Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Why on earth do you guys warn me?

This is a discussion on Why on earth do you guys warn me? within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; Ok so yesterday i made a topic that im selling my account. Now today phantom posted some new rules that ...
Page: 1

Ok so yesterday i made a topic that im selling my account.

Now today phantom posted some new rules that you have to prove u have a cypher by showing ss etc.

So i got this pm from Trialmod1, saying that my topic is deleted, cuz i didnt have any proof of cypher ring.

But now i also got warned 10% :blink:

IMO Thats just rediculous cuz i posted my topic BEFORE u guys posted this new rules

Peace out.

if you didn't say you had a cypher ring, then u cant really say anything because its been a rule for along time

if you DID say you had a cypher ring, and got warned for not posting a screenshot of it, then yea thats retarded

i really cant wait to see who the trial mods are....

TrialModerator3

if you didn't say you had a cypher ring, then u cant really say anything because its been a rule for along time

if you DID say you had a cypher ring, and got warned for not posting a screenshot of it, then yea thats retarded
    i really cant wait to see who the trial mods are....[/b]
    didnt say was selling account, didnt say have cypher ring

i checked the topic in the vault either way ive left a message for phantom to check this for his opinion, personally i think the warn coulda been replaced with a pm saying not to post another topic unless u have proof of having the ring

Banned

You would have been warned regardless. Trial#1 was correct in this situation.

TrialModerator1

Your topic was posted 1 hour after the new rule about selling accounts got enforced. Neither did you mention any cyber ring in your post as Trialmoderator3 has already stated. The topic was moved to the Vault as well as I've sent you a PM informing you about your violation.

Time and Date of the rule being enforced: 05/17/2009, 09:23 AM

Time and Date of your Topic creation: 05/17/2009, 10:25 AM

Ok, i was wrong then.

But still its rediculous to get warned for something like this. 1h After the new rules. Im not a ko4life junkie, spamming refresh button till u guys make some new rules.

<_<

TrialModerator1

I don&#39;t see no problem with the Warning. It&#39;s not a suspension or mute or even a permanent ban from the forum or anything, it&#39;s basically just there to inform you about your violation and keep track of what you&#39;ve done wrong in the past. It&#39;s nothing drastic, but a little reminder that ko4life still has rules that need to be followed. If it wasn&#39;t for those, this would be just another /b/.

Banned

Ok, i was wrong then.

But still its rediculous to get warned for something like this. 1h After the new rules. Im not a ko4life junkie, spamming refresh button till u guys make some new rules.

<_<[/b]
    I don&#39;t think its ridiculous because we have been having the CR rule up for months now.

I don&#39;t think its ridiculous because we have been having the CR rule up for months now.[/b]
    Yes, but not Screenshot as proof rule :huh:

Banned

I got warned because i Posted " Lol " to one of these mod retarded replies xD

1 word response Warn, seriously wtf -_-

Banned

Yes, but not Screenshot as proof rule :huh:[/b]
    You were not warned for that, you were warned for not posting it at all in your topic.
    I got warned because i Posted " Lol " to one of these mod retarded replies xD

1 word response Warn, seriously wtf -_-[/b]
    I warned some people for that. I also know Shurt does it when he sees it.

Everyone complaining about being warned now.. When I was a regular member how about having no Admin/Mod like you and warn you for stuff either they really didn&#39;t warn others for or just had it out against you warning you for every little stuff you did whether I was in the right or wrong. What did I do? I sent my arguement in a PM to the staff person who warned me or I posted in the Resolution center.

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

you are warned , cuz you have not wrote that you have cypher ring

Banned

You were not warned for that, you were warned for not posting it at all in your topic.

I warned some people for that. I also know Shurt does it when he sees it.

Everyone complaining about being warned now.. When I was a regular member how about having no Admin/Mod like you and warn you for stuff either they really didn&#39;t warn others for or just had it out against you warning you for every little stuff you did whether I was in the right or wrong. What did I do? I sent my arguement in a PM to the staff person who warned me or I posted in the Resolution center.[/b]
    These trial mods are like kids, you can&#39;t argue with them, and when they feel they cant win, they warn you.

I&#39;ve never gotten a warn, and I was having this arguement with the TM3 (which is a retard IMO), and TM1 chimed in warning me because I quoted TM3 and posted " LOL " in size 7 -.-

Trial mods are just doing an awful job at giving warning reasons, or just warning for anything they can think of, just so people say they are doing something.

Ill find the link and edit this.

Edit:

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?s=...t&p=2473735

Look at his reasoning when forum members complain about his actions. Childish much? Mad cuz we didnt get the position? lmao...

TrialModerator1

Your warn was more of for the reason spam, as it was for the 1 word reply. There&#39;s a clear difference from posting a simple "lol" as reply, than bolding and oversizing the entire text in a way that it fits almost 3/4 of the reader&#39;s screen.

Banned

Your warn was more of for the reason spam, as it was for the 1 word reply. There&#39;s a clear difference from posting a simple "lol" as reply, than bolding and oversizing the entire text in a way that it fits almost 3/4 of the reader&#39;s screen.[/b]
    Ok so you warned me because I posted a BIG 1 word response? kk.

And I wasn&#39;t spamming , I was arguing with TM3 about him doing stupid things as closing topics in Tech Support for NO reason at all, and he was giving retarded excuses as in " Well, the topic was gonna get out of control in 1 week, so i closed it NOW!", and that " You&#39;re all hating on me because I got the mod position and you didn&#39;t!" reply just was the cherry on the sundae for me, seriously. Made me wonder which kind of kids the mods chose to be on this trial...

And I took more than 2 minutes bolding / putting italics and resizing the quote and my response, so it&#39;s not like I just pressed Add fast reply and wrote lol and posted :P

Anyways, can&#39;t expect much from mod begginers

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast