Market Section for NewServer

This is a discussion on Market Section for NewServer within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; New server is upon us and i really think the mods need to look at akara section and how trashed ...
Page: 1

New server is upon us and i really think the mods need to look at akara section and how trashed it is and be prepared for the new server .

Im thinking for the new server it will need to have a subsection for all non-ingame trading such as server to server trades and all usd transactions and the main new server section be used ONLY for ingame trades . If you just look at how akara is last week i've been checking post there as i've been buying and selling shit in akara since the start of server and right now atm there is only 5 or 6 topics about in game trading out of 20+ topics and all you can ever really notice in that section is someone selling a char something this forum doesn't even support.

and i think if all usd things / server to server are in there own section for the new server it will make it alot easier to moderate and also keep tabs on attempted scammers

now i dont think this will work on older server im just talking about the new server and future new servers for first 2 - 4 months really think about it and dont jus give ur private made a post say no shit

EpsaNomaly

Actually, this is a really good idea. It'll help people find what they actually want, cause 50% of posts in trade sections of new servers are about trading from server to server instead of just on that server.

Banned Senior Member

We already have a server to server section

We already have a server to server section[/b]
    k but still regarding the usd just look at akara probly of the whole section 75 % is usd trades some can say its cuz of less duping and ppl can merchant watever they want but there are still ppl who dont like merchant or share and aren't able to merchant when afk so seriously i pointed out server to server just because thats one of the things that is always cluttering a new server section and i dont see mods moving server to server to the server to server section

they dont support usd trades, so why make a section for usd trades?

they dont support usd trades, so why make a section for usd trades?[/b]
    because the usd trades interfere with wat they do support is ingame trades go look akara before u post here please

Hey cutie Senior Member

nice idea i like it

OpusDei

good idea dude, seriously

having everything organized will make it so much easier for people wanting IG stuff and USD etc

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

If they do this they also should add clan section to it so you have a clan section per server.

4-stroke

another great idea