When will Acc. Selling be back?

This is a discussion on When will Acc. Selling be back? within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; I saw that you guys are prohibiting account selling and im just woundering when this will be back up or ...
Page: 1

kreshnik

I saw that you guys are prohibiting account selling and im just woundering when this will be back up or if it will be back up at all.

Banned

Never.

account selling is "back" in a way...

u now buy/sell accounts via cypher rings, since u trade those like u trade normal items... no more using past payment methods to scam or whatnot.

kreshnik

do you have to have any sorta premium to get the cypher ring?

do you have to have any sorta premium to get the cypher ring?[/b]
    No premium needed, just you need to buy one using a ESN, atm Shattered Crystal and Playspan sell ESNs for Knight Online, you can buy tears of karivdis / trinas / premiums / g1 credits via Paypal, but they still dont do Cypher Rings yet :/

why people keep asking this question. i think every mod/admin has said it wont be back atleast a dozen times.

kreshnik

why people keep asking this question. i think every mod/admin has said it wont be back atleast a dozen times.[/b]
    cuz im not on the forum 24/7 im just here to check something once in a while so piss off

Robokill

cuz im not on the forum 24/7 im just here to check something once in a while so piss off[/b]
    its hard to miss the pinned topics everywhere in the market section.

kreshnik

its hard to miss the pinned topics everywhere in the market section.[/b]
    i don't look at the pinned topics i just thought for something that important they should of sent a message to everyone cuz i got suspended for 4 days ..

Robokill

i don't look at the pinned topics i just thought for something that important they should of sent a message to everyone cuz i got suspended for 4 days ..[/b]
    Start looking.

Banned

i don't look at the pinned topics i just thought for something that important they should of sent a message to everyone cuz i got suspended for 4 days ..[/b]
    Pinned topics can save your life.. Lucky J warned you instead of me. Would been gone for 20 days. Please read the pinned topics.

why would k2 make cypher rings on something they can potentially be charged back on and if u transfer the char via cypher ring currently there is no way of k2 tracing it in some situations its to much of a risk

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

NEVER EVER WILL ACCOUNT SELLING BE ALLOWED.