Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Character Selling Rules

This is a discussion on Character Selling Rules within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; How Are most of us going to spend 100$ just to sell a character? Its a huge problem for characters ...
Page: 1

simple182

How Are most of us going to spend 100$ just to sell a character? Its a huge problem for characters under lvl 75 becuase w/o CR they are only worth around 100$.. So we have to buy a CR costing 100$ and sell a character under lvl 75 for around 100-150$ not even making close to an 80$ profit on a character...

I just think since its impossible to attain a CR and cost sooo much, there should be a rule change, like CR required for lvl 76,77+ or any rule change. 100$ for a CR is just not worth it if your selling a character thats under 75,76

selling account must be with CR only is only stupid rule

Isnt a CR 54$ or somthing and not 100$.
    If u think that u need 2 CR to seal and unseal then u are wrong, when a char is sealed then u can just unseal it even without pre :P.

Trialmod7

It's around 50$ I believe and if you don't like the rules then just don't sell your character here. Also, its very hard to sell chars that are -75 so I'd just suggest leveling the character more before you sell it.

nice k2-like reaction trialmod7. this is an area to discuss the needs of the forum ...

anyways, i think that a forum should exist to serve its community not the other way around. the char selling rules where made to protect the community from scams. however, they now do its members a disservice and prevent them trading cheaper chars.

there is an old latin phrase that should be ingrained into the minds of all . . . caveat emptor - let the buyer beware. no trade of character or items is 100% safe. let us take the risks, but use the power of the forum to educate people on safer trading.

Banned Senior Member

We're looking into a few things regarding the Cypher Rings and character sales. Should have it all finalized once the mods are chosen

nice k2-like reaction trialmod7. this is an area to discuss the needs of the forum ...

anyways, i think that a forum should exist to serve its community not the other way around. the char selling rules where made to protect the community from scams. however, they now do its members a disservice and prevent them trading cheaper chars.

there is an old latin phrase that should be ingrained into the minds of all . . . caveat emptor - let the buyer beware. no trade of character or items is 100% safe. let us take the risks, but use the power of the forum to educate people on safer trading.[/b]
    Very well said Marc, i do agree with that. Most people are trustable when it comes to selling chars/ items. I always know there will be " bad guys" that try to scam, let the users take the risks. If they wanna buy a koxped char or from sum1 thats dodgy thats going to be there problem. Ko4life wont be flamed for accepting scamming by any means

Trialmod7

Well unless the char is on Ionia its almost impossible to sell such low level characters. But I will put your suggestion into consideration because you are correct, we work to serve you. I'm sure Phantom and the others can come up with a solution for you.

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

Well unless the char is on Ionia its almost impossible to sell such low level characters. But I will put your suggestion into consideration because you are correct, we work to serve you. I'm sure Phantom and the others can come up with a solution for you.[/b]
    lol you get hired by k2?
    or are u really that much of a tool o.O come on bro show some personality dont be such a bitch about having mod ha

I agree with chit, should be our own problem like how we did back in the day :P

there is an old latin phrase that should be ingrained into the minds of all . . . caveat emptor - let the buyer beware. no trade of character or items is 100% safe. let us take the risks, but use the power of the forum to educate people on safer trading.[/b]
    We actually discussed something like that last night briefly before I went to sleep. I suggested that we, the staff, take a hands-off approach to character sales. We can only try to help so much before, as you stated, we end up doing a disservice to the community. Anyway, more will be decided over the next couple days and we'll get something ironed out around the same time we pick the new moderators from our trials.

Banned Senior Member

lol you get hired by k2?
    or are u really that much of a tool o.O come on bro show some personality dont be such a bitch about having mod ha
    I agree with chit, should be our own problem like how we did back in the day :P[/b]
    and yet when someone was scammed they expected us to do everything or try to get their char back. If it's a "at your own risk" approach, then we better not see a single "I got scammed" thread

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

and yet when someone was scammed they expected us to do everything or try to get their char back. If it's a "at your own risk" approach, then we better not see a single "I got scammed" thread[/b]
    Currently with Cypher Ring is the same risk with normal Account Selling, cuz the most deals are : After you Paid you get the Char....
    But who can 100% sure that the buyer not Charge Back or send a Ticket ?

Account selling have the advantage that you must not pay 50-100$ for a Cypher Ring which in Ares Diez worth same like the character...
    You can change Geographic Zone when you buy the whole Account.

Both Ways w. Cypher Ring or Without Cypher Ring have his ways to scam the buyer or seller....so the Result is that we as Ko4life Community must trust eachother and buy only from known and trustable members....I did hundred of deals here also with Items which worth +1000 $ in 1 Deal and I can say that 95% of my deals went smooth ( 2-3 ppl scammed me in the time where Ko4life registration was not limited)

Trialmod7

lol you get hired by k2?
    I agree with chit, should be our own problem like how we did back in the day :P[/b]

I could be like all the other mods and warn/close topics like crazy if you wish. :P

I just have to be a stiff guy till this trial thing is over.

hint: a good mod is one that does not make his presence felt unless necessary

leave the commentary out of it - ignore the random insult and you will be fine. otherwise you end up like vandy.

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

and yet when someone was scammed they expected us to do everything or try to get their char back. If it's a "at your own risk" approach, then we better not see a single "I got scammed" thread[/b]
    i think the Scammed threads Should Still Be posted up so then We See The Guy Gets Banned from ko4life Hopefully ip banned
    then if he was going to just make another Account It would be that much harder +)

Lol at the part Where they expect you guys to do all the work for them? It's Really their own problem not you guys
    and it Runs EVERYONE Else a big risk trying to get rid of their accounts right now :P

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast