Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Welcome to the new Hatred forums

This is a discussion on Welcome to the new Hatred forums within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; grid...replying to every post just saying "retard" doesnt show u have much more intelligence than this "retard" u consider them ...
Page: 2

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

grid...replying to every post just saying "retard" doesnt show u have much more intelligence than this "retard" u consider them to be

Grid

Originally posted by FatM4n
    as long as the mods doign their job I'm happy and so would you to be.

Good Work Mods
    Perfect Forum this is
    I'm loving everytime I get on it *:wub:
    what, so you read a little bit more of ppl whining and add a little yourself.
    retard

Not like any of you will be missed tbh, I banned Lemon because he doesn't add anything useful to any topics he has posted in, rather he starts flame wars quite often. I've established myself on f9 from the skill I have displayed not by the name of the character. It appears when things are actually done correctly and enforced people get bent out of shape here.

Nevermind him, he just wanted a new rank for him.

I have never wanted to be a mod here, or on any forum. I dont need to be a mod since i talk to 3 or 4 of them on a regular basis.

I would love you to show where Eric has been a bad mod, because i've seen the topics that he has moved and locked and in all cases people have broken rules. It was the same with Yun, people gave him shit for exerting the rules.

As for illuminazi, they can fuck off because they initiate nearly all ares drama threads. Good riddance. You're not as legit as you think you are, and people better than you are not necessarily cheating. Then again i will miss lemonfreezer talking about imaginary numbers when he loses arguments, futile abusing quotations and compensating for content with pedantic grammar, dmio accusing me of cheating blah blah..

cant wait for the next +8 event futile, you gonna make a +8 skull hammer this time?

xxAzraelxx

What a shame. I liked everyone's responses except for Grids. Before banning that individual, did you give him time to read all these? Maybe you should copy and paste it all into an email and spam his inbox with it. B)

Kitiara_Telnise

Originally posted by 0000000+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(0000000)</div>
    You're not as legit as you think you are [/b]
    And you say that on what base exactly? Talking about Lemon and his numbers out of nowhere and you start with facts out of nowhere...

<!--QuoteBegin-0000000

and people better than you are not necessarily cheating
    Agreed here. There is not that many people better than us and there is shitload of cheaters here.

Volcanic

I dont need to be a mod since i talk to 3 or 4 of them on a regular basis.
    ooops

I would love you to show where Eric has been a bad mod, because i've seen the topics that he has moved and locked and in all cases people have broken rules. It was the same with Yun, people gave him shit for exerting the rules.
    I wouldn`t say bad, overzealous. I believe Lemon for example was entitled to a warning, and its kinda kinky that no one except eric gets the last word. And you may be right with Yun, but he didn`t/doesn`t lock as many topics.

As for illuminazi, they can fuck off because they initiate nearly all ares drama threads. Good riddance.

Illuminazi :wub: . Well, im not so sure about that. Your dont like our opinions, and i`d say a large portion of that comes from you being turned away(why is it some people cannot handle rejection?). Good riddance? Im still here . Gonna ban me to? I mean, i know you dont need to be a mod or anything, do you.

You're not as legit as you think you are, and people better than you are not necessarily cheating. Then again i will miss lemonfreezer talking about imaginary numbers when he loses arguments, futile abusing quotations and compensating for content with pedantic grammar, dmio accusing me of cheating blah blah
    I am. I cant speak for items that came with certain members, but we`re clean. Cleaner than you could even dream of being, and someone`s cleaner than us, then they have my utmost respect. See, thing is, doesn`t matter if your the biggest pro, or biggest nub. You`re all entitled to an opinion.

Its me who has the number complex, because its you who shot off his mouth when i won a few fights with F9. You said i had considerably more mana, i said i had 44 more. So, how is 44 considerably more when dealing with thousands? You haven`t had the balls to answer for nearly a year now

A astrophysisist should have no problems with posts like Futility`s. Maybe Dmio was on to something, we`ll never know. I do remember our 1v1 though when your minor heals suddenly kicked in when you reached 70% HP

Anyway, this still has nothing to do with the topic. Lemon was banned because he never actually adds jack shit to any threads, all he does is start flame wars constantly. Maybe if he shaped up a bit I would unban him, but it seems you all are leaving us for good and I couldn't be happier.

Kitiara_Telnise

And when eric is happy, everybody is happy

EDIT: And when eric is unhappy thread is being closed

i personally dont have anything against illuminati or any of its members. .. but lately it seems as though the only thing posted by them are flames. Yun was a great mod.. .but have you forgotten that at one time his avatar was an image of a padlock and his sig said "ę lęke to lock ęt lock ęt"

I havent been very active lately due to personal reasons, but waz, you did make a good point. ..perhaps he's a bit overzealous. who isnt at first?

in the future plz try and add something useful to the forums, other than quoting and commenting w/ "retard". lets all try and be mature when posting. (you guys arent kids, i mean.)

we all read these posts to be better informed in the game, and happenings on our respective servers. childish flames are getting old...

this isnt only directed at illuminati, but to all of the old school, "leet" players that cant seem to get past old drama, which manifests into the typical ko4life post, like this one. (btw. . .i've never been in Hatred, and if memory serves, there are only 2 'mods/admins that have ever been in that clan) Dont forget the fact that hatred doesnt exist.... (old drama fueling useless posts, yet again)

Originally posted by Eric
    Not like any of you will be missed tbh, I banned Lemon because he doesn't add anything useful to any topics he has posted in, rather he starts flame wars quite often. *I've established myself on f9 from the skill I have displayed not by the name of the character. *It appears when things are actually done correctly and enforced people get bent out of shape here.
    If this is the case then 65 % of members here need to be banned, especially Zero , I can show you dozens of post where so called respectable KO members have flamed and accused without a shred of proof or legitimatacy but usually it just gets sweep under the carpet and disregarded due to them being who they are. I can remember Zero saying fuck all Americans , calling us fat and lazy , bla bla bla, , Ban ? Hell naw, but let a newb do that , bet ya ban him eh ? Double standards are not in affect on this forum , if it was then this whole topic wouldnt be here .

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Originally posted by 187
    Zero saying fuck all Americans , calling us fat and lazy
    americans are lazy and most ARE fat..................................... :wacko:

mordeth

i agree with cam, most americans are fat and lazy, not to mention the 90% mental retardation rate we seem to have here in the states, i mean somehow Bush got elected President 2x

Mattster

i don't see why you feel the need to bring politics into this... there's plenty of other forums for that -_-

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast