Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

i just got hacked/keylogged while i was behind my pc

This is a discussion on i just got hacked/keylogged while i was behind my pc within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; so i just got hacked whil i was on skype whit my sharer and i saw some wierd shit was ...
Page: 1

Angry i just got hacked/keylogged while i was behind my pc

so i just got hacked whil i was on skype whit my sharer and i saw some wierd shit was hapening to my e mail .
    i try to save it but this fcking hackers ar fast as hell they already changed al my ko info s e mail evry thing before i got there :s
    this is rly messed up.

so any way my acount that got hacked is carnac west ( EndlessXistance/PureOwnageBE/nocomplaince) this or my char names so dont trust the player on it now til i can confirm i got it back ( IF i get it back ) :s

grtz

dam i feel sry for you

EndlessXistance hacked .. meh

Banned Regular Member

Dam Bro Its Ruff >.<!...Dang Hackers All They Do Just Cause They Cant Get Items =[

Thats rly sux....

sorry 4 you man

Quote Originally Posted by pureownagenl View Post
    so i just got hacked whil i was on skype whit my sharer and i saw some wierd shit was hapening to my e mail .
    i try to save it but this fcking hackers ar fast as hell they already changed al my ko info s e mail evry thing before i got there :s
    this is rly messed up.

so any way my acount that got hacked is carnac west ( EndlessXistance/PureOwnageBE/nocomplaince) this or my char names so dont trust the player on it now til i can confirm i got it back ( IF i get it back ) :s

grtz
    you probably had malware/ virus / keylogger, cuz wierd happening with your mails. keyloggers sending infos all the time, and you got wrong disigion, get scared and changed infos, and hacker got your infos, until 1st scan for malware using hitman pro, malwarebytes etc. and after to change infos, or format pc if was indeed.
    So sorry even I don't know you.

i feel to much brother ;s

Really? Are people that dumb, in my 7 years of KO i have never ever been scammed or hacked, keylogged or anything (Knock on wood) i just don't see how it happens to people, sorry to say i don't feel sorry for you.

Banned Senior Member

unless you have downloaded some hacks or some illegal programs, there is no way you just got hacked like that. It could also have been your sharer.

i dont know how to get hacked i never downloaded anything or opene any strange sites and never got hacked.I think the way to get hacked is trying to help yourself play game not fair isnt it miseter?

Banned

damn sorry to hear man :/ shit happens

Banned

almost 1/3 of all good geared people got hacked in just few months

I miss the good ol EndlessXistance days on Beramus. Sorry to hear you got hacked man...It sucks bad. I just fell victim to a hacker as well. Lost everything I spent years making and trading for. I stop playing for 3 months come back and everything is gone. As I'm typing this I just realized how old this post is. Hope you got your stuff back.

-PwndYouOnce

For those who think you are hack free with scans and shit , cant wait till you log on and see nothing lol . You dont need to have a virus or anything to get hacked . People with good enough skills can get your info's no matter what . Hell this seems to just be a sharer issue but if not, you might of bought goldbars from a website and that could of been your downfall . Sorry to hear you lost your items

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 2
    06-13-2012, 02:04 AM