Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516 LastLast

What do u hate from ko4life?

This is a discussion on What do u hate from ko4life? within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; i hate that selling thing need wait 90days before you can sell ko accounts.. but well atleast not spammers,and not ...
Page: 13

twender

i hate that selling thing need wait 90days before you can sell ko accounts.. but well atleast not spammers,and not that much scammers.. but here should be "middle man system" for trades some mod takes character and coins and then give them to buyer and seller..

I hate that no1 will sell me a mage lol ! xD

the thing witht he 90 days before you can post in market section is good. It means = no spammers and few scammers cuz they don't wanna wait 90 days xD

i just came back to this site and i hate the new skin seems so plain and boring

mini bb

51 post rule :|. Not really sure why its there..

esquiiire

i dont like that i make an accnt on here so i can sell an accnt before i go away to my 10 weeks training camp, but i cant make a thread with which to sell that accnt with,..
    Last edited by SuperGhost; 11-09-2009 at 11:15 PM.

50 post requirement. remove pls

50 post requirement, almost there though.

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Tho the post numbers dont rly matter to me, imho someone with a name of gftjgkhii poping out whiping up big sell postz is as trustworthy as a gipsy with his fake nike shoes. There wouldnt be need for those rules if everyone just fraking stop trusting ppl over some dam internetz forum.

50 posts, member of ko4life trusties group or however shiny record u claim u have doesnt mean shit, in my eyes atleast. Only thing id change would be from 50 to 10 posts. Less random spam from new ppl.

esquiiire

so does that mean i need to spam? x.x

Ya meng. But as a personal favor to me, start off by making some topic in any other whatever random section but ko's general chat about zeros epic sin skills, boos pedal and discuss some mighty 1v1 tactics along with some youtube pk movie dramatic musicz.

Should net easy 50 posts, make ko4life more attractive to new ppl and help me win a bet on how long would it take for mods to put it to proper section. My current bet atm is 2 days.

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Magyk View Post
    Ya meng. But as a personal favor to me, start off by making some topic in any other whatever random section but ko's general chat about zeros epic sin skills, boos pedal and discuss some mighty 1v1 tactics along with some youtube pk movie dramatic musicz.

Should net easy 50 posts, make ko4life more attractive to new ppl and help me win a bet on how long would it take for mods to put it to proper section. My current bet atm is 2 days.
    Type that again in English so I may understand it.

so does that mean i need to spam? x.x
    Why don't you just do that?

Last time i checked, it was still ko4life (g4l, whatever), so any serious attempt to put some spellbunny skills to active use was lost when turkish IP was bant.

And i swear to god i dont mean u evul ghosty but last time we saw a cocky mod, things didnt work out well for him. Anyhow my self-esteem took a big dmg, ill go supress my sadness on flaming poor greek and romanian kids about their inglish skills on l2 forums. Brb.

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Magyk View Post
    Last time i checked, it was still ko4life (g4l, whatever), so any serious attempt to put some spellbunny skills to active use was lost when turkish IP was bant.

And i swear to god i dont mean u evul ghosty but last time we saw a cocky mod, things didnt work out well for him. Anyhow my self-esteem took a big dmg, ill go supress my sadness on flaming poor greek and romanian kids about their inglish skills on l2 forums. Brb.
    I always encourage people to use "Report" function to bring something to our attention ( it will get taken care of a LOT faster if it is repoted) instead of bitching about it like you and others do on daily basis. It is there for a reason; however, if you decide not to use it then you have no right to bitch about how topics not being moved fast enough...At the end this is something we do on our spare time and it is not a job from 9am to 5pm weekdays to go through every section of the forums.

I am sorry for pointing out the fact and being "cocky", I guess not everyone can take it.

Thanks!
    Last edited by SuperGhost; 11-10-2009 at 06:24 PM.

U need a day off. I wasnt bishing about any gods thing there, i was just making a joke and was talking to the new guy not u. So next time when u decide to hop in, guns blazing, take a deep breath and read the post through again.

I understand its bit hard to be the one of the 2 active mods around here, so feel free to go squeeze ur stress ball as often as u want. I sure as hell dont complain, spam report button nor even care as long as u get ur work done.

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

i hate magyk....