Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

WTF is Happening to KO4LiFE?

This is a discussion on WTF is Happening to KO4LiFE? within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; last time i used actool hmmm back in the days in MYKO when i tryed to find exp spot on ...
Page: 5

last time i used actool hmmm back in the days in MYKO when i tryed to find exp spot on dth,ak which were only good spots to exp till lvl 70 were filled with macroers including me from lvl 58-62
    <---- quit official ko to private servers where cheating is not necessary

cigaret25

everyone from ko4life tried out some hack 4 sure

Banned

I&#39;ll be honest, I&#39;ve gotten much more lax the longer I&#39;ve been an admin. I don&#39;t ban every single person I see that says they have used a hack program, nor do I change every large signature I see anymore. I don&#39;t think it&#39;s so much that I simply don&#39;t care anymore, more that I can&#39;t relate to KO the way I used to. Back in the day, I knew exactly what KOXP meant and what using that program entailed. These days, to hear the PvP areas described, people almost need to use these to compete. Am I advocating the usage of these? Absolutely not. Rather, I&#39;m stating that I can&#39;t relate to what the users of today are feeling. Could we, in my opinion, use some new blood on the staff here at KO4Life? Sure, however, the one issue we have is finding people that we can fully trust to head up the job. I suppose that comes, again, from being away from the game for so long that none of us can really relate to KO, nor do we know this generation&#39;s of "good guys". Personally, I&#39;m open to suggestions if anyone&#39;s got them.

And by open for suggestions, I don&#39;t mean PM&#39;ing me saying that you think you&#39;d be a good moderator... That will only serve to annoy me.[/b]

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345