Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Why does ko4life allow cypher ring trades?

This is a discussion on Why does ko4life allow cypher ring trades? within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; Every person selling a character is advertising "cypher ring" to comply with ko4life rules.... But if you PM them, nobody ...
Page: 1

shadowhunter99

Every person selling a character is advertising "cypher ring" to comply with ko4life rules.... But if you PM them, nobody actually has a cypher ring... Infact most admit they are unable to buy cypher ring and proceed to swap accounts the old fashion way...

Ko4life should require SCREENSHOT proof of character in cypher ring in order to sell

Nobody advertising their characters in cwest have proved they can purchase kesn codes.... infact most people on these forums probably don't know how to purchase kesn codes...

So I suggest we require screenshot proof of cypher ring, or NOT allow character trades until k2 allows other forms of payment.. Because the amount of deception going on in character selling threads is staggering......

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

KO is dead, nobody really cares.

shadowhunter99

KO is dead, nobody really cares.[/b]
    Thank you for such a prompt response. If KO is dead I guess the ko4life admins can shut down this site and cease spending money on server costs...

However if you look at ko4life's active members at any given time would lead you to believe this game is not dead... Infact there is a new expansion coming out soon (I guess this "retired mod" has been living under a rock)

BACK TO THE SUBJECT please

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Question

Thank you for such a prompt response. If KO is dead I guess the ko4life admins can shut down this site and cease spending money on server costs...

However if you look at ko4life's active members at any given tim would lead you to believe this game is not dead... Infact there is a new expansion coming out soon (I guess this "retired mod" has been living under a rock)

BACK TO THE SUBJECT please[/b]
    lol , he said a rock....
    cyfer rings are leagal ingame ...so why not on forums..thats a stupid question and an oxymoron.., comeing from a moron...
    man, take your riddlen pills and cool down that hyper activity you got child...
    ';-]

shadowhunter99

lol , he said a rock....
    cyfer rings are leagal ingame ...so why not on forums..thats a stupid question and an oxymoron.., comeing from a moron...
    man, take your riddlen pills and cool down that hyper activity you got child...
    ';-][/b]
    Did you even read my original post?

The problem is not with cypher rings... Problem is with the blatant FALSE advertisments in market sections claiming character in cypher ring, yet there is NO cypher ring.

arronuk07

Did you even read my original post?

The problem is not with cypher rings... Problem is with the blatant FALSE advertisments in market sections claiming character in cypher ring, yet there is NO cypher ring.[/b]
    Ignore buddah, hes mentally retarded.

shadowhunter99

Ignore buddah, hes mentally retarded.[/b]
    Noted. Thank you sir.

Banned

One thing you can do to help us inforce this rule would be to PM us a SS of them telling you that they are selling/trading the account so we can then correct the situation.

C-W has limited to no cypher rings. We know this. We have talked about the issue on making people provide screenshots with there cypher ring. Unfortunately it was turned down because of the issue of the seller having to buy the ring then what if the seller does not want to sell the character or the character does not sell?

However if you look at ko4life's active members at any given time would lead you to believe this game is not dead... Infact there is a new expansion coming out soon (I guess this "retired mod" has been living under a rock)[/b]

If you actually knew anything about this game and had been here for 3-4 years as many of us have, you would know that what lutz said is actually quite true. Judging by your registration date on ko4life and the fact that you didn't know that Buddah is fucking retard, it's obvious that you haven't been around very long.

Honestly who gives a shit about the cypher ring. If someone says they are selling a char in a cypher ring and then they try to sell you the whole account, and you buy it and get "hacked"...that's your fault for being as mentally challenged as Buddah.

If you honestly want these forums to keep you safe from scammers then you should probably go ahead and keep living in your parents basement and not venture outside.

shadowhunter99

One thing you can do to help us inforce this rule would be to PM us a SS of them telling you that they are selling/trading the account so we can then correct the situation.

C-W has limited to no cypher rings. We know this. We have talked about the issue on making people provide screenshots with there cypher ring. Unfortunately it was turned down because of the issue of the seller having to buy the ring then what if the seller does not want to sell the character or the character does not sell?[/b]
    This is similar to if I was to sell a used car that's been wrecked... And saying I won't pay to fix it until I find a buyer....

Do you see your flawed logic?

If their character doesn't sell... Tough... U lost $55 big deal? If you are serious about selling a character you would put up the $55 no problem

shadowhunter99

If you actually knew anything about this game and had been here for 3-4 years as many of us have, you would know that what lutz said is actually quite true. Judging by your registration date on ko4life and the fact that you didn't know that Buddah is fucking retard, it's obvious that you haven't been around very long.

Honestly who gives a shit about the cypher ring. If someone says they are selling a char in a cypher ring and then they try to sell you the whole account, and you buy it and get "hacked"...that's your fault for being as mentally challenged as Buddah.

If you honestly want these forums to keep you safe from scammers then you should probably go ahead and keep living in your parents basement and not venture outside.[/b]
    I am honored you wrote a 3 paragraph flame toward me

Thanks!

I am honored you wrote a 3 paragraph flame toward me

Thanks![/b]
    np enjoy

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

However if you look at ko4life's active members at any given time would lead you to believe this game is not dead... Infact there is a new expansion coming out soon (I guess this "retired mod" has been living under a rock)

Summary of ko4life visitor activity from Feburary 2007 to October 2008:

tommyleonghk

lol @ lutz :lol:

Well...like vandy said...if someone posted about selling cypher ring and end up wanted to trade the account as a whole... take some screen shots from your ko4life PM and let the admins do thier job...

rules are enforced for us to follow...if we dont follow... the rules means NOTHING.

DjTiesto

you mess with a wrong guy pall....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast