Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Welcome to the new Hatred forums

This is a discussion on Welcome to the new Hatred forums within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; Again I have to agree with 187...We discussed it on the other topic but seems like discussion is pointless here, ...
Page: 3

mason_cro

Again I have to agree with 187...We discussed it on the other topic but seems like discussion is pointless here, and the forum "democracy" reminds me of my own country, where only the rich / popular get away with stuff us "ordinary" people do not. I don't have interest in any of this, wasn't in Ilu or Hatred, don't know anyone of them ( maybe some older members, don't remember ), but the point is, I think we can all smell injustice when we see it, it's just if we want to notice it or not. I think it was really obvious in Lemon's case.

P.S. Someone said yet again that Eric didn't close any topic that didn't deserve to be closed...Please check the closed "To Eric" topic for solid arguments that he did. Cheers!

Originally posted by mason_cro
    P.S. Someone said yet again that Eric didn't close any topic that didn't deserve to be closed...Please check the closed "To Eric" topic for solid arguments that he did. Cheers!
    I closed it, go read again....

mason_cro

U misunderstood Tico. I wanted to say people posted some solid arguments in that topic, although I think there are more useless topics here that that one about Eric was, but never mind that.

my mistake . . .though i agree. . .this one has definitely run it's course as well..all your points have been made. . .beating a dead horse does nothing but continuously fuel a fire that has no business burning for so long.

as posted before, every new mod i've seen tends to be a bit overzealous...he's no different.

*post closed*

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123