Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

what about this is acceptable behavior

This is a discussion on what about this is acceptable behavior within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; are numerous attempts at giving mods a chance to fix this shit im fed up http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=290352 <------------- link in question ...
Page: 1

Banned

are numerous attempts at giving mods a chance to fix this shit im fed up

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=290352 <------------- link in question

i dont care if anyone of these pieces of shit like me , hate me its free but to invade my selling topics with koxping fucking bullshit is unbelievably unprofessional and unacceptable , they go directly against the rules and do whatever they feel like doing with NO ABSOLUTELY NO PUNISHMENT , there is always been and always be a cheaters section , ive challenged them to go there and make as many topics they feel necessary to do the job but instead they choose my market topic to display there bs, as you notice his proof is so strong , so well planned and thought out its a link of a char on kok ............. thanks that proves im a koxper now i have proved to ko4life that kilbal deserves a ban , after 1 topic being closed due to flames and accusations from another shithead named englishgays4life which also should be banned or atleast muted 1 week i will bump this topic and bring as many topics of proof against both of these users till there muted/banned mods how long can you continue to allow your market section to be a playground ??????

resolution center?

People find things to latch onto then they will get ya for it, dont let it bother you dude

Banned

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=290352 <------------- link in question

i dont care if anyone of these pieces of shit like me , hate me its free but to invade my selling topics with koxping fucking bullshit is unbelievably unprofessional and unacceptable , they go directly against the rules and do whatever they feel like doing with NO ABSOLUTELY NO PUNISHMENT , there is always been and always be a cheaters section , ive challenged them to go there and make as many topics they feel necessary to do the job but instead they choose my market topic to display there bs, as you notice his proof is so strong , so well planned and thought out its a link of a char on kok ............. thanks that proves im a koxper now i have proved to ko4life that kilbal deserves a ban , after 1 topic being closed due to flames and accusations from another shithead named englishgays4life which also should be banned or atleast muted 1 week i will bump this topic and bring as many topics of proof against both of these users till there muted/banned mods how long can you continue to allow your market section to be a playground ??????[/b]
    you whine like a child

If you don&#39;t want to be labeled as a cheater then don&#39;t cheat,

You dug your grave now its time to lay in it

simple eh?

i dont care if anyone of these pieces of shit like me , hate me its free but to invade my selling topics with koxping fucking bullshit is unbelievably unprofessional and unacceptable , they go directly against the rules and do whatever they feel like doing with NO ABSOLUTELY NO PUNISHMENT , there is always been and always be a cheaters section , ive challenged them to go there and make as many topics they feel necessary to do the job but instead they choose my market topic to display there bs, as you notice his proof is so strong , so well planned and thought out its a link of a char on kok ............. thanks that proves im a koxper now i have proved to ko4life that kilbal deserves a ban , after 1 topic being closed due to flames and accusations from another shithead named englishgays4life which also should be banned or atleast muted 1 week i will bump this topic and bring as many topics of proof against both of these users till there muted/banned mods how long can you continue to allow your market section to be a playground ??????[/b]
    awww did someone spit in your fruity pebbles today?

suck it up and stop being a baby you got caught big deal next time dont get caught >:

Banned

awww did someone spit in your fruity pebbles today?

suck it up and stop being a baby you got caught big deal next time dont get caught >:[/b]
    do me a favor 1 get the fuck out of my topic

2 GO FUCK YOURSELF FAGGOT

Trialmod5

Keeps this civilized or i&#39;l be giving out more warns.

Banned

Keeps this civilized or i&#39;l be giving out more warns.[/b]
    well this is bullshit do your dam job im so sick of this crap

Trialmod5

I&#39;m working on it but don&#39;t flame.

Banned

this topic and the one in cheaters section is a god dam joke , seriously make me mod for a day and i will clean all this stuff up you guys take this shit too politcal , good warn me warn away but remember the silly bitches are still getting away with the bs AND GUESS WHAT in a month they will just keeping doing it again you have done nothing but up my warn % congratulatons /FAIL

yay lets make another cheater a mod! greatest idea ever!!! /nikleo the crybaby has my vote

this topic and the one in cheaters section is a god dam joke , seriously make me mod for a day and i will clean all this stuff up you guys take this shit too politcal , good warn me warn away but remember the silly bitches are still getting away with the bs AND GUESS WHAT in a month they will just keeping doing it again you have done nothing but up my warn % congratulatons /FAIL[/b]
    Seriously, shut up. TM5 said he was working on it, so calm down. And of course you&#39;d clean it up, you&#39;d just delete the topics and ban the "offenders" in your mind and be done. Perfect justice for you, but how is it fair to anyone other than yourself? All we&#39;ve got is your word that these claims aren&#39;t true, which amounts to just about nothing. TM5 will handle it in due course, but you&#39;re flaming is only making him want to put it off till later, which is the exact same thing I would do.

Banned

yay lets make another cheater a mod! greatest idea ever!!! /nikleo the crybaby has my vote [/b]
    ....... fuel for my fire

Trialmod5

If you can show me any other posts where people are doing this in the market section, please show me them so I can PM the people. If they keep at it after I tell them then I will be giving out posting suspensions. If they keep at it then pm me and i&#39;l take care of them since I will only tell them once.

Banned

tm7 had to delete 2 topics yesterday because it was getting out of hand i will edit with the link

cannot find the link , but there where about 3-6 post with nothing to do with what i was selling , check the cheaters section there is some more bs there

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast