Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Why lock TheStr0m's post?

This is a discussion on Why lock TheStr0m's post? within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; If i had to guess it got locked as he's clearly not welcome on this board and to prevent further ...
Page: 3

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

If i had to guess it got locked as he's clearly not welcome on this board and to prevent further flames.

(did not read posts above, cba to )

Cucu, <3.
    Sad this is not a free forum anymore.

Algorythm

Cucu, <3.
    Sad this is not a free forum anymore.[/b]
    lol? are they charging you to login? next time read what you type before posting it.

JimXrOx

thank the mods for still having this forum up and clean.. keeping "illgegal" ppl away of the decent community we have here is a big goal they achieved by working hard all this time.. leaving people like Str0m posting would just be dumb.. known "illegal" people to the community shouldn&#39;t even be allowed to post.. not even login..

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

... respect is a funny word
    2 some[/b]
    So is legytnes.

To some ofc.

g/l man
    was nice to pk against u

tuttzilla

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE
    ... respect is a funny word
    2 some[/b]
    So is legytnes.

To some ofc.[/b][/quote]
    yea, especially since legytness isnt a word

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE
    Cucu, <3.
    Sad this is not a free forum anymore.[/b]
    lol? are they charging you to login? next time read what you type before posting it.[/b][/quote]

obviously not what he meant, and u know it.... <_<

anyway, bb strom, i always loved ur pk vids :lol:

I wish u good luck in real life.U were a good gun mage.Dont care the jealous people and the guy who says &#39;I&#39;m very very old old school diez rogue&#39; in every single topic and tries to look cool when he is a very old school KOMSHOPPER.

shinju

good luck man hope u have a nice time outside ko :P

you are acting just like k2 customer service

your job to ban flames since he didnt start his topic with flame why would u lock the topic ? use common sense[/b]

Perhaps you should do a quick search of TheStrom&#39;s history before you criticize. Please, take your own advice and use common sense. We locked it not because HE flamed anyone, but because his mere presence on these forums attracts everyone who ever thought about flaming to that post.

The guy doesn&#39;t deserve to be here regardless, he is scum and has already been banned numerous times for his activites on the board and on KO. Why anyone here would want to wish good luck to the person who played a part in destroying a game you supposedly enjoy is beyond me.
    Get your heads out of your asses people and think for once.

"An Unjust Law is No Law At All" - St.Augustine[/b]

this is the internet

there is no law here

Mods can do whatever they want, if you dont like it, tought, its their fourms. Your not hosting, your not maintaining, and your defientely not helping by making these posts.

Banned

The guy doesn&#39;t deserve to be here regardless, he is scum and has already been banned numerous times for his activites on the board and on KO. Why anyone here would want to wish good luck to the person who played a part in destroying a game you supposedly enjoy is beyond me.
    Get your heads out of your asses people and think for once.[/b]
    Is that your personal opinion, or is that being objective?

Aquarius

im sorry but i have to say this, you guys always think of what people did ingame .... he was just saying goodbye to a few people he knows, if you actually talked to him ingame you would realise hes actually quiet a nice person and many people dont like him because he is turkish .... for those people shouldnt even post or start a flame war because you are racist idiots who like nothing more to flame turkish people on a English forum! anyway as for str0m you will be missed good luck in real life

in the case of thestorm who cares lock that shit no matter wat he says he&#39;s a turk but in the case of locking threads to prevent flame is dumb and i&#39;ve always took this stance i&#39;ve made great post that contribute to many different things and more then once they&#39;ve been locked cuz of others flaming i even ask mods delete there post edit and warn them dont fuck my topic cuz of others is the post doesn&#39;t spark flame there should be no fire allowed and thats a mods job to keep the fire out

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast