Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

1v1 with ShaiHulud

This is a discussion on 1v1 with ShaiHulud within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Then again... he's probably going to try to talk his way out of it....
Page: 1

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Default 1v1 with ShaiHulud

Then again... he's probably going to try to talk his way out of it.

redfieldTnT

provoke a flame war much ^_^

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

had one with him last week... redballed and put on his shield.

Cleatus

with shai? :unsure:

Originally posted by Cleatus
    with shai? :unsure:
    He keeps trying to avoid it -_-'

ShaiHulud

zzzz.... already killed you and have video and witness evidence. So i have nothing left to prove. The only way i'll 1on1 is if there's some sort of stakes involved ie items/igc. So if you're willing to risk what you got, then I'm all for it, if not, then don't waste my time kk.

Raskal

i would like 1vs1 also

MotoCross

Originally posted by ShaiHulud
    zzzz.... already killed you and have video and witness evidence. So i have nothing left to prove. The only way i'll 1on1 is if there's some sort of stakes involved ie items/igc. So if you're willing to risk what you got, then I'm all for it, if not, then don't waste my time kk.
    just 1on1 lutz ill be there 2 watch just to be witness

Cleatus

Odds are in.. 3:1 for Shai, I'm holding bets.

RUMBLE TIME

Originally posted by ShaiHulud
    You killed me twice, I killed you thrice :lol:
    Oh no, you got me once... what shall I do?

Nice. Make me waste my time and fuck up my XP party, while sitting around and having yuna_ take forever to get to HB, and finally telling me to wait for a buffer for another 5 minutes.

NICE JOB SHAI! Props to you on that one, you've got to be the best asshole in the world. Proto's your apprentice, no?

Skip

baba havok

ShaiHulud

Originally posted by lutz
    Nice. *Make me waste my time and fuck up my XP party, while sitting around and having yuna_ take forever to get to HB, and finally telling me to wait for a buffer for another 5 minutes.

NICE JOB SHAI! *Props to you on that one, you've got to be the best asshole in the world. *Proto's your apprentice, no?
    yuna_ rolled you aga

MotoCross

Originally posted by ShaiHulud+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ShaiHulud)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-lutz
    Nice. *Make me waste my time and fuck up my XP party, while sitting around and having yuna_ take forever to get to HB, and finally telling me to wait for a buffer for another 5 minutes.

NICE JOB SHAI! *Props to you on that one, you've got to be the best asshole in the world. *Proto's your apprentice, no?
    yuna_ rolled you aga[/b]
    nice 1on1

StellarGypsy

Lutz...you have a major problem dude...what's with you? You epitomize the sore loser before you even lose since you know you will. This has gone on long enough. It's time for you to realize you need to get over it and go lvl. Maybe if you get a few levels you'll actually kill him without having to screwing things up trying to justify the lose you'll have to live with again. I don't know why you have a hard on for him...But it's old dude. Either go Level or uninstall please.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast