Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

What do u hate from ko4life?

This is a discussion on What do u hate from ko4life? within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; Personally. The only thing I don't agree enough with mods, is that sometimes they wait long to ban an user. ...
Page: 10

Cadence96

Personally. The only thing I don't agree enough with mods, is that sometimes they wait long to ban an user. I mean, if mods want, they can instantly ban an user, instead of letting him making more retard/hatred/disrespectful/racists posts.
    Now I don't have the links, but in my permanency in this forum, I have seen it many times.

However, mods do a good job, the most hated mods are the best ones. That's why they are hated. Saying they "abuse their powers" is simply retarded.

In my country, the football players have similar attitudes. When a reporter discovers them drinking beer one day before a match, they try to destroy their cameras.

2x warned for 1 thing by 2 differnt people[/b]
    Critical warn?

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

what do i hate? idk if this has been posted already but... i hate ppl who cant read or use search features <_<

Banned

no1 else shares your feelings dontlikeafreak, you know why? cuz every1 hates you guts, cuz u r soooooooooo annoying, so even if Majix was abusing his powers, i dont think any1 would care.

Pwnensumnoobs

Olympia Drama.

lol now majix banned my account for 2 years or even permanently , just cause i said that i think brosbeforehos is a noob clan , cause much people in that clan ended up scamming others. looks like someone&#39;s abusing his admin powers against the rulez?[/b]

Actually I banned you for evading a ban. Cya.

hmm only thing wrong with ko4life is my warn %, make it 0 and I find nothing wrong =)

Banned

Too many retards. I disagree they think I&#39;m their foe. I agree they think I&#39;m their friend. They don&#39;t realize I response with logic and questions, but actually haven&#39;t place my opinion.

I dont think someone wants to pay for an item only to get it like 6 months later when you cant chargeback anymore[/b]
    haha lol ^^ xD

or maybe do NOT allow people that havent done over 5 succesfual trades to buy items via paypal :/

didinino

i hate idiots who cry about other scammers while they do nothing to avoid from getting scammed.

dude like K2 do with item loss- account security is not KO4LIFE&#39;s problem.

watch my response on "close account trade forever?" ( http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...4385&st=20# )

Gaby159

I think Ko4life became to strict and sometime its really bad...
    Per exemple: not long ago a post about end of the years in 2012 has been made and it was interesting, then a mod come and told us: what this topic do to k.o and he closed it

I just mean ko4life should accept post who dont talk about K.O

Its my opinion and stop say "then quit" if you dont like a sugestion

Thank you

Per exemple: not long ago a post about end of the years in 2012 has been made and it was interesting, then a mod come and told us: what this topic do to k.o and he closed it

Thank you [/b]

Uh....
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=213144

It was just moved, not closed or anything.

Banned

Thank you [/b]
    Please do not lie, I checked what you said and you have lied to Devile. The topic was never closed i hink, it was just moved to offtopic section because it was posted in the wrong section. It was posted in General Chat when it should have been Offtopic. In my opinion People who post in wrong sections should be warned for it.

Ko4life does accept post not about KO. Called offtopic. See people like you are the people posting in wrong sections blah blah. Should be taught a lesson know what i mean. I am positively sure that there was a topic about world ending few months ago..So why is this topic not locked.. just spam anyways <_<

Anyway you should not lie on other MODS who doing their job correctly.

@Shurt - you beat me to posting but i posted more then you

Gaby159

Sorry i was thinking the post got deleted. <_<

I never said mod dont do their jobs, I just said this was bad to close it

Sorry guys

Pirate409

Hello Devile

I hope you read this and not think I&#39;m a total moron as there are alot of pages here and I couldn&#39;t keep my eyes open long enough to read them all :s but my only thought so far about an addition to better the forums would be as part of the in game questions add a section for each type of character. Like the way the market place is set up for each server. so there would be a Priest section and if you really wanted to go nuts you could do separate sections for questions more in dept than that like Battle Priests / Int Priests / Rouge Sins / Rouge Archers / Def Warriors....... and so on. But atleast diff class sections might help cut back on the 45 posts for best bp build and what are good items for ???? character. Or the most annouing lol whats better cleaver +9 or shard +7 lol

Just my 2 cents

Hmm, I don&#39;t know if this really fits the topic (what do you hate from ko4life) but I would really like some new skins. ATM I&#39;m using Jet but also some other black/grey toned skins would be nice. I remember like few months ago someone saying that some skins took too much bandwidth or something - is this still the case? And I think vent mods should see moderator sections

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast