Yun_Yuuzhan

This is a discussion on Yun_Yuuzhan within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; man u lock topics to much i pm this to u but u nigz dont answer pms but yeah bro ...
Page: 1

Default Yun_Yuuzhan

man u lock topics to much i pm this to u but u nigz dont answer pms but yeah bro i was trying to teach ebonics to the ko4life forum and devile u lock my topic it coulda at least been moved to off topic and no im not trying to get u in fucking trouble jus stop locking topics u lock them left n right on ranking and here its mad lame

If he locks them, then he must have a pretty good reason for it.

Possible reasons:

1. Will turn out to be a flame topic
    2. Broke a rule or something
    3. Useless topic like this that should go to PM (not everyone have time to reply all PMs)
    4. Read number 2 again..

TunaFishyMe

Default Re: Yun_Yuuzhan

Originally posted by Private
    man u lock topics to much i pm this to u but u nigz dont answer pms but yeah bro i was trying to teach ebonics to the ko4life forum and devile u lock my topic it coulda at least been moved to off topic and no im not trying to get u in fucking trouble jus stop locking topics u lock them left n right on ranking and here its mad lame
    You are white. Get that in your head. WHITE! NOT BLACK! WHITE! Stop pretending you are black because you are WHITE.

priest_

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TunaFishyMe)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Private
    You are white. Get that in your head. WHITE! NOT BLACK! WHITE! Stop pretending you are black because you are WHITE.[/b]
    i think him learning to use punctuation is way more important, than him learning to be white. h43r:

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by priest_+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(priest_)</div>
    Originally posted by TunaFishyMe@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Private

You are white. Get that in your head. WHITE! NOT BLACK! WHITE! Stop pretending you are black because you are WHITE.
    i think him learning to use punctuation is way more important, than him learning to be white. h43r:[/b]
    baby steps....baby stepsss

No one cares about ebonics, it's the most retarded thing thats taught to our kids today. Learn simple english, I cant say I am that good at it (hell I'm a redneck, can't help it. :lol: ), but it isnt that hard folks, much easier to read than "fo shizzle my nigga looting pizzle"... or whatever you people use, sorry I am terrible at it xD

But about Yun, he is a smart kid and I think he has done a great job so far. He did a better job on ranking than others did. He knows about the game, types clear english and is always open for discussion. It seems in everything that he discusses he always does so in a good manner and doesent flame like other to bring his point across.

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by bigjuicyboobies
    No one cares about ebonics, it's the most retarded thing thats taught to our kids today. Learn simple english, I cant say I am that good at it (hell I'm a redneck, can't help it. :lol: ), *but it isnt that hard folks, much easier to read than "fo shizzle my nigga looting pizzle"... or whatever you people use, sorry I am terrible at it xD

But about Yun, he is a smart kid and I think he has done a great job so far. He did a better job on ranking than others did. He knows about the game, types clear english and is always open for discussion. It seems in everything that he discusses he always does so in a good manner and doesent flame like other to bring his point across.
    the problem with yun is that hes american. But we cant do anything about that.

Rentzusuken

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    the problem with yun is that hes american. *But we cant do anything about that.

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by Rentzusuken+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rentzusuken)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-TunaFishyMe
    the problem with yun is that hes american. *But we cant do anything about that.
    [/b]
    but there is always good in every wrong :wub: :wub: xD

keep the nice job and take even more topics from there 0.o

Yun_Yuuzhan

Originally posted by bigjuicyboobies
    No one cares about ebonics, it's the most retarded thing thats taught to our kids today. Learn simple english, I cant say I am that good at it (hell I'm a redneck, can't help it. :lol: ), *but it isnt that hard folks, much easier to read than "fo shizzle my nigga looting pizzle"... or whatever you people use, sorry I am terrible at it xD

Kid? I'm the same age as you!

As to my modding, the same stuff was said on ranking. I haven't been told to reform by Devile or Festo so I'll continue to do my job, private. However, if spamming is your thing, go to ranking. I'm not wasting my time with that craphole anymore so if you can get your posts past Baneare you should be able to teach ebonics just fine.

locký?