Trade Mediation Requests

This is a discussion on Trade Mediation Requests within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; I think you should close this section no? you started new section Interserver Trading and its about the same info. ...
Page: 1

I think you should close this section no? you started new section Interserver Trading and its about the same info.
    I mean there is no different between the Interserver Trading to Trade Mediation Requests , same support in same trades.

Banned

Wrong, you can trade accounts witch means ko4life staff does not support.
    Also, if people want a middle man then they go post in Trade Mediation Request.

Wrong, you can trade accounts witch means ko4life staff does not support.
    Also, if people want a middle man then they go post in Trade Mediation Request.[/b]
    But in Interserver Trading there are no moderators who help in trading? if no thats why i posted about it and sorry.

Banned

But in Interserver Trading there are no moderators who help in trading? if no thats why i posted about it and sorry.[/b]
    Why are you sorry? I dont know why the section was made. But i will guess at it. I am guessing that it would be easyer to trade through the servers. Now, making a post to try to FIND someone is totally diffrent then needed a trade mod to help you trade through servers. Once you find someone to trade with, then you go to "trade mediation Request" and ask for a mod to help you do a trade. But i think most of the topics in the Inter Server Trade section will be mostly character trades. You wont have to worry about a MOD to help you, because they simply wont do it.

I am guessing maybe market mods are able to MOD there. and i am sure global/admins can too.