Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

1v1 with 59 below

This is a discussion on 1v1 with 59 below within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Dontaskmeagain omfg darkrogue u acting like a bitch,u suppose to think of urself as the best,and be ...
Page: 6

Banned

Originally posted by Dontaskmeagain
    omfg darkrogue u acting like a bitch,u suppose to think of urself as the best,and be the best,i stay in ardream and battlefield practicing like fuk everyday,he cant win with yo talents,i hope not

think of it this way. he'll probably get farther than you in this game as he doesnt go saying he's the best when clearly he isnt. im not the best..hell im not even close but i can say im good. u say u practice in arena? i saw ur topic about minor heal combo. if u practice like u say ud be in arena practicing it like i did.

darkrouge4040

You can always get better accept for felix's old dcz char he was badass

Banned

i wouldnt put felix in the top5 best sins on diez, gearwise yes, skillwise, no

actually darkrougue isnt that bad. I fought him in arena. Warriors suck ass without wolf or str and no masters.. I lost. I got no uniques and was unbuffed. When he was unwolfed I won, when he wolfed he won. Fully scrolled idk who would win but I got no dagger def and he has like 60 spear def so I'd be screwed anyway -.- Not to mention I didn't use soul pots, they were at inn so everytime I had to pot I got screwed over... in dcz I always use souls :P

Warriors suck in dcz period unless possibly takeing on some noobs. Wen going up against a good geared rogue warriors dont have a chance. I have 1580 ap wolfed and to good rogues I do MAX 300 (by good I mean rogues with some sorth of spear def and/or 900+ def), same with other dcz warriors with 1k+ def. I choose warrior cuz I hate rogue... but honestly unless ur paired with a priest its hard to pk cause all rogues either run away from you or have WAY better gear than you do. Minor heal is too powerful to take on when your hitting in the 200's / 300's.

No they dont suck, maybe they can't solo that well but they dont suck at all. Polemarchos did a 1vs1 with x1x one late night when dcz was empty. Neither won, they simply ran out of pots and if I remember correctly Pole had no soul pots from the beginning and was using the 960s.

and I don't see how polemarchos could have won anyways. And who is that mage wishbone? That mage is unbelievable.. hitting it in the low 200's and tons of people attaching it too it was funny, curious to know his gear he/she is a good mage.

Anyways, yes warriors can stay alive.. you wont get spiked hard with fp dd +6, fully scrolled and fair uniques. I have the maximum ap possible right now unless you go for +8 raptor and +12 jewls but then your def and hp would be shit sense you'd be in full plates. It is hard to beat a warrior in a 1v1 solely on the fact that if your equipped well you may spike him 500 or less depending on your daggers.

But as far as I know, I dont see how a warrior can kill a good rogue. If the rogue has got 900+ def gl doing more than 300 dmg. I know I am not the best but I am not too bad either.

Silverblade yes your definatly right, they can't solo well and I don't have a priest to pk with. A buff/malice priest and warrior would own but unfortunatly I don't have that available to me.

darkrouge4040

I remember that :wub: but u have to keep in mind he had +8 harpoon and +8 DS and idk what else kinda gear :lol:

Originally posted by darkrouge4040
    I remember that :wub: *but u have to keep in mind he had +8 harpoon and +8 DS and idk what else kinda gear :lol:
    na.. +7 hanguk ^_^ Like I said I have got good ap but I am still doing low damage.. my chittins are +7 and I am using quest rings/+9 str belt pendant and earings xD My def and hp is rather pathetic but anyways. -_-

darkrouge4040

polomarchos had +8 harpoon/deepscar

Originally posted by darkrouge4040
    polomarchos had +8 harpoon/deepscar
    ah =/ yeah from what I saw he had good gear, I coulden't tell if his chittins were +8 or not.

His chitins are 7s.

With a 1920 a warrior will harldy die.
    And also paper fire mage goes well with warrior, not only duffer

Dontaskmeagain

um actually im getting back im my preist,i keep switching chara but to me int ownz all hands down, the only person that killed me why i was int was EatShitNDie

oh btw to prove whos best in a 1vs1 both ploayers should buy the first grade armor and use first grade daggs,this will be strictly based on combo and skills

Originally posted by Dontaskmeagain
    um actually im getting back im my preist,i keep switching chara but to me int ownz all hands down, the only person that killed me why i was int was EatShitNDie

oh btw to prove whos best in a 1vs1 both ploayers should buy the first grade armor and use first grade daggs,this will be strictly based on combo and skills

Whats ur priest name? And was I (karysa) duffing you when he killed you? Just curious.. And watch out for ESND when he's runnin with my duffer..

Also, I agree INT priest roxor, only get killed by gang bangs.. BUT it sucks if the killer in your party doesn't know how to work with a duffer.

Dontaskmeagain

omfg that was u he mentions u all tghe time,yea my preist is DDcu,i agree preist need good comboers for pvp,u have a good partner,i should nt and pk with yall

darkrouge4040

with his pimp ass stiletto +10 :lol:

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast