Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

why isnt peroxide aka charlie banned yet

This is a discussion on why isnt peroxide aka charlie banned yet within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; ????? I would have gladly pmed a mod but I never get a responce....
Page: 1

Default why isnt peroxide aka charlie banned yet

?????

I would have gladly pmed a mod but I never get a responce.

Phosgene

peroxide isnt charlie... :angry:

U 100% sure?

Phosgene

Originally posted by Devile
    U 100% sure?
    bah devile peroxide opened a topic saying : "Sell 2h gig +8"
    so everybody thinks he is charlie...
    omg charlie isnt the only man that has gig +8...

I've heard conflicting stories. Shivering tells me its not, but he sounds/acts so much like Charlie.

I personally think its him, but what do i know...

Heard from more than 1 person he sounded like Charlie on ventrilo, also IP matches same state where Charlie lives. That and the giga +8 which very few ppl have makes me wonder.

I'll ask a GM to check what was that char called before just in case.

Why should he be banned? He's not done anything wrong, he may get on all your nerves and shit, and he was a fucking asshole on ranking, but he hasnt posted offensive material, language, You may not like him devile, but its stil no reason to ban him...

Pwner

A quick question, who is this Charlie ? What did he do to make u all so upset ?

TheShadow

The retard posting the homosexual pics on ranking and spamming them, IF it is him he does not deserve to be here.

Cava

Originally posted by JoshTehPwner
    Why should he be banned? He's not done anything wrong, he may get on all your nerves and shit, and he was a fucking asshole on ranking, but he hasnt posted offensive material, language, You may not like him devile, but its stil no reason to ban him...
    he's part of the reason why the forum has to move here.. without pricks like him we could've just stayed at koranking, why bother to have a new forum?

Originally posted by Cava+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cava)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-JoshTehPwner
    he's part of the reason why the forum has to move here.. without pricks like him we could've just stayed at koranking, why bother to have a new forum?[/b]
    Because we didnt have active Admin, devile didnt jsut want admin to ban charlie, there were posts he needed to delete, other users he had to ban, and ranking left... So he created ko4life.

Originally posted by JoshTehPwner
    I got more than enough reasons to ban the asshole, whether he does anything here or not. Its like a damn KOXPer who gets 65 and then plays legit. So, just cause he is behaving now he shouldnt get any punishment?!?!

The moment I'm 100% sure its Charlie, I'll ban him from this forum, whether u agree with me or not. He has done enough to not let him be part of this forum. Too bad u forget so easy of all the stupid things he has done. And besides, he is a known scammer.

Banned

blueadept, his own clan leader, said it's charlie

Cava

Originally posted by JoshTehPwner+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JoshTehPwner)</div>
    Originally posted by Cava@
    <!--QuoteBegin-JoshTehPwner

he's part of the reason why the forum has to move here.. without pricks like him we could've just stayed at koranking, why bother to have a new forum?
    Because we didnt have active Admin, devile didnt jsut want admin to ban charlie, there were posts he needed to delete, other users he had to ban, and ranking left... So he created ko4life.[/b]
    lol without ppl like him to ruin the forum why would we need admins? <_< the main reason for admins to be there is to govern the forums.

Originally posted by BabyBash
    blueadept, his own clan leader, said it's charlie
    One blueadept is not his clan leader because blueadept isnt a clan leader period, :lol: he is an assist anyways charlie was part of the clan like over 2 months ago <_< he has tried to come back but we have refused. And peroxide is charlie i am a 100 percent sure hes pmed me in cz and ive referved to him as charlie and he answers right back.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast