Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Who thinks KO4life should...

This is a discussion on Who thinks KO4life should... within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; Close registration to the forum, so only people that actually vouch for the people before they join - and if ...
Page: 1

Close registration to the forum, so only people that actually vouch for the people before they join - and if their scammers the person that vouches for them will also get a high warning level to minimize all these people that help scammers out. It seems their all over the damn place and nothing can be done because if you do ban them, they just register and scam under a different name.

silence1337

sounds kinda cool but what if you want to register to the forum and no one on the foru knows you?

Quoc

good idea lol, but 1 problem , KO4life i think gets more money if they get more registration or i think more people ^^ , and if you close registration than the same people will just be here, and more people quit , and less people in ko4life, so its good and bad, cuz KOl4life will lose members if that happens

or a good idea is , KO4life should make members invite other pepole, and every players have like 1 invite per 2 weeks or somthing like that -.-

eduarvera23

this has been posted before on ko4life section, i think it's a good idea

I think the problem is already here, the ppl using realmoney ingame! BAN THEM!

Banned Senior Member

Close registration to the forum, so only people that actually vouch for the people before they join - and if their scammers the person that vouches for them will also get a high warning level to minimize all these people that help scammers out. It seems their all over the damn place and nothing can be done because if you do ban them, they just register and scam under a different name.[/b]
    It's been like that for maybe 2 weeks now? Notice how there aren't anymore people spamming us with goldselling sites. After users do their own validation ( which used to register their account on here), they are then put into a list which we check emails, IPs, background check their account. If all turns out well, we allow them to complete registration. If not, we delete the account

It's been like that for maybe 2 weeks now? Notice how there aren't anymore people spamming us with goldselling sites. After users do their own validation ( which used to register their account on here), they are then put into a list which we check emails, IPs, background check their account. If all turns out well, we allow them to complete registration. If not, we delete the account[/b]
    o'rly? I didn't noticed I was banned for a week myself eh, That's awesome xP, Good idea wewt.

It's been like that for maybe 2 weeks now? Notice how there aren't anymore people spamming us with goldselling sites. After users do their own validation ( which used to register their account on here), they are then put into a list which we check emails, IPs, background check their account. If all turns out well, we allow them to complete registration. If not, we delete the account[/b]
    wow, thats just awesome.... sooner or later, ko4life would be officially 100% scammer-free forum

Banned Senior Member

wow, thats just awesome.... sooner or later, ko4life would be officially 100% scammer-free forum [/b]
    Sooner or later after some changes are made that are being cooked up

ko4life will never be 100% scam free

Slide-EYE

ko4life will never be 100% scam free[/b]
    +1 some trusted guy will go quit game and he will went mad and booooooooo another scammer ... it happened at least 3 times i know so far on ko4life

eduarvera23

well lets hope so not likely but it would be kewl

ko4life will never be 100% scam free[/b]
    True; but all income will never be tax-free either (excluding Monoco), yet many people rejoice at even a 10% tax cut

Banned Senior Member

ofc we cant be 100% scam free, but actions are being worked on to eliminate most of it, and prevent them from coming back

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

sounds like a good idea

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast