Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516

What do u hate from ko4life?

This is a discussion on What do u hate from ko4life? within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; well its good rule together with IP check on website, It makes "life" of scammers a lot harder...
Page: 16

well its good rule together with IP check on website,
    It makes "life" of scammers a lot harder

Inactive Member

Quote Originally Posted by Souls View Post
    Yes it is the users risk, but we as a website need to put as many procautions into place to minimise the overal risk.

The 50 posts and 90 day rule works very well as a scammer cannot just make a new account and start selling either those scammed items or new items.

If people do openly spam for their posts they are punished, everbody is the same.
    I honestly think that rules has more inconvenients than other.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

I really dislike the fact that I haven't been temporarily banned in a while. <--- joke

I'm also surprised that people didn't say "I dislike tHeUnBeAtAbLe"... aw thanks, I love you too guys <3

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    I really dislike the fact that I haven't been temporarily banned in a while. <--- joke

I'm also surprised that people didn't say "I dislike tHeUnBeAtAbLe"... aw thanks, I love you too guys <3
    /ban_tHeUnBeAtAbLe

Edit: It doesnt work !! :s

potoso

i hate gamersfirst xD!

PowerSeller

i hate the fact i cant post on euko market even though i have been member here for over 3 years and my posts have been deleted zzzzzzz

I hate the fact there are idiots that ask about a forum issue in a Tech Support section (game related), or complain about not being able to post in a Market section without reading the god damn rules which are stickied in ALL market sections, or not having the slightest sign of common sense but they do complain about everything.

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516