Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Why lock TheStr0m's post?

This is a discussion on Why lock TheStr0m's post? within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; But if u dont warn them they will keep flaming if they dont like some 1? if u warn maybe ...
Page: 4

But if u dont warn them they will keep flaming if they dont like some 1?
    if u warn maybe they learn 2 not start a flame war..?[/b]
    don't worry bro good luck in life

cama

and many people dont like him because he is turkish ....[/b]
    no, many people dont like him because hes a cheating little shit

sexy Owa

no, many people dont like him because hes a cheating little shit[/b]
    agree'd :P

those who defend him either have no clue about his past, or dont care because they share with him. was a smart move locking his topic, id of done it myself but i knew somebody else would he doesnt belong on this forum reguardless.

Banned

agree'd :P

those who defend him either have no clue about his past, or dont care because they share with him. was a smart move locking his topic, id of done it myself but i knew somebody else would he doesnt belong on this forum reguardless.[/b]
    Some people think you are an idiot (I am not one of them; they are some random people who come out of the woodworks ocassionally). Is it fair for you that your threads get locked because they keep flaming you?

However, I agree with some people, if you don't like it, you are welcome to leave. Coincidentally, the str0m is leaving.

sexy Owa

Some people think you are an idiot (I am not one of them; they are some random people who come out of the woodworks ocassionally). Is it fair for you that your threads get locked because they keep flaming you?

However, I agree with some people, if you don't like it, you are welcome to leave. Coincidentally, the str0m is leaving.[/b]
    well his past includes cheating and generally ruining the game. the fact that hes on the forum is reason enough to lock his toppics when he creats them as he proxies just to get into ko4life. people are free to think what they will about me or anyone else who doesnt want str0ms topics locked. its a forum more over a forum for an online game, most of us could care less what people think.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

The Strom has god knows how many banned accounts on here he got about 60% ofd the worlds proxie companies ip blocked from here.

It does not take a brian surgen to realise he's not welcomed by many.

this thread is a prime example , all thes epeople flaming us locking a thread about the Strom. This is the typical shit that happens when he darkens our doorsteps.

Banned

in the case of thestorm who cares lock that shit no matter wat he says he's a turk but in the case of locking threads to prevent flame is dumb and i've always took this stance i've made great post that contribute to many different things and more then once they've been locked cuz of others flaming i even ask mods delete there post edit and warn them dont fuck my topic cuz of others is the post doesn't spark flame there should be no fire allowed and thats a mods job to keep the fire out[/b]
    I think this also..
    The Strom has god knows how many banned accounts on here he got about 60% ofd the worlds proxie companies ip blocked from here.

It does not take a brian surgen to realise he's not welcomed by many.

this thread is a prime example , all thes epeople flaming us locking a thread about the Strom. This is the typical shit that happens when he darkens our doorsteps.[/b]
    With this being said. thestorms account should have been banned and topic locked.
    So chabo it does not matter.. Felix saying this equals the topic should have/did get/gotten taken care of.

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

I didn't lock the topic but can easily understand why. People are being mislead here. Whoever locked it did not lock it because he was saying bye, but because its a pretty much 100% gurantee that someone will come into that topic and flame him. Why would you bother waiting until that happens to lock it? Might aswell lock it before it starts. He said bye to everyone. He did what he wanted. Does it really matter how many people say bye back?

Its also irritating that there are little kids in this topic who don't kn ow anything about him but just stick up for him because they like being a pain in the ass. I agree with Eric. Why would anyone care that he has left?

On a side note, I can't believe how long this topic has become lol.

Banned Senior Member

I locked it because TheStr0m is not welcome on ko4life, simple as that

Aquarius

exactly ... people only know him for things he did ingame, doesnt make him a bad person IRL he was a good guy and just because he did some things in diez doesnt mean you cant give him a gl and good bye... last post on this topic so gl IRL strom

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

felix is the wrong guy to piss off ..[/b]
    na felix is nice on ventrilo

and thestorm and along with most other kb Dupe
    And Hack and tbl edit and ect

So flame me blah blah blah

oh and also

I dont only hate him cuz he is turkish 99.8% of them hack and scam but thats not the point
    I hate him cuz he is Drama and A HACKERRRRRRRRRRRR

iiason

so it was for pervention?

errm, links to some of his vids?

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

This is beyond retarded, 4 Admins alone have said we don't want him here. Mods said he shouldn't be here WAKE UP. If you love him so much find his msn and say good bye in person.

I am locking this thread to prevent the Retard Meatre exploding with peopel fucking idiotic posts.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234