Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Why is admitting to koxping ban worthy?

This is a discussion on Why is admitting to koxping ban worthy? within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; Yah treat someone who jacked a bubble gum in the supermarket the same as a murderer. they are treatened different ...
Page: 8

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Yah treat someone who jacked a bubble gum in the supermarket the same as a murderer. they are treatened different because they did shit that is against different rules. cmon now, you cant be that stupid. people defending cheats. what the fuck happened to ko4life

dude haven't you read this topic at all, they just said they had k0xped maybe not even now maybe it was back in 2009, there was no proof they cheated in the first place...
    and again we go back to the real life and gaming,2 different worlds dude if you can't see that then no point in even talking to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    I'm sorry, but this is a five page topic, probably the most active on the forum at the moment, and one post came from a "banned douchebag clan leader".. this topic has "gone" no-where. But it's nice to see you're still sore.
    You havent seen those posts cus MrRapist already deleted them, it was ur clannies posting pics of ur leader with a dragon symbol and defending him wich was IRRELEVANT to this topic, plus he even made an account with the same "douchebag" attitude bashing some people for NOTHING, hatred? , na people like him are not welcome in these boards.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by PendexO View Post
    You havent seen those posts cus MrRapist already deleted them, it was ur clannies posting pics of ur leader with a dragon symbol and defending him wich was IRRELEVANT to this topic, plus he even made an account with the same "douchebag" attitude bashing some people for NOTHING, hatred? , na people like him are not welcome in these boards.
    Lol at "people like him". You just hate him because he embarrassed you too many times just like I have and by now you have developped such hatred that you clearly can't see what's infront of you.
    StoneColdKillah was FALSELY banned for a scam (not even a scam, a righteous act as seen by many of us) accusation which was later even withdrawn by the accuser, so ya, get your facts right. His "attitude" which is perfectly fine after what he's endured from the likes of you and the rest of the admins here, has nothing to do with his ban.

Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    Lol at "people like him". You just hate him because he embarrassed you too many times just like I have and by now you have developped such hatred that you clearly can't see what's infront of you.
    StoneColdKillah was FALSELY banned for a scam (not even a scam, a righteous act as seen by many of us) accusation which was later even withdrawn by the accuser, so ya, get your facts right. His "attitude" which is perfectly fine after what he's endured from the likes of you and the rest of the admins here, has nothing to do with his ban.
    +1 if admitting at one point that you have k0xped one time or just making a joke about it deserves a ban then posting to sell items for friends should definatly be a ban.

Quote Originally Posted by MrRapist View Post
    Umm, someone used a friends account to sell items. That's completely different..
    jameil900 Devile 12-12-2011 Permanent Never Forever selling for another user

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    jameil900 Devile 12-12-2011 Permanent Never Forever selling for another user
    Lol at the mods' hypocrisy on this forum, it's seriously getting out of hand.

Banned

The account that was sold was 1. Involved in a scam and 2. Taken back after it was sold. He was banned because of this: http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f3...red-me-312532/ Blame Devile for not specifying the reason properly. But hey let me rephrase, I have never given out bans to people who tried to sell for their friends. There you go, saved you the time and hassle to look through the other pages, lolz.

coolboyp2, as if I know why/when every single ban happened on this forum. Hypocrisy? Really?

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by kaldra9 View Post
    +1 if admitting at one point that you have k0xped one time or just making a joke about it deserves a ban then posting to sell items for friends should definatly be a ban.
    so you should be banned then?

The account that was sold was 1. Involved in a scam and 2. Taken back after it was sold. He was banned because of this: http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f3...red-me-312532/ Blame Devile for not specifying the reason properly. But hey let me rephrase, I have never given out bans to people who tried to sell for their friends. There you go, saved you the time and hassle to look through the other pages, lolz.

coolboyp2, as if I know why/when every single ban happened on this forum. Hypocrisy? Really?
    not gonna change a thing as long as the rules stay sow vague, it will still make no sense to people who notice this.
    why someone that didn't actually broke a rule got a ban, but someone who did just got an infraction ( makes no sense at all)

Little archer Senior Member

not gonna change a thing as long as the rules stay sow vague, it will still make no sense to people who notice this.
    why someone that didn't actually broke a rule got a ban, but someone who did just got an infraction ( makes no sense at all)
    It got annoying after a while :|

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    It got annoying after a while :|
    true but maybe they will do something about it after it gets even more annoying.

Banned Senior Member

I don't really get what you're trying to say there, but you're welcome to explain.

Little archer Senior Member

true but maybe they will do something about it after it gets even more annoying.
    I think that giving infractions to people with such spelling mistakes is bit too harsh but hey, if you agree then I agree as well!

Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    Embarrased me? how? if the few times i vs'ed him on sin he could barely move my hp ?, he even went crying over my pm's the first time we screwed your isilion attempt, i had the ss somewhere in my HD at desktop , might check it later, but its not a in game problem ,nor a skill-game one, its about his attitude with people , including you, wich is bashing on people for nothing i.e registration date , the "unknown"thing,etc etc, stuff that got you into probation many times,even tho most of times they deserved it, stuff known as bullying , i know trolling might be fun for some of you , but even trolling has a limit.(contempt =/ hate)

In the end he didnt got banned only because he deleted the items of your ex-clanie , he got banned for his attitude , if i could find his post i'd quote him , but it was sort of " I give a rat ass if i get banned, i do whatever i want with my clan + a few insults that i cant remember" a few days later he was begging to get unbanned, ja.

Hope you wont end like that , would be awful seeing you begging for a unban, but ya LAST post bout undez leader in here ,now stay in topic, infractions will be handed for derailing from now on.

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast