Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 160
Like Tree3Likes

Why is admitting to koxping ban worthy?

This is a discussion on Why is admitting to koxping ban worthy? within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; Truthfully I can't see why this is a problem any more. If you don't want to be banned, don't admit ...
Page: 6


  1. #76
    u jelly aviv Senior Member Josh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    3,314

    Default

    Truthfully I can't see why this is a problem any more. If you don't want to be banned, don't admit to koxping, this isn't the official forums and most moderators don't have in-game accounts so it's going to be hard - and have to be done by a very sore person - to 100% prove who you are in-game and that you have or are koxping. Having it so you're not banned for koxping in exp would change very little. The only thing that I'm doing in here is campaigning against an unfair ban, which again, is being ignored because it's obvious the moderator is wrong and no ones want to reverse it.

    Quote Originally Posted by PendexO View Post
    its quite amazing how does this topic gone from a question to a show up of stonecold , keep on topic, no one cares about a banned douchebag clan leader.
    I'm sorry, but this is a five page topic, probably the most active on the forum at the moment, and one post came from a "banned douchebag clan leader".. this topic has "gone" no-where. But it's nice to see you're still sore.

  2. #77
    SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    London, United Kingdom
    Posts
    2,500

    Default

    Look, you guys "asked the question" about why it's worth a permanent ban, and the moderators told you why they think it's a permanent ban. What more is there to it? You guys will never be convinced that it is worth it, and the moderators are not going to change their minds. Frankly this topic is just a bounceback of the same points between people. I can see why Austin and co. think a permanent ban is possibly harsh, but I can also fully understand cama's argument too. And there's only one person out of those two who set the rules, so I guess that pretty much settles it.

  3. #78
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Leicester, England
    Posts
    1,468

    Default

    Lmfao this is still going on?

  4. #79
    Senior Member kaldra9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    in front of the pc :D
    Posts
    405

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by camaz0tz View Post
    No we permanent ban on what we do or do not allow on this forum. We do not allow cheating, and KOXP is a cheating tool. I only bring up the possibility thing because your argument is that KOXP=Genie, but it's not. KOXP offers other features, and you can't say oh they won't use those with 100% certainty.
    read the whole topic and just noticed the cool thing here.
    Ok let's assume you banned those 3 for the right things:

    sow why isn't blanquita banned then to ? he broke the rules more then one time by posting for friends, sow he should be banned to without infraction or anything. I've seen people get insta permanent ban for that.

    btw i'm not admitting to any kind of koxp but have you tried genie ? it freaking gets stuck every 2 seconds.

  5. #80
    SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    London, United Kingdom
    Posts
    2,500

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kaldra9 View Post
    read the whole topic and just noticed the cool thing here.
    Ok let's assume you banned those 3 for the right things:

    sow why isn't blanquita banned then to ? he broke the rules more then one time by posting for friends, sow he should be banned to without infraction or anything. I've seen people get insta permanent ban for that.

    btw i'm not admitting to any kind of koxp but have you tried genie ? it freaking gets stuck every 2 seconds.
    I get stuck in traffic all the time, doesn't mean I drive down the hard-shoulder, or get a bulldozer and destory all the cars in my way. And Blanquita posts for his friends, which is different to logging on a friends account (without their consent) and posting. You say you read the whole topic but you clearly have missed all the main points. What were you reading?

  6. #81
    Senior Member kaldra9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    in front of the pc :D
    Posts
    405

    Default

    been on this account for ages now, still read it all, comparing games to real life again (lol) , i know this topic is about should it be a perm ban if you admit k0xping and i say no.

    but what i said above was my opinion on this matter sow Resser please stop pretending you are god, i can state my opinion any time i want.

  7. #82
    SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    London, United Kingdom
    Posts
    2,500

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kaldra9 View Post
    been on this account for ages now, still read it all, comparing games to real life again (lol) , i know this topic is about should it be a perm ban if you admit k0xping and i say no.

    but what i said above was my opinion on this matter sow Resser please stop pretending you are god, i can state my opinion any time i want.
    No you muppet it isn't an opinion; you said he broke house rules by posting for his friends. It is a matter of FACT (not opinion) that posting something on your own account is not against house rules. That is the fact.

    And I never said I was god, and I didn't realise someone being permanently banned or not on a forum was a game. And game or not why can't you compare it to real life? (lol). Afterall you are using up your real life to play the game.

  8. #83
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,646

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ResserGD View Post
    And Blanquita posts for his friends
    Still against the rules.

    also, pretty sure he posts for people he's not even close with, getting some profit in the process.

  9. #84
    Senior Member kaldra9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    in front of the pc :D
    Posts
    405

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ResserGD View Post
    No you muppet it isn't an opinion; you said he broke house rules by posting for his friends. It is a matter of FACT (not opinion) that posting something on your own account is not against house rules. That is the fact.

    And I never said I was god, and I didn't realise someone being permanently banned or not on a forum was a game. And game or not why can't you compare it to real life? (lol). Afterall you are using up your real life to play the game.
    Well i never said it was a fact just pointed out my opinion. people (moderators) might have another opinion about that since he only got a minor infraction for that.

    and what's the main subject for the ban: k0xp in a game, sow should that even be compared to real life: no, why not cause gaming is about having fun, you see all those pyschopaths out there on a killing spree ? the first thing they forget is to never compare games with real life, be careful dude you might lose it (just telling you) i don't know why you make these vague statements to be honest. I posted my opinion never said it was a fact. Sow obviously that reply was useless.

  10. #85
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Wichita, KS =[
    Posts
    561

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ResserGD View Post
    No you muppet it isn't an opinion; you said he broke house rules by posting for his friend. It is a matter of FACT (not opinion) that posting something on your own account is not agaist house rules. That is fact.

    And I never said I was god, and I didn't realise someone being permanently banned or not on a forum was a game. And game or not why can't you compare it to real life? (lol). Afterall you are using up your real life to play the game.

    Trading

    • Gamers4Life does NOT support scamming. Proven scammers will NOT be allowed to trade in this forum.
    • It is strictly against to rules to post a marking topic for a friend or anyone other than yourself.
    • Gamers4Life will NOT investigate scam accusations. Moderators will decide how to proceed on a case by case scenario.
    • We do NOT allow trading of illegal, duped, sql injected or gm created items. We realize it is impossible to know the source of all items, but in cases where we know about the ilegal source of an item, we will block those posts.
    • Gamers4Life is not responsible for any item/account loss generated by trades in this forum.
    • Do not post links to "new sites" without authorization.
    • Do not post links to "Online Store" sites.
    • Do not advertise your own selling thread in someone else s' selling thread. This is both rude and unacceptable. (3 day mute/ban)
    • Market sections are strictly for marketing purposes (i.e. buying/selling virtual goods), any other topics considered as SPAM and will be locked.


    are you this retarded ResserGD? clearly you havent read the rules to understand that posting a selling topic for items/chars other than your own is against the rules yet you claim its "FACT" its not against the rules?

  11. #86
    Adam Senior Member Priest4ever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    702

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by boredoutofmymind View Post
    [/LIST]

    are you this retarded ResserGD? clearly you havent read the rules to understand that posting a selling topic for items/chars other than your own is against the rules yet you claim its "FACT" its not against the rules?
    Yep i think it is pretty much clear that ur only allowed that you can only post for yourself therefore blanquita is going against the rules

  12. #87
    SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    London, United Kingdom
    Posts
    2,500

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by boredoutofmymind View Post
    [/LIST]

    are you this retarded ResserGD? clearly you havent read the rules to understand that posting a selling topic for items/chars other than your own is against the rules yet you claim its "FACT" its not against the rules?
    No I'm not retarded thanks, but clearly I overlooked that rule and for that I apologise; I only thought it was not against the rules as I know many, many people who do this. Agan, I apologise for being wrong, but if that rule was being taken seriously I would say more than half the people with selling topics in the market sections could be eligable for a ban.

    But lol @ the guy who thinks I'm going to start killing people because I use a real life example when describing a point I am making which just so happens to be in relation to a game. Either way, you were right in what you were saying and it turns out that what you were saying is a fact (just the opposite fact to what I thought it was) so sorry to you for being wrong. But doesn't change the fact that because I use a real life example to articulate a point I am making doesn't mean I'm going to start killing people.

  13. #88
    PNW 360 Hardcore, WA Senior Member Austin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Infidel, OSKO
    Posts
    319

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ResserGD View Post
    No I'm not retarded thanks, but clearly I overlooked that rule and for that I apologise; I only thought it was not against the rules as I know many, many people who do this. Agan, I apologise for being wrong, but if that rule was being taken seriously I would say more than half the people with selling topics in the market sections could be eligable for a ban.

    But lol @ the guy who thinks I'm going to start killing people because I use a real life example when describing a point I am making which just so happens to be in relation to a game. Either way, you were right in what you were saying and it turns out that what you were saying is a fact (just the opposite fact to what I thought it was) so sorry to you for being wrong. But doesn't change the fact that because I use a real life example to articulate a point I am making doesn't mean I'm going to start killing people.

    Yes other people do it and it's impossible to prove however in his posts he says "Selling this for a friend" and he has done it not once, not twice but many times! Still no ban? Actually, I got a infraction for trying to expose him for doing it by a mod and was put on probation for it.

  14. #89
    Senior Member kaldra9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    in front of the pc :D
    Posts
    405

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ResserGD View Post
    No I'm not retarded thanks, but clearly I overlooked that rule and for that I apologise; I only thought it was not against the rules as I know many, many people who do this. Agan, I apologise for being wrong, but if that rule was being taken seriously I would say more than half the people with selling topics in the market sections could be eligable for a ban.

    But lol @ the guy who thinks I'm going to start killing people because I use a real life example when describing a point I am making which just so happens to be in relation to a game. Either way, you were right in what you were saying and it turns out that what you were saying is a fact (just the opposite fact to what I thought it was) so sorry to you for being wrong. But doesn't change the fact that because I use a real life example to articulate a point I am making doesn't mean I'm going to start killing people.
    => same goes for using k0xp, and it was taken serious, sow was posting for friends for some time

    i gave that example to show you that a game and real life are 2 different things and can't be compared that easy. Otherwise you would have the same problem as them. Nothing is in relation to a game (from real life) as you have to see it as 2 different worlds. expecially not for making statements and arguements.

  15. #90
    SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    London, United Kingdom
    Posts
    2,500

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kaldra9 View Post
    => same goes for using k0xp, and it was taken serious, sow was posting for friends for some time

    i gave that example to show you that a game and real life are 2 different things and can't be compared that easy. Otherwise you would have the same problem as them. Nothing is in relation to a game (from real life) as you have to see it as 2 different worlds. expecially not for making statements and arguements.

    Not true. What you are saying shows that gaming and real life are different, and I never said that isn't true. I was comparing the attitudes and actions which you can do. No two people in the real world are the same but you can still draw comparisons between them, as well as differences.

    And you don't need to tell me what this forum did or didn't take seriously, I did use to be a mod here after all lol. Can assure you that rule was only ever taken seriously when it was someone selling for someone who had been banned.

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. I know why theeres so many koxp now
    By pizzaman in forum Ares
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-19-2006, 10:31 AM
  2. Fiks007 -- Admits using KOXP ... currently @ d1 trons linate
    By PeekaBooIseeU in forum Trading disputes & reports
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-19-2006, 08:51 PM
  3. why isnt peroxide aka charlie banned yet
    By bigjuicyboobies in forum Feedback
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 05-11-2006, 01:57 AM
  4. WTF ?!?!? VanDeam BANNED ?!?? why..... :(((((
    By seller in forum General Chat
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 03-29-2006, 05:11 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •