Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

WTF is Happening to KO4LiFE?

This is a discussion on WTF is Happening to KO4LiFE? within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; I ban any scammer I can. But getting the proof I need inorder to do this is hard sometimes that ...
Page: 4

Banned

I ban any scammer I can. But getting the proof I need inorder to do this is hard sometimes that is why people who make scamming topics with no proof never gets that person banned. It's like he say she say. I do ban anyone who admits scamming. If someone says they scammed and they are not banned, tell a mod. If you don't tell a mod then you shouldn't complain.

As for the koxp. Yes I do see lots of people talking about how they do it ect. I do all the things necessary as in removing hack websites or how to do it, but I don't ban the users because I was never informed to do so. I remember a old member saying everyone back in the day used that hack program to see what peoples gear but they never used the koxp part. So if you want to ban people because they use koxp, ban everyone who has ever used such a program K2 never implemented into the game itself.

Also all further insults/offtopic chit chat of any form will be considered spam. This topic is to the Admins basically and I don't think they want to go through a 3 page topic filled with opinions of another matter.

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

I see some hate feeling here .

I'll be honest, I've gotten much more lax the longer I've been an admin. I don't ban every single person I see that says they have used a hack program, nor do I change every large signature I see anymore. I don't think it's so much that I simply don't care anymore, more that I can't relate to KO the way I used to. Back in the day, I knew exactly what KOXP meant and what using that program entailed. These days, to hear the PvP areas described, people almost need to use these to compete. Am I advocating the usage of these? Absolutely not. Rather, I'm stating that I can't relate to what the users of today are feeling. Could we, in my opinion, use some new blood on the staff here at KO4Life? Sure, however, the one issue we have is finding people that we can fully trust to head up the job. I suppose that comes, again, from being away from the game for so long that none of us can really relate to KO, nor do we know this generation's of "good guys". Personally, I'm open to suggestions if anyone's got them.

And by open for suggestions, I don't mean PM'ing me saying that you think you'd be a good moderator... That will only serve to annoy me.

I'll be honest, I've gotten much more lax the longer I've been an admin. I don't ban every single person I see that says they have used a hack program, nor do I change every large signature I see anymore. I don't think it's so much that I simply don't care anymore, more that I can't relate to KO the way I used to. Back in the day, I knew exactly what KOXP meant and what using that program entailed. These days, to hear the PvP areas described, people almost need to use these to compete. Am I advocating the usage of these? Absolutely not. Rather, I'm stating that I can't relate to what the users of today are feeling. Could we, in my opinion, use some new blood on the staff here at KO4Life? Sure, however, the one issue we have is finding people that we can fully trust to head up the job. I suppose that comes, again, from being away from the game for so long that none of us can really relate to KO, nor do we know this generation's of "good guys". Personally, I'm open to suggestions if anyone's got them.

And by open for suggestions, I don't mean PM'ing me saying that you think you'd be a good moderator... That will only serve to annoy me.[/b]
    Check this guy's sig

Lovely isn't it? When one can use a cheater forum info for a sig on a non-cheat supporting forum >.>;

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

And by open for suggestions, I don't mean PM'ing me saying that you think you'd be a good moderator... That will only serve to annoy me.[/b]
    That's true on your side, you have been away from the game for long, causing you simply not to care about these forums as much as before. But there are still some people here that do want these forums to be clean... and I honestly get irritated when I see cheaters openly stating they they are using such and such programs. There are still legit people out there, and this forum is for those people... the cheaters can go enjoy their discussions in snoxd, or some other cheating forum.

PriestOfShadows

Check this guy's sig

Lovely isn't it? When one can use a cheater forum info for a sig on a non-cheat supporting forum >.>;[/b]
    Never says WHICH forum. Although its obvious but still.

Never says WHICH forum. Although its obvious but still.[/b]
    really now? Should I really have to post a link to SNO? I mean really, It's fucking so obvious it's painful to see the mod's completely ignore that for so long now.

really now? Should I really have to post a link to SNO? I mean really, It's fucking so obvious it's painful to see the mod's completely ignore that for so long now.[/b]
    of course its from there i dont hide anything otherwise i would have diffrent nick and sig wouldnt be releated
    as far as i know that isnt a reason to ban ppl here but of course mods can do everything and ban me without have a reason ^_^ i simply dont care
    once again atleast im not hypocrite

PriestOfShadows

really now? Should I really have to post a link to SNO? I mean really, It's fucking so obvious it's painful to see the mod's completely ignore that for so long now.[/b]
    Re-read my post.

And I'm also from there. Although i don't have stuff that shows im there, im still there. Its a forum. Arrest me. And its not all ko hacking.

+1 on how certain ko4life mods seem to be gettin their hands fairly dirty in terms of botting :unsure:

Banned

I personally could not care less if anyone hacks in game, what does bother me is that when I come to what I find the last legit community where people dont get banned and censored every step of the way, I still have to look at cheaters bragging. Do it if you want, but don't fucking brag about it. K0XP-ing used to be a great shame, now people seem to look up to you if you K0XP-ed to 80 and didn't get banned.

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

i got a boner when i first raped phantom with my koxp. (in the ear)

denon33

I personally could not care less if anyone hacks in game, what does bother me is that when I come to what I find the last legit community where people dont get banned and censored every step of the way, I still have to look at cheaters bragging. Do it if you want, but don't fucking brag about it. K0XP-ing used to be a great shame, now people seem to look up to you if you K0XP-ed to 80 and didn't get banned.[/b]
    Just like MeeP, who still swears blind he never used any hacks and still posts on here as if he is the most knowledgeable KO player ever. Remember the DeathRow thread and all those people getting fucked over in BiFrost coz of him and CharlieTheUnicorn. Geez he freely admits to hacking MSN accounts and u think him and his "special team" (the rest of the deathrow cronies), haven't used hacks in game?

Sorry to drag up old stuff but I get really fucked off when people lie their bollax off.

Just like MeeP, who still swears blind he never used any hacks and still posts on here as if he is the most knowledgeable KO player ever. Remember the DeathRow thread and all those people getting fucked over in BiFrost coz of him and CharlieTheUnicorn. Geez he freely admits to hacking MSN accounts and u think him and his "special team" (the rest of the deathrow cronies), haven't used hacks in game?

Sorry to drag up old stuff but I get really fucked off when people lie their bollax off.[/b]
    Get your facts straight, ive never said i have hacked any MSN accounts.

@ OP

When was the last time you saw a moderator come in and ban someone admitting to koxp?

Doesn't happen because there all inactive. get more mods. ( or do your job. )

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast