Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

1v1 with 59 below

This is a discussion on 1v1 with 59 below within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i've been humiliated :angry: and hell yeah my stilleto owns.. (turns out darks babashop > my skill) poor poor darky...
Page: 7

eatshitndie

i've been humiliated :angry:

and hell yeah my stilleto owns.. (turns out darks babashop > my skill) poor poor darky

darkrouge4040

I've never babashopped in my life i dont even buy prem sept one time to seal my items :wub:

eatshitndie

Originally posted by darkrouge4040
    I babashop in mı life
    in his own words

darkrouge4040

ok Mr. ı have +10 stıletto no dupe oke men :wub:

eatshitndie

duped the shit outta 8's..musta had like .. fuckin... 600! wasted about 200m on mid class scrolls to up that shit..damn i'm stupid..but it's 1 sexy piece of work kk baba?

darkrouge4040

No no no no thats not how it went at all u duped the shit outta +9's baba :wub:

eatshitndie

i know..i made 600 +8's to get 1 +9..then the dupes of the +9's..........sheesh

darkrouge4040

then i pwned u with ur stiletto+10 so its sorta like a circle of gayness :wub:

Dontaskmeagain

ssshhh be quiest u gonna wake the master up darkrogue u dont wanna wae him up :wub:

darkrouge4040

wtf are u talking about?

darkrouge4040

oh u remember last night when i killed u on ur int priest and ur lil friends couldnt kill me para/maliced that was pretty funny specially how u said u were gona duff/own me.. and i still wanna 1v1 with any good dcz chars :wub:

Dontaskmeagain

omfg i cant kill you im int,my party kill i stay and duff and heal,its not my fault my party cant kill u :wub:

darkrouge4040

I know u cant kill me becouse u cant duff :P

Dontaskmeagain

wtf i parasited u and maliced u,u the one using gay scrolls,nobody in my party is scrolled

darkrouge4040

ummm i had a 960 buff 720 heal and malice priest its not my fault that ur ppl suck and cant do dmg :wub:

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast