Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Why do you allowed it ?

This is a discussion on Why do you allowed it ? within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; why do u guys get so mad when sum 1 says somthing racist on a forum? its words on a ...
Page: 2

lil_mageskillz

why do u guys get so mad when sum 1 says somthing racist on a forum? its words on a screen, its not like the guy saying it to your face... do you go and complain about everything that is racist on the internet?

Banned

OH MON DIEU, ARRETE ET FERME TA PUTAIN GUEULE TOI
    translation = STFU.[/b]
    Viens pas t&#39;en mêler sinon tu sais ce qui arrive....Commme a chaque coup <_<

Translation: I love to eat big cats during the night...But with maple syrup, it tastes way better <_<

Imhotep

Viens pas t&#39;en mêler sinon tu sais ce qui arrive....Commme a chaque coup <_<

Translation: I love to eat big cats during the night...But with maple syrup, it tastes way better <_<[/b]
    alors tu es d&#39;accord avec cette bande de conards ?

if you even mention the word turk recently on these forums you get about 5-6 different turks all ganging together saying how racist we all are and how pro the turks at ko. <---- (ROFL AT THAT ONE).

and before drunken w/e the fuck he&#39;s called jumps in here telling me to go play c-west, I ALREADY AM

don&#39;t get me wrong, i love my kankas, but sometimes you guys need to stop over analysing every little thing people say about turks. I agree there are alot of ignorant people on these forums who say bad things about turks and generalise, but you guys should just ignore them and let the admins/mods do their jobs.

They know that there is a problem, but you guys act as if they don&#39;t do anything and make a topic saying that ko4life allows this sort of racism, which obviously isn&#39;t the case.

anyway that&#39;s all for now, bb.

Banned

I hate turks.

Banned

alors tu es d&#39;accord avec cette bande de conards ?

if you even mention the word turk recently on these forums you get about 5-6 different turks all ganging together saying how racist we all are and how pro the turks at ko. <---- (ROFL AT THAT ONE).

and before drunken w/e the fuck he&#39;s called jumps in here telling me to go play c-west, I ALREADY AM

don&#39;t get me wrong, i love my kankas, but sometimes you guys need to stop over analysing every little thing people say about turks. I agree there are alot of ignorant people on these forums who say bad things about turks and generalise, but you guys should just ignore them and let the admins/mods do their jobs.

They know that there is a problem, but you guys act as if they don&#39;t do anything and make a topic saying that ko4life allows this sort of racism, which obviously isn&#39;t the case.

anyway that&#39;s all for now, bb.[/b]
    Non non je le suis pas, jfais juste dire que quand tu commence en francais tu t&#39;en sort pas sans un 10%+ warn <_<

I support that. Stop acting big out of a lil nothing. It&#39;s not a secret, no one like turks. Only thing is not everyone go and shout it out loud on forums. That guy did, goood thing someone says what he thinks. That&#39;s keeps us all from saying it.

And please, OH PLEASE, don&#39;t say you never said anything against either them or if you are turk, against us, rest of the world who "make YOUR game" garbage....lol

Peace

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

Code:
    This is an international forum so please use ENGLISH in all your posts. Posts in different languages will be locked/deleted.
    Enjoy your warns.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12