Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Sorry, this topic has been locked

This is a discussion on Sorry, this topic has been locked within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; anyone else notice the ridiculous amount of topics that get locked i wont mention any names but some of the ...
Page: 1

anyone else notice the ridiculous amount of topics that get locked
    i wont mention any names but some of the mods are lock happy, they get the last word then /lock

also i haven't really heard this discussed,
    why is vandy a moderator?
    one day hes a well known spammer, next day i log in to ko4life and see hes a global moderator, i thought someone hacked ko4life or it was some kinda joke
    whos next? akutee?

also why are market moderators able to moderate general chat?

Banned Senior Member

Market moderators are able to moderate general chat for the times that the mods weren't on or available. Now we have less market mods and an additional global but I still see it's fine for now

As for the lockfest, I've been gone all day have no info about that

sucking up works.

Banned

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=255391 --> The issue is solved and no need for users to spam it.

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=255945 ---> Shurt removed his sig. Topic is in wrong section. Nothing we can do about it. Instead of moving the topic into "ko4life" section and waiting for Shurt to see it, i closed it and said to PM Shurt if he wanted to discuss that issue.

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=256013 ----> Plenty of VPN topics out there. Wrong section. Someone already gave a site where to buy VPN's.

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=255984 ----> You (giga) helped me with this one. You gave the search results.

Anything more i need to explain? If you want to know about my Moderator past i suggest to probably use the search engine.

whos next? akutee?[/b]
    wat does this hafta do with me? Oo"

PriestOfShadows

wat does this hafta do with me? Oo"[/b]
    ya! Akutee doesn't spam. just look at his post count.

hmmmmmmm.....

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=256005

seems pretty outta control for me.

if ur urgently looking for someone on PATHOS, why wouldnt he be allowed to make a topic in PATHOS section ? Im sure all the pathos people that know saunis, or know how to contact him, would check PATHOS market section, so tell me why the topic was closed?... Where would it be appropriate to post it in then mr moderator? In game requests? nope, its out of game contact, General chat? not related to KO, where the fuck was he supposed to post such a topic?

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

hmmmmmmm.....

if ur urgently looking for someone on PATHOS, why wouldnt he be allowed to make a topic in PATHOS section ? Im sure all the pathos people that know saunis, or know how to contact him, would check PATHOS market section, so tell me why the topic was closed?... Where would it be appropriate to post it in then mr moderator? In game requests? nope, its out of game contact, General chat? not related to KO, where the fuck was he supposed to post such a topic?[/b]

well i got the reason of why he thought it needed to be locked but i pmed vandy of why i need to contact saunis so hopefully he can unlock it. cuz if saunis doesnt get on ko4llife to check his pms and respsond i will make topic after topic to try to contact anyone that can get him for me not caring if it gets locked cuz it really is THAT IMPORTANT

personally i think locking is also dumb but wat the real problem is the whole last word thing alot of retards get there dick hard doing it i think mods shouldn't be allowed to do it if a topic needs to be locked it should be obvious as to why its locked and the last word shouldn't be necessary

zabjaka

whos next ?[/b]
    BuDDaH h34r:

sucking up works.[/b]
    Being a complete moron seems to have worked out for you pretty well, since you're still a mod and all...

Vandy was a market mod for a while and has been global for a while. Giga if you don't keep up with shit, don't come on here spewing bullshit.

Banned

hmmmmmmm.....

if ur urgently looking for someone on PATHOS, why wouldnt he be allowed to make a topic in PATHOS section ? Im sure all the pathos people that know saunis, or know how to contact him, would check PATHOS market section, so tell me why the topic was closed?... Where would it be appropriate to post it in then mr moderator? In game requests? nope, its out of game contact, General chat? not related to KO, where the fuck was he supposed to post such a topic?[/b]
    Eric made a pinned topic in like all the market sections at one time saying that the market sections are only for market. No offtopic topics. Guess at one point in time the market sections were going crazy with the chatter. Even though they are gone i still inforce it until told not to.

Private I don't want to say the last word and lock it and seem like i am "owning" that person at all. If it seemed like it i am sorry but i just said "why" it was locked. Sometimes when topics are locked and no info is given to "why" then topics are created asking why. So i take a extra measure forward and tell them why in there topic to prevent cases like that.

Cookie i have a idea! Make a selling topic <S/<B some stuff and have in the Topic Description his name you want to come read it&#39;s important and have at the bottom of the topic why or your msn to contact you ect.

why fuck my topic locked on movies i was bout to update it ....

Banned

why fuck my topic locked on movies i was bout to update it ....[/b]
    Gatta talk with phantom about that topic. (r5?) From looking at it maybe you were trying to give out warez?

why fuck my topic locked on movies i was bout to update it ....[/b]
    Basically, your post would DIRECTLY lead to people asking where to obtain these releases, regardless of what you put in the original post. That&#39;s kind of like hanging a piece of candy in front of a 4 year old and telling them that they can&#39;t have any.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast