Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Why is admitting to koxping ban worthy?

This is a discussion on Why is admitting to koxping ban worthy? within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; Lol, post's a totally irrelevant, off-topic and painful post then proceeds to state he's going to give infractions for further ...
Page: 9

Lol, post's a totally irrelevant, off-topic and painful post then proceeds to state he's going to give infractions for further replies. You were the one to derail this thread with your grudge post about someone who was already banned and had their posts deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by MrRapist View Post
    The account that was sold was 1. Involved in a scam and 2. Taken back after it was sold. He was banned because of this: http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f3...red-me-312532/ Blame Devile for not specifying the reason properly. But hey let me rephrase, I have never given out bans to people who tried to sell for their friends. There you go, saved you the time and hassle to look through the other pages, lolz.
    Devile is a grown man, I think he can specify his reasons for bans and not have someone question them in the future. He banned him for selling for his friend as because of the scam it came up. Know a good way to prevent that sort of stuff from happening again? Banning people for selling for friends, especially repeat offenders.

Sancte is back now. Maybe he can come here and explain his ridiculous decision to ban someone for admitting a clan was koxping.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Lol, post's a totally irrelevant, off-topic and painful post then proceeds to state he's going to give infractions for further replies. You were the one to derail this thread with your grudge post about someone who was already banned and had their posts deleted.

Infraction on the way!
    But no, seriously now, the one who started this derailing is pendexo himself, yet he comes and threatens to give infractions to whoever argues against him. Seriously, how long is he gonna keep being a mod? This forum is already a shit hole compared to what it used to be... Please don't ruin it further.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Lol, post's a totally irrelevant, off-topic and painful post then proceeds to state he's going to give infractions for further replies. You were the one to derail this thread with your grudge post about someone who was already banned and had their posts deleted. Devile is a grown man, I think he can specify his reasons for bans and not have someone question them in the future. He banned him for selling for his friend as because of the scam it came up.
    you even said it yourself, it came up because of the scam so obviously he did not ban him only because he sold his friend.common sense? no?
    Know a good way to prevent that sort of stuff from happening again? Banning people for selling for friends, especially repeat offenders.
    personal vendetta much? thats cute

According to the rules, everything should lead to a ban. It's all terribly vague and up to the mod in charge of the case (which should be changed... there needs to be specific punishments for different actions).

Quote Originally Posted by Mojmir View Post
    you even said it yourself, it came up because of the scam so obviously he did not ban him only because he sold his friend.common sense? no?
    What? No? The fact he was selling for his friend only came up because of the scam, thus he was banned for selling for his friend. That rule is there to prevent that sort of thing happening. They don't allow account sharing for that very same reason, yet you don't see them banning only the people who have scammed through account sharing, do you?

personal vendetta much? thats cute
    How so? I haven't even mentioned names. My comment was in response to MrRapist saying he, or other mods ( in his view ), do not ban people for selling for friends. When if they did, it might prevent what happened in the link he posted from happening in the future.

Banned Senior Member

Mojmir, you have truly found your new home in c-west, you'd fit there perfectly with that broken logic and fail ko skills.

What? No? The fact he was selling for his friend only came up because of the scam, thus he was banned for selling for his friend.
    Glad you can read minds. Especially ones from the past. Feels like I am talking to a brick wall. You have no freaking idea what Devile thought when he banned him. Considering that the account was scammed clearly shows that there happened more than just the fact that he sold it for someone..
    How so? I haven't even mentioned names. My comment was in response to MrRapist saying he, or other mods ( in his view ), do not ban people for selling for friends. When if they did, it might prevent what happened in the link he posted from happening in the future.
    As if we don't know who you are talking about...

Glad you can read minds. Especially ones from the past. Feels like I am talking to a brick wall. You have no freaking idea what Devile thought when he banned him. Considering that the account was scammed clearly shows that there happened more than just the fact that he sold it for someone..
    I can't read minds, no, but what I can read is a public banlist.
    jameil900 Devile 12-12-2011 Permanent Never Forever selling for another user

As if we don't know who you are talking about...
    Now who's the one reading minds? Again, specific examples may have come up in the past but regarding this talk on punishments I am in the discussion with MrRapist about the general rule, not any specific examples.

Banned

There's nothing left to explain. Funkz ban is fairly obvious and more than a few times explained by MrRapist and cama.
    beastinbed for admitting to it, may have been sarcasm but the fact that some of your guys do koxp leads me to the belief that he does too and thought it could go away as sarcasm.
    IFilthy admitted to it as well and even suggested people to buy it, listed prices etc.

lol @ you trying to defend your belief that he was ONLY banned for the sole fact that he sold for a friend. Come on now, it's fairly obvious that it was not the only reason. And on a sidenote I have never banned anyone for selling for a friend either. Only infractions.

Quote Originally Posted by SaNCTe View Post
    There's nothing left to explain. Funkz ban is fairly obvious and more than a few times explained by MrRapist and cama.
    beastinbed for admitting to it, may have been sarcasm but the fact that some of your guys do koxp leads me to the belief that he does too and thought it could go away as sarcasm.
    IFilthy admitted to it as well and even suggested people to buy it, listed prices etc.
    The Funkz ban is not obvious, that's the problem.

His statement was "How come ur not making these videos of other clans who are koxping??" - That statement in no way implies he was koxping, it implies the clan in the video was koxping, and from that statement you can't even tell he's in said clan ( you can from other posts, albeit ) and you surely cant use that as proof that he was koxping as it is no way not. So unless you banned him for being in a clan which at that point in your knowledge, had some koxpers in it, then it's not obvious at all.

And this is getting ridiculous, trying to condemn me for assumptions when I'm going off the evidence at hand and it's you making assumptions that Devile banned for further reasons than what he stated. Lol.

Banned

Yeah and he also said "We havent done anything to u and u do this.". According to the English dictionary the word "We" includes the person who says it. I read through the whole topic and honestly, nothing made me even think about unbanning him. The whole case is done for me and I am definitely not going to spend hours and hours defending my decision.

Quote Originally Posted by SaNCTe View Post
    Yeah and he also said "We havent done anything to u and u do this.". According to the English dictionary the word "We" includes the person who says it. I read through the whole topic and honestly, nothing made me even think about unbanning him. The whole case is done for me and I am definitely not going to spend hours and hours defending my decision.
    I am not denying he was in that clan, as I said, further things said in the topic can easily prove that, I am saying he never admitted using koxp, he was simply defending his clan. There are many users, including me, who have defended their clan or friends in these types of situation, based on what funkz was banned for, a lot of us would be in trouble about now simply for being in a certain clan.

Your decision is wrong and you're too stubborn or prideful to overturn it. Congratulations.

I can see where he is coming from. That blanquita guy posted the video and funkz said "We havent done anything to u and u do this.". Makes you think that he is either in that video or koxps too at the very least.

Offtopic, but why is koxping worthy of a permanent ban anyway?
    Quote Originally Posted by camaz0tz View Post
    We do not allow cheating
    "Cheating refers to an immoral way of achieving a goal. It is generally used for the breaking of rules to gain advantage in a competitive situation."* Buying items with USD is also cheating in this case. If all things are equal, than USD trading should not be allowed; but everything is NOT equal. Koxping for exp should NOT be worthy of a permanent ban, "just" because there's a possibility it can be used in PvP. Find evidence it's used in PvP, THEN permanent ban.

And if you don't want it to discussed, then infract and edit posts promoting its use.
    Last edited by thing; 12-08-2012 at 09:09 PM.

I can see where he is coming from. That blanquita guy posted the video and funkz said "We havent done anything to u and u do this.". Makes you think that he is either in that video or koxps too at the very least.
    He also labelled the topic "Animosity koxp" and repeatedly called the clan a koxp clan. That "we" is simply referring to the clan as a whole.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast