Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 23

Wow... Ko4life...

This is a discussion on Wow... Ko4life... within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; Where to start.... Hmmm Well first of all the reason this forum is dead, is because it's lost its back ...
Page: 1


  1. #1
    ~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    2,711

    Default Wow... Ko4life...

    Where to start.... Hmmm

    Well first of all the reason this forum is dead, is because it's lost its back bone..
    Have a few more people be on the staff Do something!
    Shit is annoying going into topic's being high jacked, newb's flaming everyone.

    This forum used to be the shit only because of it's staff... without that it's honestly nothing... Ever since the move to Gamers4life has just all been down hill from there.

    Take some risks do something forums are only going to continue to do until then..

    (No i am not making this topic because i wanna be on staff lol just some advice)

  2. #2
    To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Chapterhouse
    Posts
    1,692

    Default

    Ur 2 years late.


    And the move to g4l was the only real way out, it just failed. Another fine example of community rezz was ko4life server attempt. If it would have worked, we wouldnt have this topic atm. Too bad devile fraked it up.

  3. #3
    Senior Member VictoryAkara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,361

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Magyk View Post
    Ur 2 years late.


    And the move to g4l was the only real way out, it just failed. Another fine example of community rezz was ko4life server attempt. If it would have worked, we wouldnt have this topic atm. Too bad devile fraked it up.
    What happened with the ko4life server anyways lol, I was wondering where it was at.

    But yea, This forum tbh is pretty damn dead - Just abuncha noobies spamming to get 50 posts to try and scam people in the market more then likely .

  4. #4
    (\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Somewhere between here and there
    Posts
    5,868

    Default

    Oddly enough, grim is complaining mods don't do anything yet he has NEVER reported any post. Ever.

  5. #5
    Forever Alone Senior Member ilterates's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    1,234

    Default

    Not me obviously but make more people mods perhaps? I'm sure there are people here that can be trusted.

  6. #6
    Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,629

    Default

    The problem is the forum is based around a dying (dead?) game.

    More sections for newer games would rejuvenate the traffic, hence why the URL changed from "ko" to "gamers".

    Slowly phasing out the dead game and phasing in newer, more popular games like LoL, WoW, Diablo II, Starcraft 2 is what needs to happen.

    We saw this prematurely with Aion, but now it seems to be dying as well: soon to be f2p.

    I can easily make the changes and add new sections and have in fact been keeping project notes related to this, but we all know Devile is the owner and has the last say in any major revamps here.

    I appreciate your feedback grim, but I don't think you're saying anything that we havent all thought in the back of our minds at some point.

  7. #7
    Forever Alone Senior Member ilterates's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    1,234

    Default

    I thought Devile left the forum :O

    Are there going to be swtor section?

  8. #8
    To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Chapterhouse
    Posts
    1,692

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Real_PlodeZ View Post
    We saw this prematurely with Aion, but now it seems to be dying as well: soon to be f2p.

    Get a clue, idiot. Even l1 is still p2p in west. U know, the game thats more than 10 years old and has population that exceeds most recent western lolmmos in total, by far

    Regarding aion. Theres way more aion talks (read: drama) happening in blah where most ppl hate it, than here. Doesnt matter on what condition the game is, forum just doesnt have ppl to discuss anything there. Blah is pretty dead too but still has more than enough flames and shit going on. This is what keeps the forum alive. Ko just has a sad excuse of a pvp that prevents any discussions (again, read: drama) and every new member of the staff turns out to be worse than before. Excluding cama, mickey and schrotti on personal reasons.

    Only time i ever had my share of fun in aion section was when me and my uber friend from florida were both QQing over lolwow. The guy may be a dick and blizzardfaq, but his made from more srs bsns than 98% of this dead community.

  9. #9
    Forever Alone Senior Member ilterates's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    1,234

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Magyk View Post
    Get a clue, idiot. Even l1 is still p2p in west. U know, the game thats more than 10 years old and has population that exceeds most recent western lolmmos in total, by far

    Regarding aion. Theres way more aion talks (read: drama) happening in blah where most ppl hate it, than here. Doesnt matter on what condition the game is, forum just doesnt have ppl to discuss anything there. Blah is pretty dead too but still has more than enough flames and shit going on. This is what keeps the forum alive. Ko just has a sad excuse of a pvp that prevents any discussions (again, read: drama) and every new member of the staff turns out to be worse than before. Excluding cama, mickey and schrotti on personal reasons.

    Only time i ever had my share of fun in aion section was when me and my uber friend from florida were both QQing over lolwow. The guy may be a dick and blizzardfaq, but his made from more srs bsns than 98% of this dead community.
    You remind me of this while making my head hurt.


    People like you is ruining this forum. Bitching about every single idea is the only thing you are doing.

  10. #10
    To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Chapterhouse
    Posts
    1,692

    Default

    Ur face.





    /80243708242

  11. #11
    Forever Alone Senior Member ilterates's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    1,234

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Magyk View Post
    Ur face.





    /80243708242
    sorry for making you upset. Oh, probably I should speak your language to make things more clear.

    U mad.
    Last edited by ilterates; 08-30-2010 at 05:29 AM.

  12. #12
    Senior Member VictoryAkara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,361

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ilterates View Post
    sorry for making you upset. Oh, probably I should speak your language to make things more clear.

    U mad.
    sumbodiesmad

  13. #13
    To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Chapterhouse
    Posts
    1,692

    Default

    Mad in high five!

  14. #14
    k66k Senior Member ShellinShitakaMad_doll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    838

    Default

    +1 to magyk only flaming ppl and posting crap and rant in game topics which he dsnt even play nor ever tried(most likely). I still see him posting at ko4life private servers and flaming them and shit, he dsnt even play gtfo this forum when u come here to troll and flame, do that somewhere else. i think ppl coud care less about u being in N_O at 2004 or so and thinking ur sucha famous cunt and can flame everyone. G4L might be dying and thats cause of people like you. kkthxbb

  15. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    4,967

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShellinShitakaMad_doll View Post
    +1 to magyk only flaming ppl and posting crap and rant in game topics which he dsnt even play nor ever tried(most likely). I still see him posting at ko4life private servers and flaming them and shit, he dsnt even play gtfo this forum when u come here to troll and flame, do that somewhere else. i think ppl coud care less about u being in N_O at 2004 or so and thinking ur sucha famous cunt and can flame everyone. G4L might be dying and thats cause of people like you. kkthxbb
    Well said my friend... i 2nd this post.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •