Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Why on earth do you guys warn me?

This is a discussion on Why on earth do you guys warn me? within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; SexE will me warning you make you feel better? h34r:...
Page: 2

Banned

SexE will me warning you make you feel better? h34r:

Banned

SexE will me warning you make you feel better? h34r:[/b]
    I don't really care about the warn, but I guess it would make me feel a little bit better... LOL

8)

But seriously, what TM3 gave as an excuse in what I quoted, it's just ridiculous to come from a "mod" lol.

LOL was all it came to my mind as a reply D:

ÿm sówwy

P.s. Laugh out loud is 3 words, not 1, so remove please.

TrialModerator3

I don't really care about the warn, but I guess it would make me feel a little bit better... LOL

8)

But seriously, what TM3 gave as an excuse in what I quoted, it's just ridiculous to come from a "mod" lol.

LOL was all it came to my mind as a reply D:

ÿm sówwy

P.s. Laugh out loud is 3 words, not 1, so remove please.[/b]
    in what i gave as an excuse?

theres 4 kinds of people on the forum right now when it comes to the trial mods: 1) jealous of trials, 2) just wanting to cause trouble for the trials, 3) actually understanding people, 4) uninvolved

1 and 2 are hard to tell a part and im sure its more of a mix than a seperation, especially coming from VIP's and people who have been around the forums for any length of real time

truely this is topci is the first TRUE complaint ive heard, and as such i tried to help, i think a warn for not following the rules 1 hour after inforced was a bit harsh, but as it turns out that wasnt the case which is why i took no action regarding it since it wasnt my warn

in what i gave as an excuse?

theres 4 kinds of people on the forum right now when it comes to the trial mods: 1) jealous of trials, 2) just wanting to cause trouble for the trials, 3) actually understanding people, 4) uninvolved

1 and 2 are hard to tell a part and im sure its more of a mix than a seperation, especially coming from VIP's and people who have been around the forums for any length of real time

truely this is topci is the first TRUE complaint ive heard, and as such i tried to help, i think a warn for not following the rules 1 hour after inforced was a bit harsh, but as it turns out that wasnt the case which is why i took no action regarding it since it wasnt my warn[/b]
    There are 5 kinds of people

The 4 u listed, and nummer 5

5) People who think the trialmods are overreacting and ''trying'' a little too hard

Consider me as ''number'' 5

For example take Fr4nkie (a good mod IMO)

When some1 forgot about the cypher ring, he just edited his post and left a msg that he edited it for you. (Thats also a way of how to handle such cases)

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

6) People who are testing trial mods to see how far they get.

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

rofl i got a pm from a trialmod saying it doesnt concerne me so do not reply to it
    ROFL I WAS A BIG PART OF c WEST NAB!!!
    In my opinion i think the mods are the old Modes Little Bitches

cigaret25

who are these trial mods btw? are they learning how to play as an moderator? -_-
    just askin i just see 5 new mods who are they? O.o

Banned

rofl i got a pm from a trialmod saying it doesnt concerne me so do not reply to it
    ROFL I WAS A BIG PART OF c WEST NAB!!!
    In my opinion i think the mods are the old Modes Little Bitches[/b]
    I don't see any bitches here. But... I could be wrong because I just replied to one.

Anyway topic locked.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12