams.

"We Should All Have The Right To Dream"

sexycomboot

explain to me what makes it a English game? I never said that u said it was USKO... i have no idea where u got that from... I simply pointed out the fact it has never been a English game...
    only reason people don't like turks is because of the language barrier... English players are capable of the same thing .[/b]
    I believe when USKO was made it was an English speaking based game, but now the game has spread alot more world wide they have even started to announce information in Turkish on the KnightOnlineWorld web site and in-game.

This has been discussed plenty of times and the answer was and WILL BE no. Most Turks that play KO are kids and they usually cause troubles. Sure, not all turks are kids but there's a big bunch of them that just can't behave properly. The mature Turks that really wanna chat here, they do through proxies. We do not support the use of proxies, but since they are nice ppl, we let them stay.

The IP ban doesnt stop DDoS but it prevents it. How? DDoS attacks usually start after a flame war. A Turk kid that can't win an argument with words decides to just DDoS the site and knock us down of the internet for few hours. This has happened several times in the past. The IP ban wont stop the DDoS itself, but since they dont read (unless they use proxies which sometimes is a bitch), then there's no reason to DDoS us. The last attack lasted like 3 weeks. I had to go through a lot of trouble to block all his 400+ IPs, mostly Turk Telekom ADSL, by hand.

Since we added those IP bans (operating system level) there has been CERO DDoS. Yes, 0. So, thats why the answer is again NO.

Dias: read your pm, sorry for not answering but i have a crapload of work and its hard to catch up with all emails/pms.

Banned Senior Member

Not only the kids cause trouble look at the_strom and blacklord they caused most problems in here i think

NothingLeft

pls no turks :P

tolgahan

pls no turks :P[/b]
    *god spawns turks around him*
    slm aga
    ooo kanka
    nbr
    aq aga nbr
    slm
    hy
    agaaaaaaa
    coin plssss
    selamun aleykum
    clan + kaš ?
    clan pls
    aga ver
    kaša
    oooooooooo y lowe youuuu
    ananı sikim
    o.š
    selam nbr
    kanka + kaš ?
    fak ur mom dog dad tree house
    o.š
    anası kemaşe

* kills himself*

-THE END-

--nuuuu TURKS ARE IN THE HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL too
    s.a gel gel

Banned

sigh.. usually i try to defend turks bcuz i had a friend who fully equipped me after i was scammed ( he was turk... very turkish)....

but i realize your turks are wayyy diffrent from myko turks... u win ...i cant defend em anymore....

funny cuz when i told my turk friend about this topic... he said its true, the reason he left usko was cuz of the way the turks acted over there.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast