Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

What do u hate from ko4life?

This is a discussion on What do u hate from ko4life? within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; I hate majix for stupid warnings !...
Page: 2

hrobar

I hate majix for stupid warnings !

I hate majix for stupid warnings ![/b]
    Muted. Go find a sandbox to play in.

Muted. Go find a sandbox to play in.[/b]

didnt u say "Feel free to fire at will"? :'(

xD

newayz.. about the scamming issue... a lot of scammers make NUMEROUS accounts.... they have like a billion logins...and always make posts about selling blah blah blah blah blah.

u cant really "fix" the scamming... cuz mosto f it happens in-game..

i just really do think we need a place to talk about that server's CZ and ardream :S

and in a lot of the topics, flamings get pretty out of hand :S

Banned

Feel free to fire at will and let us know the main issues u see in ko4life but most important, what do u think it should be done to fix them. We arent looking for flames here but mature descriptions of problems and ideas on how to fix them. If u think this is the place to whine and bitch without giving any feedback, u are wrong. Please give us some feedback and ideas.

I'll be dealing with this thread by myself so please dont make me ban u for being "funny" with me.[/b]
    Now do you see? Thats what alot of people have wrong with them, they never read.
    didnt u say "Feel free to fire at will"? :'(
    xD
    newayz.. about the scamming issue... a lot of scammers make NUMEROUS accounts.... they have like a billion logins...and always make posts about selling blah blah blah blah blah.

u cant really "fix" the scamming... cuz mosto f it happens in-game..

i just really do think we need a place to talk about that server's CZ and ardream :S

and in a lot of the topics, flamings get pretty out of hand :S[/b]

Scamming occurs in game? Most scamming = chargebacks, buying WU and not geting item, and account take backs. Most people who do inter server trades use a trade mod. How many topics can you get about andream/cz since there is so many.

Sorry Devile if i'm stepping in on your thread.

Market Mods need to know their server. I am pretty much in charge of picking the mods and the first group of mods we had, the staff knew them from some point or another. Once I had the newer mods come in, I will admit I dont know very much about them. If I were to chose people I know, they wouldn't be playing on that server so they wont know the users, prices, or anything like that a Market Moderator should know in order to run their section properly.[/b]

So, you just threw my idea right back in my face I am the sad! I suggested you to let us vote for market mods, since some people might know the volunteers for the market mod spot.

It's ok Will, i'm going to crawl back behind a rock. h34r:

sexy Owa

So, you just threw my idea right back in my face I am the sad! I suggested you to let us vote for market mods, since some people might know the volunteers for the market mod spot.

It's ok Will, i'm going to crawl back behind a rock. h34r:[/b]
    i agree there should be a vote, but in voting do you mean some people say they want to be mod and all their friends come post to make it happen? :P

i agree there should be a vote, but in voting do you mean some people say they want to be mod and all their friends come post to make it happen? :P[/b]
    Hmm. I agree, peoples freinds/clans will just come vote for them.

I think only Mods and Admins should be eligible to vote.

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Get a mod to cover the Game Q&T and Knowlage Base sections. First of all those 2 get confused sometimes. But worst think imo is that all u see are same repetive and stupid topics. I can understand that not all ppl can do some thinking on their own but asking same and same repative things all the time is ghey and waste of forum space. U can see all the time those "whats bettar räptör or gyga in plus ninez" (just an example). Make a flashy arrow pointing towards search button. I wouldnt mind a newbie who has done his fair share of searching and now tries to get some questions answerd (while showing some manners), but most of the topics atm are just product of lazy and dumb ppl.

kdoyle32

but then thats not fair cuz they could favor 1 person well idk but ima start posting places so i can get more noticed

Move on guys. Market mods designation process will be something we'll change. Any more issues/solutions?

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I personally find the performance of the forums is getting pretty bad and I find I often have to close the browser and reopen time and time again to try and post somethign or read the next page.

I also want the sexy sexy sexy MacOS skin which makes the forums so much easier for me.

Also I would like a ruduction on animated Avitars as the can make the page slow to load

Sno0p

Personally I dont enjoy reading spams(i`m not reffering to those from market section),some people do that,not really saying anything worth reading they just do it to raise theyr post count.Many of these people are actually future scammers aswell,since a lot of people dont do trades with people who do not have a considerable post count.

I suggest warnings followed by temporary bans.

Banned

stupid mods who warn u for posting stuff in peoples profile view thing

"Posting idiotic comments on another person's profile."

"Posting idiotic comments on another person's profile."[/b]

Then perhaps you shouldn't post idiotic comments on another person's profile?

Banned

"Posting idiotic comments on another person's profile."[/b]
    Hi friend.
    Well, maybe it would have been ok if i actually knew you.
    But you flamed me in a other topic before then posted that stuff on my profile..Oh no, time to send PM'S.

oh and, I am not a Jew.

Then perhaps you shouldn't post idiotic comments on another person's profile?[/b]
    Shurt is my hero, He does what needs to be done when the time is right. Always willing to help! <3 baba

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast