Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

What do u hate from ko4life?

This is a discussion on What do u hate from ko4life? within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; soon as you get vb up and running with the muliti accounts hack installed and the real ip installed (zuhahaha ...
Page: 6

Derden

soon as you get vb up and running with the muliti accounts hack installed and the real ip installed (zuhahaha tryed this with many proxy's its the shit!!!) http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=120082

As soon as someone dose try to scam anyone it will be there last its so easy to ban a ip damm i love vb

also this mite sound bit crazy but how about only letting people in the marked section to do usd trades if there in a accredited clan (in the top 100 on there servers) most people who play ko english speaking anyways use these forums and know there own clannies maybe a introduction section if someone dosnt check out they dont get veryfied it would be easy to post link to kodb and asking the members to add there clan to there sigs......

to be fair if your not in the top 100 clans how do they have desant gear to sell or want to buy for usd not many people who have just started want to waist usd on 70+ account when they dont know the first thing about the game. just a thought

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

some ppl in top 100 clan are know scammers u_u, so any kind of top is not a nice option... at least for me.

and u donated a vB licence? wow thx ^^

What is a vBulliten?

What is a vBulliten?[/b]
    A type of forum software, currently we are running IPB (Invision Power Board) and in the past we used PHPBB. vBulletin has alot more options that we can use as admins/mods to better support the forum as well as overall it's easier to do certain things. Other things such as resource issues are dealt with better and it's a better forum software than IPB, if I had known Devile was so well versed in vB from use of it on bloodzone I would have never bought an IPB license, but instead a vB one.

Back to topic guys. Any more suggestions?

- Dont allow users to use animation in sigs nor avatars. Doesnt benefit a single thing to this forum.
    - Let Admins validate new users. I see alot using second/third accounts to flame or just to use them when they got banned to avoid their punishment. Yea, I know it takes some work (even on ranking with less users), but its worth it imo. Reduces flame and only benefits to a good discussion with decent inputs and without useless posts.

Just got to add one point to Majix:
    dont close topics too fast. I saw you closing quite some topic when it came interesting. Just take out the idiots, dont close it.

- Let Admins validate new users. I see alot using second/third accounts to flame or just to use them when they got banned to avoid their punishment. Yea, I know it takes some work (even on ranking with less users), but its worth it imo. Reduces flame and only benefits to a good discussion with decent inputs and without useless posts.[/b]
    I initiated that feature last week some time

Yes he could, but then u wont trust him. Why would u trust someone who has 30 trades with the same 2-3 guys everyday? Wouldnt that be fishy enough to not trust him at all? Besides we can limit how frequent u can add rating to a guy.

Bottom line is he wont be able to this overnight. He will need time to fake his own reputation, and even then, u have the tools to decide whether he is trustworthy or not. He fucks up and scams someone, he will have to do this shit all over again cause we will nail him.[/b]

welll, these days, u see a whole clan of scammers, and then they have lets say 10 ppl, and they all pretend to be GG's, and make good trades with 1 of the clan members to boost up his reputation...............

But how will you know someone did a trade for someone? The only website i have seen that implements this type of system, and did an AWESOME job in that, is www.basilmarket.com They have that ebay thingy there, awesome.... not much abuses..

Well, ko4life is mainly a forum for chatting and crap, and sometimes we focus too much on trading part of the forum =P

Not trying to be an ass, just thinking of the worst posibilities >.<"

Dont worry about the HOW, thats my job . And yes, we think too much on the market part of ko4life cause that what u, the users, have told us is the main problem right now. I&#39;m sure there are plenty more and I&#39;m here to listen to all those suggestions u got.

Dunno if those are mentioned so far, but how about create sub section for the cheater section? Its pretty time consuming to look at individual topic to figure out what server its about, if the topic creator didnt wrote it. I dunno if GMs are watching it, but it would be hell easier for them to visit their own server to check out the cheaters for themselves. Another thing I noticed is ppl reporting scammers in cheater section too, would be better if the things could be more organized, so there are scammers and cheaters, and then server. Scammers from forum should be reported in the global cheater/scammer section, since the server based scammers are usually untraceable on other servers anyway, if u know what I mean.
    Second thing that bothers me is the Game Questions & Tips and Knowledge Base section, these 2 sections seems to contents the same stuff.. And speaking about Game Questions & Tips, there are way too many pinned topics IMO and 6 of them are quest related, which could been made into 1 topic with links..

Thats all I could come into my mind right now..

Banned

Ive told you i could do the migration in like 20minutes HONEST ^_^[/b]
    1 min to log in and 19 mins to fuck up ko4life lol

Then perhaps you shouldn&#39;t post idiotic comments on another person&#39;s profile?[/b]
    i dont think a warning is deserved if you post something in a persons profile as the person can delete it from there profile unlike posting something towards someone in a post....the offended person cant delete it but in a personal profile they can....thus making the warning given very unprofessional by the mod who gave it

We do not support USD trading.[/b]
    you guys really need to come to grips and get more professional about that statement you just made.....i know other mods have said it as well but fact are kinda obvious on this

professionally speaking ko4life DOES support USd trading by the simple fact that there is a market section for EVERY server and majority of the posts are "selling for usd" posts ....you might not personally support it but you cant say the forums doesnt support it as all anyone needs to do is open there eyes and click on that section

Psy

I hate Tez from ko4life.

Banned

I hate Tez from ko4life.[/b]
    lol my point proven?

:lol:

professionally speaking ko4life DOES support USd trading by the simple fact that there is a market section for EVERY server and majority of the posts are "selling for usd" posts ....you might not personally support it but you cant say the forums doesnt support it as all anyone needs to do is open there eyes and click on that section[/b]
    In my dictionary SUPPORT is not the same as ALLOW. We allow USD trades but we dont support them. We actually encourage the users NOT to do USD trades, but is up to them, not us. I&#39;m pretty sure that if we supported USD trades, we could be liable to lawsuits caused by scams.

This is just free will

Back to topic, any more suggestions?

Banned

you say tomato i say tomato`

:lol:

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast