Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

What do u hate from ko4life?

This is a discussion on What do u hate from ko4life? within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; Hard to not block a country when we get DDoS attacks on a daily basis from over 400 different IPs, ...
Page: 8

Hard to not block a country when we get DDoS attacks on a daily basis from over 400 different IPs, all from the same country. How can we just block the attacker when he was using pretty much all netblocks from the main Turkish ISP?

Turkey is extremely proud country. If u insult 1 guy, its like insulting the whole nation, so a simple discussion turns into the holywar in seconds. DDoS or not, we dont need that here, specially if the result is ko4life being offline cause some intolerant retard who cant agree that ppl disagree.

After the IP block, the attacks ended and we rather keep it that way. This subject is not under discussion and I wont change my mind about it EVER. I dont care if Turks call us racist for blocking them. We are protecting ourselves, end of story.

Banned

i hate mindless posters who ruin topics with there piss poor attitudes , some of the older posters or people with a higher count post with reckless abandonment flaming thinking there shit dont stink , it gets really old sometimes reading the topics and along comes mr.high post who starts the " i gotta be funny and shoot my 1 liner" and starts a flame war and gets away with it . i havent yet thought of a soloution but this is a problem i think :P

example http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=206930 1st post on this subject read this guys reply ty

oO Jc Oo

i hate the ego in here and the flame wars

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

it would be nice To have like a built in bank so money would already be in our accounts And could have charge back and all kinds off stuff like a built in paypal :P
    u guys could make more money too like that

it would be nice To have like a built in bank so money would already be in our accounts And could have charge back and all kinds off stuff like a built in paypal :P
    u guys could make more money too like that[/b]

Are you suggesting that our little website buyout PayPal?

Banned

u guys could make more money too like that[/b]
    am i the only one asking " what the $#$# ?? "

wut i hate about ko4life is the SCAMMING

cant really fix it :S

first account i traded,i got scammed
    u cant practically trust any1, they trade successfully with ppl, then they scam, when they report scammer, ppl call them legit cuz they got had a successful trade with that person

nvr traded/ bought anything after my first trade, except from my brother

im sure most ppl would agree with that

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

With scamming I feel KO4life does alot more than any other forum does to help with trades.

I have had ppl from ranking ask me to help out with deals because they don't even trust their own mods.

We moderate the markets , we give you trade mediatores , we have the hall of shame warning about known scammers , we give advice and guides when doing trades , we bann scammers when found guilty. What more can we really do?

We do work our arses off to try and make it safer but if people don't listen to our advise your gonna get ripped.

People need to wake up and take responsiblity for their own deals and stop moaing about the scammers on here. End of the day you send the cash and press ok to trade not us.

ShadowBane

A Little bit Mod Abuse =P

DarK

A Little bit Mod Abuse =P[/b]
    I don't really see any mod abuse, maybe you could put some links? =o

Banned

what more do you need as help , being they thought this shit up , if it wernt for ko4life i wouldnt know what a trustablity topic is or how to bump a topic ..... i think that we put to much blame on ko4life and its staff when we get scammed and if had taken more time ourselves and not been in such a hurry to make a quick buck or get a new account the risk of getting scammed would be alot less

Banned

am i the only one asking " what the $#$# ?? "[/b]
    no read the post above yours.

what more do you need as help , being they thought this shit up , if it wernt for ko4life i wouldnt know what a trustablity topic is or how to bump a topic ..... i think that we put to much blame on ko4life and its staff when we get scammed and if had taken more time ourselves and not been in such a hurry to make a quick buck or get a new account the risk of getting scammed would be alot less[/b]
    bro, didn't you just get scammed. I guess you are speaking from experience.

I think the best thing u can do is ban all the whiners and k2 haters, they annoy me. Also u should make me moderator and i ban them for u!

Banned

flames in every single topic..

flames in every single topic..[/b]

Would really help if you posted links to those topics, instead of just randomly say stuff...

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast