Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

xMike should not be a market moderator in Edana forum

This is a discussion on xMike should not be a market moderator in Edana forum within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; haha ye sorry u got me xD...
Page: 2

haha ye sorry u got me xD

yea he really sucked look at this topic...
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=241152
    he doesnt really help anyone and is just trying to act all tough as a mod instead of helping and i really didnt see what was wrong with this persons posts

then theres also this...he should learn before he writes "guides"

Ok, this is simple as it goes guys. For any character selling thread you decide to make, all accounts must be sold as a Cypher Ring

Regular Account selling is DISALLOWED

For every thread you make, please note inside you're thread that you will be selling the account via Cypher Ring.

If you sell a account, and are caught not selling via Cypher Ring, you will be Suspended for 7 Days (1 Week)

Thanks for reading!
    ~Mike
    Code:
    Here is a example of how a typical and well displayed Selling topic should look.

Title: Selling Level ## Warrior ##NP's Human/Orc
    Description: b]With Items [/b] Display best items to attract attention)

Information: Selling Level ## Warrior ##NP's Via Cypher ring for a simple and secure trade

Selling Via Western Union, Paypal for people I know and can trust.

Warrior comes with items:

Armour

Warrior Shell Pads +8 (+5 Reverse)
    Warrior Shell Gauntlet +9 (+11 Reverse)
    Warrior Shell Helmet +8 (+5 Reverse)
    Warrior Shell Boots +7 (+1 Reverse)
    Warrior Shell Pauldron +9 (+11 Reverse)

+8 Warrior Plate Undying Set

Uniques

ROC +2
    ROC +1
    IN +0
    PE +1
    ME +0
    SOS +1

Weapons

+9 Raptor (+11 Reverse)
    +8 Hell Breaker
    +8 Avedon (+5 Reverse)

Miscellaneous
    +9 Plate Shield (HP)
    +7 Scorpion Shield
    +3 Shield Of Player
    2x 30 2000HP Scrolls
    3x Swift Potions
    1x 10 15 STR Scrolls
    2x 30 350 AC Scrolls
    4x 30 Attack Power Scrolls
    ***The above is a simple example which took me 5 minutes or less to type up, which makes it user friendly and shows strictly the main rule that ALL ACCOUNTS SOLD VIA KO4LIFE MUST BE SOLD USING THE CYPHER RING***
    Feel free to use my example as a template for you're selling list.

Just copy and paste the titles etc.

~Mike[/b]
    he obviously doesnt know what hes talkin about repeatedly saying that cypher rings come with items and accounts sold must be as cypher ring which is just wrong...

Plus hes a scammer and uses hax

Um, I dont know mike that good so I cant say anything but car accident kind of sais a bit thats a croc of shit if you ask me. Im not accusing anyone by no means but it sound a bit wierd.

theeps

Ive watched Mike do things on these forums that are good, have seen him do some stupid things like close topics for no reason and shit but you know.. I Dont think he should ness. be a market mod but I dont think he scammed anyone, the only this ive seen and heard of him doing is closing tons of topics for no apparent reason.

He Likes to abuse his power a bit.

If he really said that he got into a car accident so he couldnt give u it thats kind of stupid but maybe its the truth I dont know how it would be but maybe it is.

If he really said that he got into a car accident so he couldnt give u it thats kind of stupid but maybe its the truth I dont know how it would be but maybe it is.[/b]
    well hes been back on the forums for a while now and still hasnt paid up from what i hear

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

When I looked into things I asked for him to clear a few things up. The guy that was asking mike for his stufff had not even logged ko4life in over a month from Mike slast post saying he could pass the items over.

Mike explained to mysef he had them and the guy had done a name change, I asked the make sure the matter was resolved as quickly as possible.

Unfortianatly for me the 2 people I have put up ona trial have had passes that are sow bloody painfull for me to unpick it's not untill someone crys wolf and the others look we can unravle. This is why they have next to now power at all with the forum , they can't even view ip's or even edit your forum sig.

I get spammed by an insaine amount of you guys daily for one thing or another, dpepending how I am aproached and how I feel an interiview goes I may say to one of the others like Shurt or Eric can we give them a go for a few weeks. We then have an dissguisson with the globals and admins in our section and vote on the matter.

We are not letting people vote becuase you tend to make a bigger fuck up of mods than I do when editing on the admin pannel. It's why the staff tend to always be from a closed group of friends which of course tons of you bitch why don;t we try new people out.

So both of the trial mods have been removed and now face bannings , shame as Mike was gorowing up and with guidence might have work out. I really wonder how many people that have maoned about mods and admins in threads over the weeks will soon be begging us for the chance to "help out".

I just wish you lot would realise how lucky you are to have ppl like Eric and Phantom on these forums at times.

which other mod is being looked at?
    edit: LOL nevermind.
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?s=...t&p=2231431

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12