Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

1v1 with 59 below

This is a discussion on 1v1 with 59 below within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; x1x ur shit.. making nps in dcz? wooohoo such a big deal... seriously 95% of the ppl running arround there ...
Page: 4

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

x1x ur shit..

making nps in dcz? wooohoo such a big deal... seriously 95% of the ppl running arround there have no idea how to pk at all.
    So ya, 300k free nps...

He did not have shards +8 and he was definately not unkillable. Nor did he kill all in his path.
    However, he did hit harder than any other sin at that point - but could not minor if I remember correctly.

PS1: Had good fun chasing him and being chased. Never had a proper 1vs1 though. Twice interrupted. Aba, are you making a new dcz or you have given up?
    PS2: Dontask what about that 8vs you would arrange with gyver?

Banned

Originally posted by simontjeuh
    already had 1vs1 with buttsekcs i didn't say he was noob cause he pwned me in that 1vs1 i only said he couldn't kill my priest. *

only 2 weeks ago some noob played it and couldn' tkill my lvl 45 bp with 400 ac XD
    and 2.4k hp. it was in dlw btw. well ya nvm believe me r not :-P

and my rogue gear : *

fp +7 , md +7/6 , quest accs xD.

gyft me buttseckz and i pwn all :-P
    rofl, u serious? thats was probably me playing it, and you had around 13856013860186 arrow shower hackers and faggot sins behind you also. everytime i turned around to hit you, you ran the other way and healed yourself while i was being ganked by hiaxsheytan and all of the other faggot koxp'ers in DLW. id like to fight you on my own DLW that i have on my account, set a server and time and ill gladly fight you

aw why evryone wants to 1vs1 me, i hate losing :-(

Dontaskmeagain

Originally posted by SilverBlade
    He did not have shards +8 and he was definately not unkillable. Nor did he kill all in his path. *
    However, he did hit harder than any other sin at that point - but could not minor if I remember correctly. *

PS1: Had good fun chasing him and being chased. Never had a proper 1vs1 though. Twice interrupted. Aba, are you making a new dcz or you have given up?
    PS2: Dontask what about that 8vs you would arrange with gyver?
    My fault, i forgot all about that 8vs1,i got hacked on my int preist, so i wont be there but ill still ask him.or maybe ill be there with my rogue i just kinda start recoverying
    Ps:just bought me a md+7

Banned

hm..nice one...i was kinda laughin while we faught that u got me to about half HP then it just wouldnt go any lower ..i saw u usin the DEf thing so i didnt count it as the "fairest" 1v1 but hey..a fights a fight.

PS: get scrolls A.Q

<--- i am ThePrinceOfTheSwing

Originally posted by Aba
    why am I a joke? and actually I never had shards +8 in dcz..

the absolute BEST gear I had at one time in dcz was

chit+8
    dual shards+7
    rol+0
    kekuri ring+1 (ROC for 2 days)
    wp+1 (which wasn't mine, I was using this for TWO days, otherwise *ammy of dex) *
    rogue earring+0
    and actually, schrotti, I did own shit, 320k np worth of shit by the time I left there in fact. On a less than 3 month old char in fact

LOL, how many ppl u think are in DCZ with +8 chitins and those uniques? zzzzzzz I fought you in fullplate and mirage daggers.. You suck.

Dontaskmeagain

same here

darkrouge4040

Originally posted by Aba
    why am I a joke? and actually I never had shards +8 in dcz..

the absolute BEST gear I had at one time in dcz was

chit+8
    dual shards+7
    rol+0
    kekuri ring+1 (ROC for 2 days)
    wp+1 (which wasn't mine, I was using this for TWO days, otherwise *ammy of dex) *
    rogue earring+0

and actually, schrotti, I did own shit, 320k np worth of shit by the time I left there in fact. On a less than 3 month old char in fact
    Well u cant forget the +6 FP DD u had at that time, and u all complain about me using dd in a 1v1 im abvioussly not the only 1

Cocaine

Your a bitch and you suck.

darkrouge4040

Thats why you've dueled me huh? so stfu ur the one who doesnt know shit, u havent even dueled me and ur sayin i suck <_<

Dontaskmeagain

lmao u gonna take that darkrogue thats bogus? but funny,if u want ill teach u to combo like me and EatShitNDie

Banned

Originally posted by darkrouge4040
    Thats why you've dueled me huh? so stfu ur the one who doesnt know shit, u havent even dueled me and ur sayin i suck <_<

well i have and u do ^_^

darkrouge4040

pfffft i didnt have ac scrolls <_< and i was pking just now with a 960 buff

Dontaskmeagain

omfg thats bogus hey darkrogue if u need anything about comboing come to me,but ill come to u if i need money rich city boy

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast