Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

RadiatSoul Scammer

This is a discussion on RadiatSoul Scammer within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well , after i gave radiatsoul my info he used same exuse he used on emmo after his priest was ...
Page: 1

Default RadiatSoul Scammer

Well , after i gave radiatsoul my info he used same exuse he used on emmo after his priest was hacked, gave exuse to be busy for 2 days so he has time to hack us. Items i lost were rols +2, wp+3, dual emes+2, shard+12rb/shard+11, judi+3. All of these items are hard to come accross in cwest, yet right after getting hacked radiat appears with all of them/most, emmos gabs+7 adamant which emmo lost on his priest a week ago. He was trying to be smart by not posting them buy rather pming plp to not let it be public but i was notified immediately after. Have msn chats to prove all i said , same with emmo of this 2 day b/s exuse, then selling the items. He claims he got wp +3 from a turkish reseller but wp+3 is rare as fuck to be in the market and for him to get it a day after and pm me prices, saying the guy gave him item first, unlikely

http://img852.imageshack.us/i/capturegrb.png

http://img96.imageshack.us/i/capture2mi.png/

http://img156.imageshack.us/i/captureljw.png/

http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f84/s-wp-3-a-319351/
    Last edited by iLikeCheese; 04-25-2011 at 03:11 AM.

Radiatasoul

And look at the first screen shot < http://img96.imageshack.us/i/capture2mi.png/ > , does it say I have it , I said I'm selling WP +3, I could of say im selling eme +2 too why should I right, but thing is I just asked him to how much, you can see at SS too, I dont ask for do you wanna buy or something like that, So you call that proof ? cool story bro.
    ss 2 < http://img852.imageshack.us/i/capturegrb.png/ > Did I said I have it or Im gonna try to make one, nice proof lol.

ss 3 < http://img156.imageshack.us/i/captureljw.png/ > So gabs adamant +7, lb +1 , wp +3 those items cant be created ? like 3x wp +2 cant create wp 3 ? even tho i did not create any of them just buy it and sell it.

PUT THE REAL PROOFS IF YOU HAVE IT OR JUST STFU I KNOW YOU DONT HAVE ANY REAL PROOF BECAUSE I DID NOT DO ANYTHING.

and here is the other answers for the other topic, after I wrote it draven just closed the topic so I just want to write same things to here.
    ( link : [ame]http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2837099#post2837099[/ame] )

-------------------------

2. Look at my sign, ask them if they have any problems with any gbs or items that I've sold to them.
    3. If I add all those members items and gbs price its almost like 3000 usd, and never had problem, almost all of them went first, than I gave them their items.
    4. I think there is no way atm to unseal items without unseal code zzz, I guess you will say u guess it and unseal it lol.
    5. There is no proof I hacked that account, and wont be any proof because I did not hack him.
    6. Like i said before on 2.3. I sold items to gamers4life users after you guys saying Im a hacker, they still trusted me and went first, and I gave them their items after I got the money, If mod or admin ask for it I will give their username in this forum.
    7. Oh one more thing, If I hacked them, I wouldnt sell their items next day lol, I always get random items and sell it, thats how I earn money.
    8. Im just wondering how you guys sayin Im gonna get ban tomorrow, Roy told me from msn, but weird thing is even if you guys reported me, mods or admins need to ask for my response.
    9. You just cant call me a hacker, just because I put selling same items u lost it, and you guys talking like Im selling all same items, I just put wp 3 thread, and sold 2 +11 rev shard. Roy is talking like there is just 1 wp +3 on the server , or +11 rev shard, you can upgrade shard, u can buy 3x wp +2 and upgrade to +3, but im telling I did not upgrade it, I buy from someone else too.
    10. I just wrote this things because I wanna show ppl im not a scammer or hacker. you guys talkin sh-t about me and show me like Im a hacker which is not true.
    11. Excuse my bad english lolololol.
    12. I hope on mod or admin look into this topic and solve it, because Im tired of their bullsh*t talks, and blaming me without proof etc.

I HOPE THERE IS A ON MOD RIGHTNOW AND MAKE THIS SH-T CLEAR.

ur trying to be slick here buy asking, how much would you buy, your easily implication you have them, out of all the random items you could ask u ask for all the ones u hacked of happynoob

Quote Originally Posted by Radiatasoul View Post
    So gabs adamant +7, lb +1 , wp +3 those items cant be created ? like 3x wp +2 cant create wp 3 ?
    it can but as you said YOU BOUGHT THEM UR A RESELLER, if u make them /anyone would lose a huge amount, reason noone has made many wp3 in a year or so, prices atm to make them are even worst them before, u can talk urself out of this..

seriously do we need to say more?
    the gab's adamant+7 and lb's+1 are from my account ...

Radiatasoul

Quote Originally Posted by iLikeCheese View Post
    ur trying to be slick here buy asking, how much would you buy, your easily implication you have them, out of all the random items you could ask u ask for all the ones u hacked of happynoob
    it can but as you said YOU BOUGHT THEM UR A RESELLER, if u make them /anyone would lose a huge amount, reason noone has made many wp3 in a year or so, prices atm to make them are even worst them before, u can talk urself out of this..

1. Im not trying to be anything, As far as I know you need to have %100 proof to call me a scammer or hacker.
    2. I did say I bought them from reseller and I am, but I just want to say that they are not the items that cant be created if people wants to create it/upgrade it, I dont remember who did I talk but I told someone that ask about reseller, and I also gave his msn too, I also said that I dont know where he is getting items from but He is selling me for a good price, that is what I only care about it so I can make profit.
    3. I really want some mod or admin to come this topic and look at your
    " proofs " and make this clear, I sent pm one of the admin but didnt get answer back yet, hopefully they make a decision and put here. like I said you call that Screenshot as proofs, I dont think so, we will see.
    I will answer any question If any mod or admin ask it, I will check this topic.

edit :
    Quote Originally Posted by Trueloves View Post
    seriously do we need to say more?
    the gab's adamant+7 and lb's+1 are from my account ...
    Where is the proofs ? Cant I just buy from the someone else or make one, Can you show me a screen-shot or chat log that showing I am getting items from his or your account, of course not..

Proof before post

u try to be smart and pm plp what they pay for certain items, exact items i lost, just random p/c? anyways done wasting my time arguing with you, ill just wait for a mods response, even a blind person could see your tried to be smart yet ur asking for the EXACT items me and emmo lost,

Radiatasoul

u try to be smart and pm plp what they pay for certain items, exact items i lost, just random p/c? anyways done wasting my time arguing with you, ill just wait for a mods response, even a blind person could see your tried to be smart yet ur asking for the EXACT items me and emmo lost,
    I am agree with wasting time with arguing, just wait for mods response like I said, there is other peoples selling same items too, So this mean If I get hacked I can just call them scammer...

edit : oh also I really dont know why u r trying to showing me like this, while u guys posting my S > wp topic, even though u guys sayin im scammer, I sold like shard 9, rols, gabs, and gbs. So here is the question, After you guys starting to say im scammer, I sell gabs and the buyer went first, I didnt scam him give his item back as soon as I saw the money on my paypal,I sold rol and buyer sent money first , and again I gave the item
    as soon as I saw the money on my paypal, I sold shard +9 to xapollox and he went first +500usd, and I didnt scam him too AGAIN as soon as I saw the money on my paypal I gave him shard, I sold +20 gbs buyer sent the money first (again), and I gaeve him the gbs as soon as i saw the money on paypal ( omg again ), all those people from this forum not from somewhere else. oh and I got payments via payment owed which is hard to get money back If I could just block him from msn they wouldnt get the money back... but I didnt, and ur calling me scammer, lololol.
    Last edited by Radiatasoul; 04-25-2011 at 04:24 AM. Reason: added some info.

logic explanation for this is you want to make money out of it sow why would you scam then ?
    AND NO there isn't anyone selling the exact same items as we had, + seems to me allot of people saying it now, sow there has to be something going on

There accounts were fine, then both oOHappyNoobOo and oOhappyHoeOo gave you there account info and everything was gone, although it was sealed. Then you start selling EVERY single item they had on their account.

Don't fight, you already had your cat and mouse game and made profit. Now get out of these forums as we do not need a hacker/scammer.

Why would we claim your a hacker/scammer for no reason? We wouldn't. Not much people would have bothered posting in this topic if you didn't do anything.

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

This:

i gave radiatsoul my info
    and

Quote Originally Posted by mobAKA View Post
    both oOHappyNoobOo and oOhappyHoeOo gave you there account info
    You guys gave him your account info. Then items get stolen. And you want me to do something about it?

Really? Like, really?!

I hope I'm missing something.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Real_PlodeZ View Post
    This:

and

You guys gave him your account info. Then items get stolen. And you want me to do something about it?

Really? Like, really?!

I hope I'm missing something.
    seruiosly a case like this i wouldnt even need proof
    Anybody can tell the guy hacked them and now hes being smart about it.
    he had infos to there accounts,he is a noone had a priest that got hacked with basic gear.\
    Then sells wp+3 shard +9s?
    sometimes you goto use your brain when theres no proof. ban him
    no questions asked
    All hes Succesfull trades are selling not bought cause he didnt buy it?
    Seriuosly get rid of him......

Quote Originally Posted by tommmay View Post
    seruiosly a case like this i wouldnt even need proof
    Anybody can tell the guy hacked them and now hes being smart about it.
    he had infos to there accounts,he is a noone had a priest that got hacked with basic gear.\
    Then sells wp+3 shard +9s?
    sometimes you goto use your brain when theres no proof. ban him
    no questions asked
    All hes Succesfull trades are selling not bought cause he didnt buy it?
    Seriuosly get rid of him......
    Well im sorry but as much as I love roy it does look like he scammed him, but the admins will need definitive proof. They can stop him selling the items but there will need to be better proof than him asking another about item prices.

Don't flame me thinking im sticking up for him, I know how it feels to be scammed whilst having items like that, I just know that nothing happened to the guy who scammed the char I was playing because there was no difinitive proof.

Hope the scumbag rots personnally

<3 tabby

seen same situations happen yet plp get banned, its obvious hes sellling the items via pms and tries to be sneaky about it using what would you pay and would you buy this item, but even a blind man can see he is a scammer,,

Yeah it sucks ass dude, I mean it was a matter of 2 days after IamCassie was hacked that the chitins appeared on ko4life being sold and nobody even stopped them from being sold.

Hope it turns out differently for ya bud.

p.s I love tyler even though he thinks I rejected him on SexyKO that faggot :P

Last edited by TabbyCat; 04-25-2011 at 12:39 PM.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast