Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

1v1 with ShaiHulud

This is a discussion on 1v1 with ShaiHulud within the Recruitment and In-game requests forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; so when you want to fight, and what's the wager?...
Page: 2

ShaiHulud

so when you want to fight, and what's the wager?

ShaiHulud

rofl the credits were longer than the two fights combined B)

Originally posted by StellarGypsy
    Lutz...you have a major problem dude...what's with you? *You epitomize the sore loser before you even lose since you know you will. *This has gone on long enough. It's time for you to realize you need to get over it and go lvl. Maybe if you get a few levels you'll actually kill him without having to screwing things up trying to justify the lose you'll have to live with again. I don't know why you have a hard on for him...But it's old dude. Either go Level or uninstall please.
    Go lvl? the chink got like 3 lvls in like 2 weeks o.o

MotoCross

Lol Fucking chingy! nice vid btw

Raskal

fuk u beaner

Cleatus

Originally posted by JoshTehPwner+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JoshTehPwner)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-StellarGypsy
    Lutz...you have a major problem dude...what's with you? *You epitomize the sore loser before you even lose since you know you will. *This has gone on long enough. It's time for you to realize you need to get over it and go lvl. Maybe if you get a few levels you'll actually kill him without having to screwing things up trying to justify the lose you'll have to live with again. I don't know why you have a hard on for him...But it's old dude. Either go Level or uninstall please.
    Go lvl? the chink got like 3 lvls in like 2 weeks o.o[/b]
    Apparently he needs more levels then

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Originally posted by StellarGypsy
    Haha, you're funny. I remember you're the slut that talked her way out of R_C after whining and bitching to everyone and took this game to a level of ... say, higher than real life? Don't talk, Stellar, I have more on you than Shai has on Yuna all night. Trust me, nobody likes you, and if you'd like to know more, keep talking babe, I'm sure you'll just get paid to jump on more guys :lol:

As for Shai, stop hiding behind yuna_. As a tank battle, if your numbers are higher, it's guaranteed you will win. If you want, I'll show you the combo's are identical. Yuna just had more HP and did more damage most of the time. Now if you will, this topic is to 1v1 you, not for you to hide like a pussy behind Tra. Thanks.

USD some more, yuna_. I'll be watching your PayPal account fly through the roof while mine is... wait, I don't have one, nor have I spent any money on this game. ROFL! :lol:

Raskal

yuna only spend usd on premium

i dont recall paying h43r:

jk <3 stellar
    dismantal </3

Cleatus

OMG putz, you need to quit while you're ... well you're not ahead but still you just need to flat out quit.

Your speculation is simply bullshit. Tra is a big homo, I'll give you that, but he doensn't spend USD on the game. While you were busy sucking tez's cock to get you the HB (we all know you didn't spend USD, you obviously have no real money) Tra jumped on a high level warrior (no retired) and camped every boss in the game. While everyone else ran around trying to find a party tp kill troll king, tra and yuna killed it themselves. That's why he's decked you retard. He has traded things.

Shai has fought you a bajillion times and won. Fak off. You're stupid.

Stellar has a few enemies, true, but she has way more friends. She has friends because she's a decent, kind-hearted human being. She spends more time on vent chit chatting with people, talking them through real-life situations, learning about them in life, and making friends then anything else. Talk about taking a game to a new level? o0 By the way, she was in RC when you couldnt' get in. Back in the day, she spoke to you when no one else would you moron. How quickly we forget who has been good to us. Remember Elmo_Profets? Aq you little faggot.

In the mean time you keep on shai's nuts about a 1 v 1 you consistantly lose.... who the fuck do you think you are? I mean really - you're an idiot. Try to save some face some more.. shai pwn's you, and you continue to beg to toss his salad.

And go ahead.. call me what you want. I could care less, you're still a whiney little cocksucker.

Raskal

dismantle i race you for pink slips :wub:

pwnt

Originally posted by Cleatus
    OMG putz, you need to quit while you're ... well you're not ahead but still you just need to flat out quit. *

Your speculation is simply bullshit. *Tra is a big homo, I'll give you that, but he doensn't spend USD on the game. *While you were busy sucking tez's cock to get you the HB (we all know you didn't spend USD, you obviously have no real money) Tra jumped on a high level warrior *(no retired) and camped every boss in the game. *While everyone else ran around trying to find a party tp kill troll king, tra and yuna killed it themselves. *That's why he's decked you retard. *He has traded things.

Shai has fought you a bajillion times and won. *Fak off. *You're stupid.

Stellar has a few enemies, true, but she has way more friends. *She has friends because she's a decent, kind-hearted human being. *She spends more time on vent chit chatting with people, talking them through real-life situations, learning about them in life, and making friends then anything else. *Talk about taking a game to a new level? o0 *By the way, she was in RC when you couldnt' get in. *Back in the day, she spoke to you when no one else would you moron. *How quickly we forget who has been good to us. *Remember Elmo_Profets? *Aq you little faggot.

In the mean time you keep on shai's nuts about a 1 v 1 you consistantly lose.... *who the fuck do you think you are? *I mean really - you're an idiot. *Try to save some face some more.. shai pwn's you, and you continue to beg to toss his salad. *

And go ahead.. call me what you want. *I could care less, you're still a whiney little cocksucker.
    Tra got his gear ligeitly? K
    What about his lvls? :mellow:

Raskal

vroom vroom

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast