1 vs 1 of a good Warrior DCZ..... ORC

This is a discussion on 1 vs 1 of a good Warrior DCZ..... ORC within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I want to have a 1 vs 1 with a orc warrior, i have not been beat yet by an ...
Page: 1

Default 1 vs 1 of a good Warrior DCZ..... ORC

I want to have a 1 vs 1 with a orc warrior, i have not been beat yet by an orc expcept that one time long ago one warrior having HB, have'nt seen him since . Not very much good orcs i guess, the good ones have already beaten me ( Scrotti damn minor :lol: ) others :lol: have not yet fought. i won't have a chance agaisnt minor yet, so no sin. and last but not least no weapon Defenses. PM me ORC DCZ Warriors please. its just for fun. and ofcourse scrolled B) Reply please.

Is there no ORC DCZ warrior?? h43r:

:lol: im still waiting

DontAskMeAgain'sBro

nope there isnt because warriros suck in dcz and on my mages warriros doont stand a chance they run even though i can long distance them

idefix

Originally posted by DontAskMeAgain'sBro
    nope there isnt because warriros suck in dcz and on my mages warriros doont stand a chance they run even though i can long distance them
    LOL yeah right, id like to see u own a warrior in a 1on1 LOOL warriors are pro in dcz, but sins are better :P

DontAskMeAgain'sBro

cant right now my mage naked,unless u wanna see his penis

Originally posted by idefix+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(idefix)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-DontAskMeAgain'sBro
    LOL yeah right, id like to see u own a warrior in a 1on1 LOOL warriors are pro in dcz, but sins are better :P[/b]
    im pretty sure i can own a warrior 1vs1 id be up for it

IICassieII<

idefix

Originally posted by battle_mrs+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(battle_mrs)</div>
    Originally posted by idefix@
    <!--QuoteBegin-DontAskMeAgain'sBro

LOL yeah right, id like to see u own a warrior in a 1on1 LOOL warriors are pro in dcz, but sins are better :P
    im pretty sure i can own a warrior 1vs1 id be up for it

IICassieII<[/b]
    then the warrior u fight is either

1) noob,
    2) badly geared and/or
    3) stupid

a good warrior with good gear wont lose to a mage unless the mage has wep def... alot of it... but yeah, it depends on the warriors weapon mostly i guess.. but gotta say theres not many 1on1 situations in dcz, but the few ones ive been in has been nice 2on1s are VERY nice when u are the 1 and u win i also like 8v2 when u and ur priest friend is the 2 and u wipe the whole party lol...

DontAskMeAgain'sBro

had many occations when a 2vs8 happened i was the preist, i dufffed eevry body in the party