Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

1v1 with 59 below

This is a discussion on 1v1 with 59 below within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I remember when I would pwn X1X 24/7 he remembers too gobbled him up like macaroni and cheese...
Page: 3

Smurfs

I remember when I would pwn X1X 24/7 he remembers too gobbled him up like macaroni and cheese

Dontaskmeagain

nice u must have +9everything

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

x1x is a joke imho, babashopped all his gear, yet again cant own shit.

Cocaine

Originally posted by Dontaskmeagain+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dontaskmeagain)</div>
    Originally posted by Cocaine@
    <!--QuoteBegin-darkrouge4040

Well then why do u have a dd helm when u never use it? and i ran from x1x becouse he has duel shards +8 chitin+8 and he uses dd+6 fp helm so hells yes ima run :wub:

Josh only uses his DD helm when he is being ganked by more than 1 sin.

get off his dick, who wouldnt run from him even if he dont have ddcome on now +8chitin and +shards, ill town[/b]
    Get off his dick? I think I see another jealous moron who actually has no friends on KO, or in IRL for that matter, and just wants to stir some shit up on the forums. Your obviously a fucking retard seeing as the gear that he uses is pretty much shit compared to alot of people these days.

PS. If you town from a 1v1, your a bitch, and your opinion is not wanted here.

Smurfs

I like being on the dick

Dontaskmeagain

Originally posted by Cocaine+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cocaine)</div>
    Originally posted by Dontaskmeagain+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dontaskmeagain)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Cocaine
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-darkrouge4040

Well then why do u have a dd helm when u never use it? and i ran from x1x becouse he has duel shards +8 chitin+8 and he uses dd+6 fp helm so hells yes ima run :wub:

Josh only uses his DD helm when he is being ganked by more than 1 sin.

get off his dick, who wouldnt run from him even if he dont have ddcome on now +8chitin and +shards, ill town[/b]
    Get off his dick? I think I see another jealous moron who actually has no friends on KO, or in IRL for that matter, and just wants to stir some shit up on the forums. Your obviously a fucking retard seeing as the gear that he uses is pretty much shit compared to alot of people these days.

PS. If you town from a 1v1, your a bitch, and your opinion is not wanted here.[/b][/quote]

LMAO roflwhy would i be jeallous of him? i dont care for him or you,Who da fuck r u? im saying that +8everything hmmmm i would run or /town, oh btw im ork so i wouldnt need to /town he on my side stupid ass

rofl.. ur prolly the biggest retard i ever met, didnt i tell u that ingame already?
    anyways, now ur orc again huh?
    werent u human yesterday begging the shits out of ppl to help em lvl?
    and orc the other day begging me to pk with u?

oh, and yes you are jealous, theres no doubt.

anyways, this getting too boring and im way to tired to flame u in any way, will take care about that tomorrow. :rollseyes:

i need dd.

and some noob played buttseckz a while ago couldn't kill a lvl 45 bp with goblin g1 armor :-P with 960/160 buffs

i need dd.

and some noob played buttseckz a while ago couldn't kill a lvl 45 bp with goblin g1 armor :-P with 960/160 buffs

wasnt me only pked once since new patch

DD is needed in dcz period.. unless u got items like x1x. Babashopping for dcz is lame but whatever makes him feel better pwning lvl 50 noobs.

Anyways yeah its lame to use dd in a 1v1 -_-

Cocaine

Originally posted by schrotti
    wasnt me only pked once since new patch

Hmmm, same here. So I'm thinking someone is making up some bullshit because I know we would kill a lvl 45 bp in like 3 hits....without comboing.

Anyways, simontjeuh, 1v1 pls since whoever plays ButtSekz is such a noob.

Aba

why am I a joke? and actually I never had shards +8 in dcz..

the absolute BEST gear I had at one time in dcz was

chit+8
    dual shards+7
    rol+0
    kekuri ring+1 (ROC for 2 days)
    wp+1 (which wasn't mine, I was using this for TWO days, otherwise ammy of dex)
    rogue earring+0

and actually, schrotti, I did own shit, 320k np worth of shit by the time I left there in fact. On a less than 3 month old char in fact

already had 1vs1 with buttsekcs i didn't say he was noob cause he pwned me in that 1vs1 i only said he couldn't kill my priest.

only 2 weeks ago some noob played it and couldn' tkill my lvl 45 bp with 400 ac XD
    and 2.4k hp. it was in dlw btw. well ya nvm believe me r not :-P

and my rogue gear :

fp +7 , md +7/6 , quest accs xD.

gyft me buttseckz and i pwn all :-P

Smurfs

aww x1xbaba ignored my ownage statement :lol: :lol:

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast