Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Wow... Ko4life...

This is a discussion on Wow... Ko4life... within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; Lol As we speak There is flames going on about me bitching cause so much flames. I can't rage out ...
Page: 2

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

Lol As we speak There is flames going on about me bitching cause so much flames.
    I can't rage out on people like i used to =( just can't makes me look unprofessional and doesn't look good for my server.

All i want is my topic "FreshKO Farm Server Opening.... " Changed to FreshKO Farm Server
    And The others Deleted As well as the random posts deleted
    Give me admin ill do it myself lol

Also, Magyk you are a huge flamer and i won't say you weren't good in your time
    I can't judge honestly since you weren't in my Era.
    But your very immature and need to just chill out, anyone who still argues over this game is just ridiculous

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Thought u gona have my nuts coz certain kiddies turned ur rant topix into "ohnoes, magyk got me banned and told me im part of a fannybandit gang that get items from our admin/gm friends" support-group. Didnt wanna interupt them, coz i was hoping there were more to come.

One thing u do got right there, game is fraking ridiculous. Anyone who disagrees should be facestabed.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Real_PlodeZ View Post
    The problem is the forum is based around a dying (dead?) game.

More sections for newer games would rejuvenate the traffic, hence why the URL changed from "ko" to "gamers".

Slowly phasing out the dead game and phasing in newer, more popular games like LoL, WoW, Diablo II, Starcraft 2 is what needs to happen.

We saw this prematurely with Aion, but now it seems to be dying as well: soon to be f2p.

I can easily make the changes and add new sections and have in fact been keeping project notes related to this, but we all know Devile is the owner and has the last say in any major revamps here.

I appreciate your feedback grim, but I don't think you're saying anything that we havent all thought in the back of our minds at some point.
    Problem is that you guys still dont realize that expanding this forum wont bring it back alive, au contraire my friend. I've told Devile this before he expanded the forum. You'll only get activity if you got info available. If you just add a section more with nothing in it, it will lead towards nothing, just like the Aion section. Why should peeps that play Aion come here and ask for info while there is a much better forum (aionsource) that will do the trick.

If I was up to me, I would bring back G4L back to its core activity (KO only). Remove all the dead sections and focuss only on USKO + PSKO. For sure it won't bring back it's activity as it used to be, but it will be much better and user friendly for newcommers. I've done the same some years ago on rankings, removing all the useless sections. Sure the forum is still dead, but atleast it's easier to navigate around, unless here. This forum is so poorly managed, it's sad but true.

Soenne, this forum doesn't get managed at all.

Been months that even an admin has logged in. Been weeks that anyone is even banned/muted/post deleted/whatever.
    Forum died because of lack of intrest in both staff and players (well players leave because of staff lol).

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KingNick View Post
    Soenne, this forum doesn't get managed at all.

Been months that even an admin has logged in. Been weeks that anyone is even banned/muted/post deleted/whatever.
    Forum died because of lack of intrest in both staff and players (well players leave because of staff lol).
    I love how NOTHING you just said was true.

http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/misc.php?do=banlist
    No one gets banned?

There's no list to show mutes, post deletions, etc but I can guarantee they happen on a daily basis.

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Magyk View Post
    Thought u gona have my nuts coz certain kiddies turned ur rant topix into "ohnoes, magyk got me banned and told me im part of a fannybandit gang that get items from our admin/gm friends" support-group. Didnt wanna interupt them, coz i was hoping there were more to come.

One thing u do got right there, game is fraking ridiculous. Anyone who disagrees should be facestabed.
    .... You seriously never make since.. But hey bro, its all good ^^ i know what goes on with my server, You on the other hand do not.
    Find me some corruption ill hand over dedicated server password +db+files
    Serious, You can hold me to that.

Anyway its pointless to argue with someone online Always has been and always will.

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

What are u crying about now? Take a step back and l2r. I was talking about that girl with 3 hugh laurie pics all around her.

So instead of getting pre-butthurt and acting like i burp and fart nasty interwebs flames all day, go and squeeze a stressball. Obviously handling ur corruptiong and häx free server is pretty mind-boggling. Makes since yo.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanyways. The current 50/90 system has retarded written all over it. Reminds me of north korea. And in a bad way not in a cool 4chan/blah joke way. Bet devile could sell his repressive system to Kim.

I guess it's the attitude in general. You're all dead serious
    and kinda aggressive inside. It's like you want .. no .. you NEED
    to attack and flame, and assume the worst of a person.

Take it easy and be nice. It's just a forum..
    Anyhow, this is what I see ko4life members as

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12